Chapter 06: Boyfriend?

It's You

Miss me? >_<

 


 

Eyes slowly flutter open; Taeyeon rubs her eyes as she gets up from her bed, or so she thought. She confusingly scans around the room. The room was very unfamiliar to her. She knows its not her room, so who’s was it? Her eyes landed on a picture frame sitting on top of a table next to her. It was a picture of two girls. She can identify one as Krystal, but the brunette besides her, she doesn’t know.

 

She squints her eyes as she tries to focus on the brunette. She looked very familiar, as if Taeyeon had seen her somewhere before. “Ah!” Taeyeon widen her eyes when she came to a realization that the brunette was none other than Jessica.

She quickly grabbed the picture off from the table and into her hands, where she can take a better look. “Woah” Taeyeon was left in awe. She has never seen Jessica in her original hair color before. Don’t take it the wrong way, Jessica looks good in blonde, but being a brunette was more natural. Heck! The latter looks good in anything! “Cute” Taeyeon mumbles to herself.

 

 

“Oh, Unnie you’re awake”

 

Krystal had peeked in through the slightly open door and smiled as she sees Taeyeon awake. She approaches the latter and raises an eyebrow as she spots Jessica’s favorite picture of them in the latter’s grasp.

 

Taeyeon noticed the weird stare that Krystal was giving her. She followed the direction that her eyes were looking at and gasps when she realizes what the younger girl was staring at. Taeyeon immediately hid the picture behind her back earning a few giggles from the raven hair girl. “No need to hide it”

 

Taeyeon swallowed her saliva, nervous at what the younger Jung was talking about. “I’m not hiding a-anything” Taeyeon silently cursed herself for stammering in front of the latter. Krystal smiled at the cute sight. “Ah, just admit you were staring at my sister just now” Krystal says with a cheeky grin. She reached over for the picture behind Taeyeon and places the picture back onto the table.

 

Taeyeon coughed a few times as she felt the awkward atmosphere. “Umm” She began, earning the attention of the younger girl. “Do you know how I ended up here? And, is this your room?” She felt the bed shift as Krystal decided to take a seat next to her. “It’s Jessica Unnie’s room. You fell asleep in the car, so she brought you here since she doesn’t know where you live”

 

 

 

[Flashback – Chapter 5]

 

 

Krystal could hear the juggling of keys behind the front door of her house. She pops her head to the side, staring at the front door, as she lazily laid herself on the living room couch. As much as she wants to open the door for her sister, she’s already in a comfortable position.

 

The door creaks open, revealing a tired blonde, carrying a small figure onto her back. Krystal looks at the two with her eyebrow raised as Jessica made her way towards her. “What’s Taeyeon doing here?” Krystal says as she points to the small figure on the blonde’s back.

 

“Kry, set up the bed in my room so Taeyeon can sleep comfortably” Jessica says, out of breath. Krystal frowned when realizing that the latter had ignored her question. “Fine, but you better tell me what happened” Krystal got up from the couch and made her way upstairs, to her sister’s room. She gathered all the clean blankets and placed them onto the bed, making sure that everything was right for their guest. Just in time, Jessica comes in with Taeyeon. Krystal helped her sister lay the small latter onto the mattress. Krystal watches Jessica tuck the small girl into bed; she smiled at the sight. “So?” Krystal says, immediately earning the blonde’s attention. “Why didn’t you bring Taeyeon home? Why did she end up here?”

 

Jessica looks back at the sleeping figure, her fingers slowly caressing the latter’s hair. “We ran into Tiffany at the mall”

 

Krystal nodded her head, waiting for the blonde to go on. “And?”

 

Jessica sighed as she remembers what happened at the mall. “Nickhun was with her. They’re together now”

 

“Really?” Krystal says, surprised at what she just heard. “Nickhun? That jock at our school?” Jessica nodded her head. Krystal frowned thinking of the guy. “I don’t know Unnie, I don’t like him”

 

“Does it matter?” Jessica says, still looking at the sleeping figure in front of her. “But that doesn’t explain how Taeyeon ended up here” Krystal says, realizing that her question was still unanswered.

 

Jessica finally looked away from Taeyeon and faced her sister. “You’re annoying, Kry” Krystal frowned even more at the words coming from her sister. “Yah, just tell me” Jessica let out an audible sigh, before turning back to face Taeyeon. “The poor thing cried herself to sleep, I just didn’t have the heart to wake her up. So I ended up bringing her here to our house” Jessica says looking back at Krystal. Her eyes scrunch together as she sees a sly grin plastered on her little sister’s face. “What are you smiling about?”

 

“Oh, nothing” Krystal took this chance to leave the room. “Yah, Jung Soojung!” Krystal giggled at her sister’s loud outburst. “Shhhh. You’ll wake up Taeyeon Unnie” Krystal says before walking out the door.

 

Jessica shook her head at the latter’s actions. Seeing that her little sister was gone, she took the chance to examine the sleeping figure’s face. She admired Taeyeon’s child like face. From her eyes, to the cute button nose, then to those pink thin lips.“Pabo” Jessica says as she traces the dry tearstains on Taeyeon’s face. “Why Tiffany?” Jessica mumbles to herself, but it was loud enough for the person standing next to the doorway to hear.

 

Krystal never left. Well, she left the room, but she was in a way still there. She hid herself next to the doorway. Carefully watching what her sister was doing, she smiled when she sees her sister looking lovingly at the small figure lying on her bed.

 

 

[Flashback – End]

 

 

Krystal smiles at the memory of last night, forgetting that Taeyeon was still there. Taeyeon had been trying to get the younger girl’s attention, but to no avail. Krystal seemed to be drifting off to dream land. She chuckled at the thought; the two sisters were quite alike.

 

“Yah, Krystal” Taeyeon nudged, finally getting the latter’s attention. Krystal blinked a few times and was faced with a frowning Taeyeon. “Omo! Did you say something?” Krystal says, earning a bigger frown from Taeyeon. “I did. I’d been calling you for the past five minutes”

 

Krystal rubs the back of her head nervously. “Oh, really? What were you saying?”

 

Taeyeon sighed “Nothing. Where’s Jessica? I should be going soon” Taeyeon got up from the bed, but only to be pushed back down. She looks up at Krystal confusingly. “Jessica Unnie says to stay here for another night. School starts tomorrow, and she wants to fix you up a bit in the morning”

 

“Fix me up?” Krystal smiled sheepishly. “She wants to do dress you up and do your make up, maybe your hair too”

 

Taeyeon had an eyebrow raised “Make up? That’s… That’s… I don’t do make up” Taeyeon had never put on make up before. She never considered needing them. “Why not? It might make you a bit more pretty, not saying that you aren’t now” Krystal pestered the latter. Seeing that the shorty still wasn’t convinced, Krystal thought of an idea. “Don’t you want to impress Tiffany?” Taeyeon ears perked up as she hears the girl’s name. Krystal cheered in the inside as she sees that she has gotten Taeyeon’s attention. “Don’t you want to be better looking than Nickhun? I’m pretty sure you’re much hotter, or you could be”

 

Taeyeon thought about it and Krystal was right. She wants to become someone that Tiffany would be proud of having. She wants Tiffany to be able to show her off. “Okay” Taeyeon says, earning a fist pump from the younger girl. Taeyeon smiled at the sight.

 

“So, where is Jessica?” Taeyeon asks, remembering that the girl was nowhere in sight. Krystal stops her little celebration and lays herself on the bed. “Went out”

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at the latter. “Went out? Where?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“To her boyfriend”

 


Boyfriend? O__O ! What boyfriend?? lol

Ohhhmygawwwd! Jessica just released her OST just yesterday! T__T I like it!

The lyrics kind of reminds me of  ' Taeyeon - And One ' So sad... oh, my TaengSic heart 3

 

That One Person, You

 

 

And another thing, Remember when I was talking about Nam Gyu Ri the other day?

LOL guess what? She released a song! AHHHH! <3 XD

 

 

[TS] Nam Gyuri & Kyeol - A Man Meets a Woman For The First Time