Chapter 25: Dinner

It's You

 

Double update!

Just because I'm guilty.

 


 

 

Taeyeon watched as Jessica and Krystal help Yoona carry her luggage into the living room. 

Still shock about the news, Taeyeon stared blankly at the two girls, oblivious of the her name being called by the girl behind her.

Yoona, who has been calling out for the shorter girl, frowned upon realizing that she wasn't getting any response out of the girl. She knew that the shorter girl does not like her. The lack of response that she recieves from the girl in class was a big hint. 

Jessica and Krystal had suggested the girl to move in with them, seeing that she didn't have a place to stay after moving back to Korea. Her father had let her do whatever she wanted and had finally let her do things on her own. So, living with the Jungs could be a good start to her now free life.

In truth, she was surprised that Taeyeon was living with the Jungs. She had found it strange that the girls would let someone live with them. Especially, if it was because of math tutoring. She was utterly surprised that Jessica agreed with the idea. The girl didn't like anyone coming into her house, unless if it were her and Tiffany.

"Yah, stop spacing out and help Yoona!" Jessica shouted at Taeyeon.

Yoona watched as Taeyeon nodded her head and scurried her way towards her. "Here, let me." She heard Taeyeon say as the older girl took one of the luggage off from her hand. "Thanks." Yoona manage to say before the girl left and carried the luggage up the stairs as Jessica had instructed her.

"Sit down, Yoona ah." Jessica told the girl, pulling her towards the living room couch. Yoona took her seat and Jessica quickly sat besides the girl. "Why doesn't Kim Taeyeon like me?" Yoona spoke. The question has always been lingering in her head. She just wanted to know why the girl doesn't like her.

Jessica cocked an eyebrow at the sudden question. "Huh? Taengoo doesn't like you?" She questioned.

"Taengoo?" Yoona said, this time raising her eyebrow. "You call her Taengoo?"

Jessica coughed a few times, startling Yoona. She mentally scolded herself for unconsciously saying her nickname for the short girl. On the other hand, Yoona who was startled at the sudden coughs coming from the blonde, patting the girl's back in hoping that it will help. "Are you okay?" She asked, worried.

"I'm fine." Jessica waved her hands, gesturing the girl that she was indeed fine.

Yoona hesistantly nodded and removed her hand away from the girl. 

"Yoona! We're done setting up your room!" A happy, bubbly voice said. Yoona turn to find a happy, grinning Krystal coming down the stairs. Krystal plopped her on the couch, leaving Yoona sitting right in between the Jung sisters. "Wow, this is nice." Yoona said, looking back and forth between the Jungs.

"What is?" Krystal asked, curious as to what Yoona was referring to.

"I'm in between two gorgeous ladies." The young model said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh my god, yoona!" Jessica said, playfully punching the girl. "You are such a flirt, aren't you?" The blonde girl added as she smile mischievously at the sight of her blushing sister.

"Yah, I'm not flirting! I'm just stating the facts!" Yoona quickly defended, causing Jessica to burst out laughing.

"If anything, we should be the lucky ones since we're sitting right next to a top model." Krystal muttered to herself, but unfortunately Yoona had heard. "Aw. You think so Kry?" Yoona said, smiling while ruffling the younger girl's head.

 

 

"Ahem." A small clearing of the throat had caught everyone's attention. The three girls turn their heads to find Taeyeon standing oh so awkwardly by the kitchen door. "Should I make something to eat?" Taeyeon asked, glancing at the clock and seeing that it had passed their usual dinner time.

"Oh, right. Dinner." Jessica said as she too glanced at the clock. "Are you hungry Yoong?" She asked the girl besides her, wondering if Yoona was hungry. 

"Actually, I'm quite starving!" The girl said, holding onto her stomach as she pretended to have not eaten in days.

Jessica laughed at the action before turning over to Taeyeon. "I guess we're hungry." The blonde girl said, ignoring the slight frown on the shorter girl. Taeyeon nodded and was about to head into the kitchen, when Yoona had spoke once again. "Let me make it this time. I haven't made food for you guys in awhile right?" The young model said, getting right off from her seat and approaching Taeyeon. She pulled the girl to sit on the couch, right in between the Jung sisters.

Taeyeon was about to get up, but was pulled back by none other than Jessica. "Sit." The blonde girl said. 

"B-But--"

"Shush. Yoona said she'll cook this time. Just sit down and relax, okay?" Jessica said, and Taeyeon nodded her head. She should listen to the latter before hell-Sica might unleash again. Taeyeon swallowed her saliva as she remembered what had happened in the car. Jessica was so close to strangling the girl, but right on time, a few knocks on the window had saved Taeyeon's life. She made a reminder to thank Yoona for that. Although Taeyeon didn't like the girl, but the girl had saved her from death, so a small thank you was a must.

"Krystal, go ahead and help Yoona. She might need some assistance." She heard Jessica say.

Krystal nodded her head and hurried her way into the kitchen. This sight had made Jessica laugh once again. "My little sister is quite cute isn't she?"

"Y-Yeah." Taeyeon quickly agreed. But you, yourself is much cuter. Taeyeon had wanted to say that, but it would be weird if she actually did, wouldn't it?

"So, how are you and Tiffany? Any progress?" Jessica suddenly spoke, taking her eyes off from the kitchen door and onto Taeyeon.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked back, tilting her head to the side.

"Uh, Yes. Tiffany, the girl that you're trying to get back? The girl that you're going all through this for? Tiffany Hwang. Ring a bell?" Jessica knocked Taeyeon on the head, wondering if the girl was pretending to be stupid or actually was.

Taeyeon ignored the small pain in her head as she thought about Tiffany. She couldn't believe she forgotten about the girl, or all about her plans on getting the girl back into her arms. The red headed girl never really popped into her head. All that she has thought throughout these pass days, was the blonde in front of her. Yes, Jessica has been occupying Taeyeon's head, leaving no space left for Tiffany. It shocked her, but the feelings that she had for Tiffany was drifting away and a new feeling was emerging. 

"Yah, dumb dumb." The angelic, nasally voice from Jessica had brought her back. "Yes?" Taeyeon answered as her eyes landed on the Jung's face. Her oh so beautiful face.

"I asked you if you can help tutor me tonight since there's an upcoming math exam in a few days." Jessica repeated herself the second time, in hoping that the older girl payed attention to.

"Tutoring?" Taeyeon questioned once again.

"Yah, if you're gonna continue playing dumb then I might as well ask Yoona to tutor me instead." Jessica said pouting at the girl while her arms were crossed.

Hearing the mention of Yoona, Taeyeon shook her head and waved her hands frantically in the air. "N-No! There's no need for Yoona! I'll help you!" Taeyeon blurted out, causing the Jung to laugh.

"What's up with the sudden reaction??" Jessica said, in between laughters. 

 

"I see that someone is having the time of their life." Yoona said, peeking at Jessica who was laughing her off. It's quite a rare sight, yet Taeyeon was able to make her laugh just like that. Yoona looked over at the short girl and smiled even wider. "That girl is quite something, isn't she?"

"She is." A sudden voice coming from behind had startled the girl. 

"Yah, Krystal! Almost caused me a heart attack!" Yoona said, a hand placed over her chest.

Krystal chuckled at Yoona, finding her unnie to be quite adorable, or you can say, adorkable. "Unnie, the soup is ready."

 

 

Placing the last plate onto the living room table, Yoona quickly seated herself on the floor, clasping her hands together as she found all of the dishes that she made with Krystal, looking quite yummy. "Let's eat!" She said quite dorkily as she immediately grabs her chopsticks and digging into the dishes.

"Slow down unnie! You might choke!" Krystal said, worried that the girl might end up choking considering how much food she placed into . Yoona Im was indeed a shikshin.

On the other side of the table, Taeyeon mouth was left agape as she was utterly surprised at how the young model was behaving. The girl was eating as if she has been starving for days. She found the sight to be quite funny. The young model who everyone wishes to meet, is right in front of her eating like a wild animal, while a girl who's a year younger lectures her as a mother would.

"Here, eat." Jessica stuffed a piece of meat into Taeyeon's mouth as she found it opened. Taeyeon closed immediately and started to chew onto her food. She smiled as the taste of the meat was quite delicious. Even more delicious since Jessica had fed her.

"Thank you, Sica." Taeyeon said after swallowing her food. 

Jessica responded with a nod and resumed back to her dinner.

 

 


 

Longer chapters huh? Okay, haha. I'll try updating a long one next time.

 

 

[TS] Xia - Chocolate Girl