School Project

Miss Perfect

SJ had arrived to 3rd period a little late because she was out smoking with her friends between breaks, but not too late where the teacher was there already. She sat next to Sehun because that was her permanent seat for the rest of the year. She wondered why she always had a seat, next to at least of the Exo Members. Sehun was staring at her and then when SJ turned he turned to the other side really quick. He was really scared of her.
“Alright class! I will assign you partners for this project!” The teacher yelled.
She called out a few pairs and then that lead up to;
“Sehun and Su Jin.”
“NO!” Sehun stood up and yelled.
The whole class stared at him.
“Sorry Sehun, that’s who I assigned you to.”
“Bu- But she’s du- I mean not smart.” Sehun blurted.
The class started ooing and yelling out burn and all that. SJ just sat there eating gum and having her arms crossed. She didn’t care if someone called her dumb, because that’s what she wanted.
“Sehun! Apologize to her now!” The teacher yelled at him.
“Bu-“
“Now!”
Sehun faced SJ, who had a blank face and was still eating gum.
“Umm..”
Sehun started to shake and sweat a little bit. Really scared of SJ…
“She’s waiting.” The teacher said.
“I’m sorry!” Sehun said quickly and sat back done.
“Good. Now we can start class.” The teacher said and started teaching again.
Sehun stared at her again and when she turned at him he looked to other side quickly again.
“Yah! Why do you keep staring at me?” SJ yelled but didn’t yell loud for the teacher and the whole class to hear.
“Sorry…” Sehun said and turn to the front board.
“Aish… This boy is so afraid of me…” SJ said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch time you were with SJ’s friends were outside smoking again, except for Min, who stayed with her at the lunch room. So Yung and Yuri just needed to smoke at least 6 times a day, but for SJ and Min they only smoked once. Min was kind of the shy one in the group. She didn’t really talk because she knew whatever came out of , So Yung would just yell at her for being wrong. Secretly, Min was SJ’s favorite, because she knew that Min was exactly like her but she wouldn’t admit it.

While SJ and Min are at the table alone, at exo’s table, they were talking about SJ.
“So who’s going to whose house?” Kai asked.
“I don’t know! I don’t want her to even be my partner! Im so scared!”
“If you guys actually get her to listen to you, she’s not that bad…” Baekhyun had to blurt out.
“See! Baekhyun hyung, has been hypnotized! It was probably the smell of her smoke that got him hypnotized! Baekhyun hyung! I know you are in there!” Sehun said and then waved his hand in front of Baekhyun’s face.
“Can you stop that?! I’m not hypnotized!” Baekhyun said and pulled his hand away.
“But Hyung! How can you think she’s cool!”
“Well try talking to her and get her to listen to you.”
“SHH! She’s coming!” Kai whispered.
SJ came over there and tapped Sehun. When Sehun turned around he protected his face. SJ was kind of getting frustrated of the way Sehun’s been scared of her so she took his arm out of his face.
“YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF ME?!” SJ yelled.
“Be- Because, I just know you are going to beat me up. And you just yelled at me.” Sehun said quietly.
“Well maybe if you weren’t so scared of me, then I wouldn’t yell at you. You just frustrate me some times. Anyways, I only wanted to come over here and tell you I’m coming to your house to do the project, so give me your address.”
Sehun took out a piece of paper from his back pack quickly and wrote down his address and gave it to SJ.
“K. Bye.” SJ said and took the paper and left.
“Good luck, Sehun. I hope you live.” Kai said.
Sehun just covered his face with his hands.
“I thought he was going to find out her secret…” Baekhyun whispered to D.O who was right next to him.
“I know right me too…” D.O whispered back.
“Yah! What are you guys hiding?” Chanyeol yelled at both of them.
“Nothing! It’s none of your business…” Baekhyun yelled back.
“I’m going to find out…” Chanyeol said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was afterschool and SJ rode her motorcycle to Sehun’s house, and parked her motorcycle right one the sidewalk. After she got off, she went to go ring the doorbell. Sehun answered.
“H- Hi.” Sehun was still afraid of her.
“Is anyone else with you? Like I mean any other Exo member?” SJ asked quickly without even saying a hello.
“Yea Umm why?”
SJ put her hair in a ponytail.
“Just asking.” SJ said and walked in.
“You put your hair in a ponytail...” Sehun said surprisingly.
“Yea, whats wrong with that?”
“Its just, you never put it like that, you just leave it straight. Your hair just seems better that way.”
“Whatever, wheres your bathroom?”
Sehun pointed to the hallway on his right.
“K. I’ll be back.” SJ said and walked into the bathroom.
When she went in there, she got her contacts case, took off her contacts and put on her glasses. She always wanted to be comfortable when her friends weren’t around. She loved it. She didn’t care if Sehun knew, because the only thing he doesn’t need to know is her being a nerd that loved to study. But I guess she had no choice today but to tell him because today they had to do a science project. When she walked out, Sehun was waiting for her on the couch.
“Um you wear glasses?”
“Yea, got a problem?”
“No! Don’t hit me!”
SJ started chuckling.
“Anyways, about the project, we have to make a periodic table, put it in order, and then explain what each of it does. Since I know that you don’t really do work, I’ll do all of it.” Sehun insisted.
“Do you even know the whole periodic table?”
“Um no. That’s why we have the internet.” Sehun said and grabbed his laptop.
SJ grabbed his laptop and slammed it on the table.
“You don’t need the internet. You have me!”
“Do you even know any of the elements in the periodic table?”
“Yes. Actually I know all of them.”
“Oh ok. Then tell me.”
SJ started explaining the whole periodic table, and it was making Sehun bored.
“Ok I get it! You know the periodic table. But you hate school? It doesn’t make sense.”
“Obviously you are too dumb to know what’s going on…” SJ muttered.
“What?”
“Nevermind, let’s just make the stupid poster.”
SJ and Sehun were making the poster of the periodic table. SJ explained to him what everything was and what order it was in. Sehun was too focused on the project to realize why SJ was so different. He was just glad he didn’t have to work on it his self, because that would be hard work. Each minute Sehun kept getting comfortable with SJ and he wasn’t getting scared of her either. She would always help him if he got something wrong, and she never yelled. That’s how much school meant to her.

As they were still working on the project Chanyeol came out of nowhere into Sehun’s house.
“SJ YOU ARE A NERD!” Chanyeol yelled as he pointed at SJ.
Sehun sat there scratching his head, confused.
“What are you talking about?” SJ was pretending to sound like that was a ridiculous thing.
“Baekhyun told me! He told me you were a nerd and that you loved studying more than anything in the world! You are keeping it a secret!”
“I’m going to kill that bastard…” SJ muttered.
“Hey, Hyung, stop saying those stuff about her. I mean even though she-“
Sehun thinking about why she knew the periodic table made him realize she is a nerd.
“You are a nerd…” Sehun said quietly.
“So? Whats wrong with that? I don’t get why you guys get easily surprised by something that’s not even a big deal.”
“It’s surprising, because you are usually the bad influence.” Chanyeol blurted.
“You have no proof, what so ever.”
“You look like one right now. And, I saw your grades. Straight A’s.”
“Well, so what if I am a nerd? Doesn’t change anything about me.”
“But you are not being yourself; I mean it’s better to be yourself. Isn’t comfortable for you that way?”
“If people really know the real me then…” Su Jin couldn’t finish her sentence.
“Then what?” Sehun asked.
“It’s nothing. Sehun, we’ll finish this later, I got to go talk to someone…” SJ said and got her motorcycle helmet and took off to kill Baekhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~

While Chanyeol and Sehun, were at his house, The rest of Exo K were hanging out with Exo M at the café.
“Wait so that girl that Kyungsoo is still trying to make friends with is secretly a nerd?” Kris asked.
“Hey, Su Jin told us not to tell anyone…” D.O told Baekhyun.
“Well it’s not like she’s going to find out.
“BAEKHYUN!” SJ yelled coming into the café.
“Someone’s angry…” Xiu Min said.
“I think she found out…” D.O whispered.
“Oh hey Su Jin.” Baekhyun said frightened.
SJ grabbed on the collar of his shirt and lifted him from his feet. This girl was so strong. Baekhyun was really getting scared.
“I told you not to tell anyone!” SJ yelled and dropped him down on his seat.
“I didn’t!” Baekhyun yelled back and fixed his shirt.
“Oh this is the SJ! You were right Baekhyun she is a nerd!” Tao had to blurt out.
SJ turned to Baekhyun. She had fire in her eyes. She was ready to kill Baekhyun.
“Don’t kill me!” Baekhyun squealed.
SJ was ready to punch him, but D.O went in the middle of both of them.
“No Su Jin! Calm down!” D.O yelled.
Su Jin heard familiar voices walk in the café. She knew it was her three best friends. She looked at her self and realized she was still in her glasses and ponytail. She quickly hid behind Baekhyun’s chair, but Baekhyun was so mean that he moved away. Then nothing was hiding her, she knew she was going to lose her best friends, but D.O took off his hoodie and put it on top of her, covering her face. SJ got up and sat next to D.O and put the hood, making sure it covered her face. When her best friends walked by their table, So Yung stopped and it looked like she had something to say.
“Oh Kyungsoo, who’s that girl with you? Is that your girlfriend?”
“This is no one, can you just leave?” Baekhyun had to blurt.
“Aww, Bacon wants me to leave. How sad. Well too bad.”
“My name is not Bacon, get it right, and can you just leave us alone now? Why do you even care if Kyungsoo has a girlfriend or not?”
“Because, she looks like someone that I can bully, so she better watch out.” So Yung said and left with Yuri but Min stayed and got a closer look at SJ.
“MIN LETS GO!” So Yung yelled and Min ran.
“Are they gone?” SJ whispered.
“Yea don’t worry you can take it off now.” D.O said.
SJ took her hood off.
“I like this sweater. Can I keep it?”
“Watch it, smell like a cigarette.” Baekhyun muttered.
Then D.O hit the back of his head.
“Yea sure go ahead. You look cute in it.”
“No I’m not cute, don’t ever say that again.” SJ said and stared at the donut that D.O was currently eating.
D.O was trying to look at what she was staring at and he noticed it was his donut. D.O moved the plate to SJ.
“Here go ahead.” D.O said a smiled.
“Really? Thanks!” SJ said and ate it.
“Hey SJ, or Su Jin, if it’s alright with you?” Luhan asked.
“No it’s not alright with me, and what?”
“You don’t seem as bad as what Baekhyun says about you, you seem pretty cool and cute.”
“Wait Baekhyun talks bad about me?”
“Oh.. Umm…”
SJ turned to Baekhyun and punched him really hard on the arm.
“OWWW! I think it’s bruised!”
Everyone was laughing at Baekhyun and you were laughing too.
“Hey, SJ, are you related to Chanyeol by any chance?” Tao asked out of nowhere.
“Why would you think that?”
“You guys have the same last name. Park Su Jin, Park Chanyeol. Are you guys related?”
SJ hated it when people would ask her that question.
“No, just because we have the same last name, doesn’t make us related.” SJ muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Sehun’s house, Chanyeol and him were playing video games, and then the same question popped up into Sehun’s mind.
“So are you and Su Jin even related?”
Chanyeol frozed when he heard that question.
“Why would you ask that?”
“Because both of you have the same last name…”
“Don’t tell anyone, but we are…” Chanyeol said.

….