Chapter 03: Jessica Jung

It's You

 

Taeyeon watches as the blonde works her way into solving the problem that the she had given her. It was a simple problem of algebra, but judging by the look that the blonde was giving her, Taeyeon could tell she was having a hard time.

 

They were both inside the blonde’s room, sitting across from each other from a small table. How did Taeyeon ended up in a stranger’s bedroom? She doesn’t know either; just the fact that they ended up here right after school.

 

She expected to teach the blonde some math in a library or some public area where it would be more comfortable, but the blonde had brought her here, telling her how lazy she was going to anywhere else.

 

 

 

[Flashback – End of Chapter 2]

 

 

“Help me get Tiffany”

 

The blonde watches the small shorty on her knees. Taeyeon felt nervous seeing the blank expression on the blonde. She couldn’t tell whether the blonde was going to accept her deal or not.

 

“Pardon?” The blonde had finally spoken, causing Taeyeon to clasp her hands together. She was desperate. She didn’t care if she had to beg to have the blonde help her. “Please! Please, please, please! Help me get Tiffany, please”

 

The blonde was taken aback by the latter’s actions. She couldn’t believe how desperate this person sounds right now. Even so, she shook her head. “Sorry, but I’m not going to give away my friend like that” Taeyeon’s face fell as she heard the latter’s response. The blonde had just rejected her request, what should she do?

 

Seeing the panic expression on Taeyeon, the blonde spoke again. “Look, You coming to me for help must have meant that Tiffany doesn’t like you. I’m sorry, I guess I won’t need you to teach me” The blonde takes a last look at Taeyeon before turning around to leave.

 

Taeyeon quickly grabbed onto the blonde’s leg, causing the latter to stay rooted to her spot. “Yah!” The blonde shouts at the shorty grabbing onto her leg. She shook her leg, hoping that the latter would let go, but to no avail Taeyeon held her leg even tighter.

 

 

“Who’s there?”

 

 

The blonde eyes widen hearing the school security guard. She doesn’t want to get caught ditching class nor does she want to attend it. She shot a quick look at Taeyeon. “Let go of me midget!” She tried to drag her leg off of Taeyeon’s grip, but to her disappointment the latter just held it even tighter.

 

“I’m not letting go until you accept the deal” Taeyeon’s says stubbornly. Taeyeon could see the fear written all over the latter’s face as the security guard was coming closer. Maybe if she held on to her a little more, the blonde would eventually give in.

 

The blonde looks at Taeyeon then to the figure coming closer. She fustratedly grabbed onto her hair when she knew what was about to come out of . “Alright, Alright! Damn midget” She says through gritted teeth. “Let me go now before he comes! I don’t want to get caught!”

 

Taeyeon smiled victoriously. She immediately unwrapped her arms off from the latter’s leg, setting the blonde free of her hold. After being freed, the blonde tells Taeyeon where to meet her after school before running out the door on the other side, opposite to where the security guard was coming from.

 

 

“Shouldn’t you be in class?”

 

 

Taeyeon gulped as she hears the deep voice coming from behind her. She slowly turns her head; only to find a tall, sturdy man dressed in uniform.

 

 

[Flashback – End]

 

 

 

“Can we take a break? I think I solved enough” The blonde lets out a big yawn before placing her pencil down.

 

Taeyeon looks over at her paper, checking on every problem to see if the latter had done them all right. She furrows her eyebrows together once she spots a mistake. “Jessica, this is wrong” She turns to the latter and points at the mistake.

 

Yes, Taeyeon knows her name now. The latter had finally told her her name right after she met up with Taeyeon after school at the spot that she told her to. Jessica came a bit late, but Taeyeon didn’t mind. She was happy enough to have the latter help her on getting back Tiffany. Though, she felt a little guilty having to force the blonde to help her.

 

“What? Let me see” Jessica took the paper off from Taeyeon’s hand and look over the problem. “Ah, I subtracted wrong” Jessica says as she erased her mistake and corrected it.

 

Taeyeon smiles as she watches the blonde, concentrated on her work. She couldn’t believe how comfortable she already feels just being next to the latter. She only had met the blonde a few hours ago, and here she is in the latter’s room. Jessica Jung’s bedroom to be exact.

 

“Here” Jessica handed Taeyeon back the paper. “They should all be right” Jessica says as she waited for Taeyeon to check her paper. Taeyeon looks over to each problem and smiles as she sees them all correct. “100%” Taeyeon gives back the paper to the blonde, who now, was smiling from ear to ear.

 

“If this keeps up, I don’t think I really need a tutor after all” Jessica says, causing Taeyeon to frown. “But… We made a“

 

“Deal” Jessica cuts off Taeyeon. “I know” Jessica looks at the worried shorty. “Don’t worry, I’m a woman of my words… even if you forced me to do it” Jessica mumbles the last part, though it didn’t go unheard by the latter.

 

Taeyeon smiles sheepishly “Sorry, I had no choice”. Jessica rolls her eyes at the latter. “Whatever. You may leave now, I’m sleepy” Jessica got up from her seat and dragged her tired body to her bed. Not having a care in the world, she drops herself onto the bed and closes her eyes shut.

 

Taeyeon, confused at the situation, turns to face the sleepy latter. “B-But… I thought you were going to help me… Tiffany…” Taeyeon whines at the latter. Jessica grabs the closes pillow and pulls the object closer, covering her ears. “Shut up, you’re annoying”. Taeyeon pouts at the response. “But we made a deal!” She whined even more, causing the blonde to cover her ears with the pillow even tighter. “Tomorrow! Meet me at home, tomorrow!”

 

“Oh, okay” Taeyeon says, a little scared of the blonde. She knew she had made the blonde irritated, so she decides to leave out the door. She tiptoes her way out the door. She takes a last glimpse of the sleeping blonde before quietly pulling the door shut, only to push it back open. “Umm… what time?”

 

Taeyeon eyes widen as soon as she sees a flying pillow come at her, she immediately pull the door close. “At noon!” exclaimed Jessica through the door. Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief as if she had avoided death. Noon. She will meet Jessica tomorrow at noon. Taeyeon smiles as she made her way out of the latter’s house. She couldn’t wait to see what Jessica has in store for her.

 

“Tiffany, you’ll be mine soon!”

 

 

 

Mention the final couple? Do you guys really want me to? I actually wanted you guys to figure it out while reading... '^' lol But, if you really want to know, you can always ask me.

YAY! It's Jessica Jung!!! Hahaha. Honestly, I'm a huge Locksmith! Taeny <3 LOL But my two biases in SNSD are Taeyeon and Jessica. Is that weird? >__<; Although I'm a locksmith, I really miss Taengsic! I love them too <3 ! :)

 

[TS] Zion. T - Click Me (Feat. Dok2)