Surprise

Miss Perfect

SJ woke up in a basement that looked like it was under someone’s house. She was blindfolded, and she was tied onto a chair. She tried to get out but someone tied her really good.
“Can you let me go, whoever kidnapped me?” SJ yelled.
“No. You will stay with me forever.” It sounded like a girls voice.
“No way, it’s not…”
The girl took off her blindfold, and SJ saw who it was.
"Surprise." She said.
“MIN? WHY?” SJ started to get angry.
“Because, I never wanted you to be with D.O! You should have been falling for me!” Min yelled.
“Don’t tell me you too…” SJ muttered.
“You should have never been with D.O! You should have been with me.”
“Sorry Min, I don’t see us that way. And when did you start falling for me? I never knew you were…”
“Attracted to girls? Actually you are the only girl I’ve been attracted too since the start.”
"I don't care. Can you just let me go?"
"NO! YOU ARE STAYING WITH ME FOREVER AND EVER." Min said and touched her cheek with the back of her hand, but SJ moved her head away. Then SJ's phone started ringing in her pocket and Min took it and checked the caller ID.
"Ugh, this crazy psycho."
"Aww look who's calling. It's Kyungsoo. He is never going to save you, you know."
"Just give me my phone back."
"Nope. Too bad. I'm going to text him right now saying that you don't need him anymore in your life, and that you are breaking up with him."
"So immature. He knows that won't be me."
"So you don't mind if I press send?" Min said and showed her the finished text on her phone and had her finger by the send button.
"STOP!!" SJ said and kicked Min on the leg, making her drop her phone on the floor.
"Did you just kick me?" Min said and went to SJ and pulled her hair.
"Don't ever kick me again."
"Ugh. You deserve a harder kick than that." SJ said and kicked her even harder making her fall on the floor and rub her leg.
"You little . I think you really want it." Min said and grabbed a knife out if her bag. She stuck it up SJ's neck and SJ got really scared, but SJ stood up and hit her with the chair. Then Min fell and dropped her knife, but she got back up and tried to stab her but someone from the behind hit her on the head with a really hard object, making Min fall on the floor and knocked out. SJ couldn't believe who came and was really surprised.
"You found me, Baekhyun."
Baekhyun didn't listen to her and just untied her from the chair. SJ was glad to be free but still couldn't believe it was Baekhyun who came and saved her.
"Are you ok?" Baekhyun asked.
"You know you didn’t need to come. I could have handled this myself.”
“Well, I was worried, and so was everyone else.”
“Still, you didn’t need to come. How did you even find me here?”
“I saw you got taken away when I was about to leave the café, and without hesitating I came to save you.”
“Well you didn’t have to come.” SJ said rudely and was about to walk away but Baekhyun grabbed her by the arm.
“You know you would have been killed if I haven’t come here and saved you, you know.”
SJ made Baekhyun get off of her.
“I don’t care. I’m going now.” SJ said and left her house.
 Baekhyun was left alone in their and when he was about to leave, he found SJ’s phone on the ground with the text message that Min was about to send. He saw that it said that she was leaving him and that she was breaking up with him. Baekhyun pressed sent and had an evil smile on his face and left her house.

~~~~~~~~

While D.O was at his house with Sehun worrying about SJ, he grabbed his phone to check the text message SJ sent him, or Baekhyun sent. D.O had a really surprised face and his eyes went 10 times bigger than the usual. Then D.O tapped Sehun.
“Am I dreaming, or did I really get dumped by text message?” D.O said and showed the text message to Sehun.
Sehun’s eyes widened too, but he was happy to see that SJ sent that because to him, that meant she was free and single.
“Oh, sorry to say but it is real. And that’s very cold. She just broke up with you by text.”
D.O tried to calm, but he just couldn’t handle it and dropped his phone on the floor and slammed his fist on the coffee table causing it to crack and fall on the ground. Then D.O went up into his room, forgetting that Sehun was even there, and locked his room and sat on his bed angry. Sehun was just sitting there quietly trying to fix the coffee table but it would just fall apart, then SJ came in.
“Oh what happened here? And where is Kyungsoo.”
“He pounded on the table because you broke up with him through text. And I didn’t expect you to do that. I mean that’s just-“
“Whoa wait. I broke up with him through text? I thought I-“ SJ paused and thought of how she left her phone there with Baekhyun. She wasn’t thinking of how Baekhyun would do something like that.

….