Chapter 14: Granny Boa

It's You

 

Sorry guys!

I totally rushed this.

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Hey Taeyeon!”

 

“Hey”

 

Taeyeon smiled a little as she waved to the guy that greeted her. It’s already been a week of school and she’s slowly getting used to this kind of treatment. The students at school were treating her as if she was some kind of celebrity. Guess this is how it feels to be popular.

 

Taeyeon walked to her locker and punched in her code. It successfully opened and she went ahead and grabbed her science textbook. Her eyes caught a piece of paper taped to the corner of her locker. She grabbed it and read the note.

 

Let’s go to the supermarket right after school – Krystal

 

A small smile form on Taeyeon’s face. Krystal would always leave her notes in her locker, since the latter couldn’t talk about these things in public or else people would find out that they were living together. Which also makes her wonder how the latter manage to get inside her locker.

 

Taeyeon shook her head at the thought and was about to place the piece of paper back into her locker, but stopped when she notices that there was something written in the back.

 

She squints her eyes trying to read what the latter had written in small lettering.

 

“And take… your… girlfriend with you…”

 

Taeyeon read out loud to no one. It took her a while to register what she had read, making her face crimson red. She quickly threw the paper back inside before slamming her locker door shut.

 

Taeyeon felt her heart beat at an irregular pace. She glanced around her area, hoping that no one was around, but unfortunately her eyes caught the person behind the reason of why she felt what she felt now.

 

Krystal was standing at a corner not far away from Taeyeon. She watched the shorter girl get into her locker and read the note that she had place for the latter.

 

Krystal smirked when seeing Taeyeon’s face flushed red after reading her P.S. note on the back.

 

Krystal had been teasing Taeyeon and her sister after their meeting with Taeyeon’s grandmother the other day.

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

“So, tell me again how you met Taeyeon’s grandmother and somehow manage to convince the woman to allow Taeyeon to live with us?”

 

Jessica questions her younger sister while her eyes stays focus on the road that she was driving. Krystal thought it was a good idea to get Taeyeon’s things right after school, since the latter had agreed to live with them. So here they were, sitting in the air-conditioned car while the older Jung drove.

 

“I told you Jessica” Krystal huffed, feeling a little irritated that she has to repeat herself for the umpteenth time. “I took the train there, found the lady, and then ask her if Taeyeon can live with me”

 

“And she just simply says, yes?” Jessica asks disbelievingly.

 

“Uh Yeah” Krystal paused. “Well, there is more to it, but I rather have you find that out when you meet the lady yourself. She’s really nice”

 

“More to it? Why can’t you just tell me?” Jessica asks frustratedly. She glanced at the shorter girl next to her, hoping that the girl would help her.

 

Taeyeon, who was busy looking out the window, felt a pair of eyes on her. She turns to look at the blonde driver, only to find Jessica giving her a look that says ‘do something’. Understanding what the blonde wanted, Taeyeon quickly turned her head to face the girl sitting in the back.

 

“Krystal, what exactly did you tell my grandmother?”

 

“Not telling. Ask her yourself” Krystal says, staring at her fingernails.

 

Feeling helpless, Taeyeon turns back and looks at Jessica apologetically. Jessica huffs, feeling frustrated that she wouldn’t be getting any answers until she meets the lady herself. Lucky for her, she had just arrived at Taeyeon’s apartment, so it wouldn’t be long until she meets the woman.

 

“We’re here”

 

Jessica slowly parked the car closest to the building, but before she could unbuckle her seat belt, she felt the car moved a little as the back door was slammed shut.

 

Curious as to the cause of the loud noise, she turns back, only to find Krystal gone from her seat.

 

“Where’s Kry?!”

 

Jessica looks around and surely her sister was missing. “Taeyeon” She faced the older girl. “What the hell happened to my sister?”

 

Taeyeon shrugs her shoulder while unbuckling her seatbelt. Not wanting Jessica to freak out on the disappearance of her sister, she gets out the car and scans the area.

 

A smile crept up her face as soon as she spots the younger Jung, not far away from them, arm in arm with none other than her grandmother.

 

“Sica, she’s over there!” Taeyeon says. Jessica followed where Taeyeon was pointing at and there she found her sister getting all cuddly with some woman.

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow at the sight. “Tae—“

 

“Grandma!” Taeyeon cuts off Jessica. Jessica watches as the short girl runs towards her sister and immediately hugs the woman besides her.

 

“Grandmother?” Jessica says to no one. She couldn’t believe her eyes. The lady right in front of her didn’t really look that old. She looks like she was in her mid-twenties or so.

 

“Granny Boa, meet my sister… Jessica” Krystal introduced, followed by a sly wink.

 

“Yah!” Boa yells, whacking Krystal on the head. “How many times do I have to tell you to not call me Granny!”

 

“But you’re old!” Krystal says, rubbing her now injured head. Taeyeon laughed at the cute sight.

 

“And you!” Boa turns the other side and this time whacks Taeyeon. “Don’t call me grandma!”

 

“B-But, I’ve been calling you that when I was little” Taeyeon cutely pouts at the older woman. Boa sighs knowing that once again she might lose to the shorter girl. “Alright, fine. Call me whatever”

 

Taeyeon smiles and hugs her grandmother. “Thank you, grandma!” Just hearing the word come out from Taeyeon’s mouth makes her want to choke, but since she did give permission, she knows she’ll have to endure it for the meantime.

 

On the other hand, Jessica has been awkwardly standing on the same spot for a while now. She didn’t know what to do as she watches the three bicker with each other. She was surprised at how Krystal grew so close with this lady, but was even more surprised to find that this lady was no grandmother… well, for her age of course.

 

“Umm.” Jessica finally speaks, gaining the attention from all three.

 

“H-Hi I’m Jessica” Jessica introduced herself to the lady named Boa.

 

Boa turns to look at Krystal, who was giving her another wink, before looking back at the blonde girl in front of her. “Jessica is it?”

 

“Uh, yeah… that’s me” Jessica says nervously, curious as to why Krystal was being a bit weird.

 

Boa came closer to Jessica, eyeing the girl from left to right. “You’re really pretty” she says, walking around the blonde girl.

 

“Uh, thank you?” Jessica was feeling a bit uncomfortable with the stares that Boa was giving her. She looked towards Taeyeon for help, but all the shorter girl did was shrug her shoulders and smile.

 

“Alright” Boa clasped her hands together. “You pass!”

 

“Pass?” Jessica was confused now. What on earth was the woman talking about? What made her even more confused was the fact that Krystal is jumping up and down excitedly, shouting “YAY! HURRAY!”

 

Boa sees the confusion written in Jessica’s face and lets out a small laugh. “Yeah, I Just gave you permission to have your girlfriend live with you. Or in other words, Taeyeon”

 

It seems that time stopped for a moment for Jessica. Hearing the word ‘girlfriend’ come right out of Boa’s mouth made her immobile for a second. “G-G-Girlfriend?” Jessica asks, immediately locking eyes with Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon too was surprised at what her grandmother Boa had said. Girlfriend? Since when?

 

“What's with you two?” Boa looks back and forth between Jessica and Taeyeon. “You guys don’t need to hide it okay? Krystal told me all about it”

 

“K-Krystal?!” Taeyeon and Jessica shouts. Krystal winced at the sudden loudness, but tries to ignore it by clinging onto Boa. “Granny Boa, don’t mind them. They’re just being shy”

 

Boa smiles and pats Krystal on the head, ignoring that the younger girl had called her granny again. “Look” she turns to look at both Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

“I’ve always wonder when Taeyeon was going to get a lover… either boy or girl… and knowing that she has found one, it makes me so happy. So you living together, even though it’s just for a while… I’ll approve of it. Plus, I’m tired of looking over the little midget”

 

Boa’s eyebrows knitted together seeing that both Taeyeon and Jessica had their mouth agape. She thought that her short little speech would bring smiles to their faces, but it looks like she’s wrong. “Did I say something wrong?” Boa whispers to Krystal, earning a shake of the head from the younger girl. “Nothing. Nothing’s wrong here”

 

 

 

[Flashback End]

 

 

Krystal smiled at the memory of what happened a week ago. She decides to skip towards Taeyeon, who by now was still standing next to her locker with her face crimson red.

 

“Sup Taeng!”

 

“K-Krystal! What’s the meaning of that note??” Taeyeon questions the latter, looking away to hide her still red face.

 

Krystal chuckled at the latter’s actions. “Judging by the color of your face, I’m pretty sure you know what I mean” she says, wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

 

“Gah!” Taeyeon palmed her face, trying to prevent Krystal from seeing the color. “Go away”

 

Krystal burst out laughing. “Oh my god! No n-need to b-be shy unnie!” she says in between laughter.

 

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

Krystal tries to calm herself down when she spots her sister coming over with Tiffany right behind her. “Oh, unnie… you’re here”

 

“Krystal, what’s going on? People’s staring because of your loud fit of laughter earlier” Jessica asks her little sister before turning to look at the other girl. “And what’s wrong with you?”

 

Taeyeon still had her face hidden in between her palms. She was afraid that her face was still red and she didn’t want anyone to see it.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon, you okay?”

 

Taeyeon’s breath hitched the moment she heard her husky voice. It was the first time ever that she sounded so worried.

 

Tiffany had approached the shorter girl. Worried as to why Taeyeon was hiding her face.

 

Krystal watched in amusement while Jessica stood rooted to her spot. She was very much surprised at the fact that Tiffany had just asked Taeyeon if the latter was okay. Since when was Tiffany concerned about Taeyeon’s well being?

 

 

 

 


 

 

I don't know when I might update. Heol. 

I have like a mid-term test tomorrow and I haven't study at all. Heol.

I'll just wing it ~ ! Ha ha ha. Wish me luck! I might need it! Seriously.

 

Anyways, I kinda fast forward the story a bit. Sorry, I just wanted to get to Tiffany quicker. I'm pretty sure you all want to know her P.O.V.

 

By the way, while you wait for my next update... you guys should read this fic ~ if you haven't that is.

It keeps you awake! lol but it's not finished yet. Maybe one more chapter?

It's seriously good. Well, at least I like it. It's a Taengsic btw.

http://www.soshified.com/forums/topic/89400-invisible-chapter-twenty-030913/

Hehe. See you next time.

 

 

[TS] Nusoul - 2Star (Feat. Ugly Duck)