Chapter 20: The Girl

It's You

 

 

Happy Halloween!

Let me treat you guys with an update!

 

 


 

 

 

"I didn't know you go to the library." Taeyeon asks as the blonde girl pulled her over to a table.

"Well, sorry if my blonde hair didn't catch your attention." Jessica scoffed, pulling out a chair for herself to sit. "Sit down midget." Jessica pointed to the seat across from her, gesturing the girl to sit. Taeyeon nodded and sat herself across from the blonde girl.

As always, Jessica sat herself at the same usual table that she would always sit whenever she came to the library. Of course, Taeyeon wouldn't know since the girl didn't even seem to notice the blonde girl at all.

Jessica looked up at Taeyeon, only to find the shorter girl scanning around the room. A small smile appeared on her face as she realizes that the girl that she would admire from afar is just right here, sitting on the same table as her.

"That's funny." Taeyeon spoke, gaining Jessica's full attention. "What is?"

"That table right there." Taeyeon pointed at the table right across from theirs. "That's the table I usually sit at, to read."

"Yeah, I know." Jessica replied back nonchalantly. Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow at the blonde latter. "You do?"

"Well, who wouldn't notice you? You were practically making so much noise, I couldn't sleep during those times." Jessica said, earning a small pout from the shorter girl. "Well, maybe if you were reading the same book that I was reading, you'll probably do the same thing." Taeyeon said as she watched Jessica lay her head on the table.

"Already did. And I rest assure you that I did not giggle and cry like a complete idiot." Jessica answered.

"Hey!" Taeyeon raised her voice a little, causing the librarian to shush her to keep quiet as the other students needed some peace and quiet to do their homework. Taeyeon nodded in apology before turning back to Jessica. "I did not cry!" Taeyeon hissed.

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever." Jessica waved it off, wanting to take a small nap before break time was over.

Taeyeon unconsciously frowned, but that didn't last long until a thought came into her head. "Wait... How did you know huh? Have you been watching me?" Jessica shot her head up at the question. "What, no." She denied.

"Then, how did you know what book I was referring to?" Taeyeon said, smirking at the now panic blonde. "W-Wait... uh... erm..." Jessica didn't know how to answer that for she didn't want the shorter girl to know that she has been watching her.

Taeyeon smiled seeing Jessica so lost in thought. "I'm just kidding Sica." Taeyeon said, hoping that that will calm down the blonde girl. Jessica relaxed her shoulders and simply nodded to the girl across from her.

All of a sudden, Taeyeon got up from her seat, alarming the blonde girl. Jessica stared at Taeyeon, wondering where the girl was heading off to. Her eyes then followed Taeyeon to the table across from her. 

Taeyeon quietly pulled out a chair and sat herself down. Making herself comfortable, she pushes in her chair and had her arms on top of the wooden furniture. She lift up her head and met eye contact with Jessica. Seeing that blank look on Jessica's face causes Taeyeon to giggle.

Jessica continue to stare at the girl across from her. Out of no where, Taeyeon just suddenly got up from her seat and for some reason decided to sit on her old one. Of course, Jessica was confused at the action, but the grin that Taeyeon was giving her from across sent her a light feeling. 

This scene right now was just like old times, where she would sit at the table across from the girl that she would secretly steal peeks at. But, this time the girl wasn't reading. This time the girl was looking at her, only her. Taeyeon was noticing her, and because of this, Jessica smiled a big smile that she hasn't had in a while.

Taeyeon was just staring at Jessica, but the girl all of a sudden had on this big smile. This beautiful smile. A smile so beautiful that it had made the shorter girl's heart flutter.

The shorter girl quickly looked away, causing the two of them to lose eye contact. 

Taeyeon felt her breath hitch and her heart beat faster as she clutch onto her chest.

 

 

[After School]

 

"Krystal!" Sulli shouted at the raven hair girl as she found the girl standing at the school's entrance.

Upon hearing her name, Krystal shot her head up and smiled seeing her friend running towards her.

 

 

"So, tell me why we are at the mall again?" Krystal asks as she scanned around the different stores. Sulli clung onto the latter's arm, pulling the girl to god knows where. "I need a present and plus, we hadn't hang out for decades!" Sullied chirped.

Krystal unconsciously pouted. "Sorry Sul, I've been busy with my sister lately." Sulli shook her head, gesturing the girl that it was okay. "It's okay really."

Krystal smiled seeing how understanding her bestfriend was being. "So.. who is this present for?" She asks, curious as to who would make her friend come all the way to the mall in order to get that person a gift. She knew it had to be someone special.

Sulli's face turned a hue of red, causing Krystal to burst out laughing. "Come on, tell me!" Krystal said, nudging the girl.

Sulli coughed a few times before mumbling a name. Krystal's eyebrows knitted together as she couldn't quite catch what her friend had said. "What? I couldn't hear you." 

Sulli let out a sigh before taking a deep breath. "I said... It's for Minho." As she finishes her sentence, she looked away, avoiding the eye contact that Krystal was giving her. 

Krystal eyes grew wide as she heard the name. "Wait, Minho? Oh my god! Sulli!! I knew you guys were a good match!" Krystal clapped her hands excitedly, earning curious stares from the people around them. 

"Yah! Stop." Sulli tried to calm down the jumpy girl. She felt embarrassed.

 

 

"And before you were telling me that you wouldn't fall for him. Tsk." Krystal said teasingly as Sulli pulled her into a clothing store.

"Okay, okay. I got it, quit embarrassing me!" Sulli complained as she let go of Krystal's arm and scanning around the different types of clothing on the rack. "Sorry Sul, It's just funny when I tease you." Krystal grinned.

"Well, what about that girl that you had a crush on huh? The one that had a huge crush on your sister." Sulli blurted out, wanting to take revenge on Krystal for teasing her.

Krystal shot her head up and her eyes were almost budging out at the mention of her.

Not hearing anything coming from her friend, Sulli glanced at Krystal while having a couple a t-shirts in hand. Sulli dropped the shirts and agape. "Oh my god. You're still in love with her aren't you?" She said, shocked that Krystal hasn't gotten over the girl. It had already been three years since they last saw her.

Krystal still didn't utter a single word, making Sulli sigh. "Let's just drop this. You being too quiet is freaking me out." Sulli said, picking up the shirts that she dropped and continue her way to the cashier to pay for her things.

Krystal watched as Sulli paid for her things, but her mind drifted off to the girl she had not seen for years.

"I wonder how she is doing." Krystal muttered, before following Sulli out of the store.

 

 

"Bye Sul!" Krystal gave her friend a hug before entering her house. She could hear Sulli shouting 'Don't think too much', before the front door of her house closed shut. 

Krystal let out a tired sigh as she came over to the living room. She plopped her lifeless body onto the couch, digging her face into the cushion.

"Oh Kry, you're home." Her sister said as she found her little sister on top of the couch. Krystal let out another big sigh as she knew that her sister was going to continue on where they left off during break time today. 

"Look unnie, I'm sorry for what I wrote in there. Can we talk about it later? I'm so tired." Krystal said, lifting her head off from the cushion and sending her sister her famous puppy eyes.

Jessica gave a digusted look. "Ew. Don't do that. Doesn't work on me and no, I wasn't going to talk about that. In fact, I'm just going to forget that I even saw that." Krystal blinked a few times as what her sister said to her registered in her head. Krystal found it strange that Jessica was letting her off easily. Usually the latter would lecture her all day, but this time she didn't. "Did something happen?" Krystal asks the blonde girl. She knew something must have happened to cause Jessica to be this happy. Even though the blonde girl doesn't show it, Krystal knows her sister well to know that the latter was quite indeed happy.

"What? Nothing happened." Jessica answered nonchalantly.

Krystal cocked an eyebrow as her sister continue to give her that blank look. "Where's Taeyeon?" Krystal changed the subject as she didn't see the shorter girl anywhere in the house.

"Taeyeon? She's in her room. Been there ever since we came back home." Jessica shrugged.

"Should I go check on her?" Krystal asks, wondering if Taeyeon was alright. Jessica didn't utter a single word and shrugged her shoulders once again.

Thinking that meant 'Yes', Krystal got up from the couch and was about to walk up the stairs but stopped as soon as the home phone went off. Krystal picked up the phone with a "Hello?"

"Krystal?" The person on the other line said. 

"Yeah, and who is this?"

"Krystal! It's me! Aww. Don't tell me you can't recognize my voice anymore?"

Krystal scrunched her eyebrows together as she was quite confused. This person seemed to know her, and the voice did sound like she had heard it before, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

She thought about it some more while the person on the other line kept silent. 

"Did you already forget about me? I can't blame you though, it's been two years... Or is it three?" The person on the other line spoke once again.

At the mention of years, Krystal dropped the phone, causing a surprised Jessica. 

"What the? Krystal, what's wrong?? Who was that?" Jessica bombarded Krystal with questions, worried about the strange expression that Krystal was giving her.

 

 

Krystal turned to look at her sister. "It's Yoona."

 

 

 


 

 

Introducing *Drum Roll*

Im Yoona!

 

 

 

 

I Just listened to the House Rulez - Whale Finder. I like it! The beat is nice :3 Hehe.

Thanks for the reccomendation! Keep recommending me some more! <3 :)

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I think I left out Sunny ~ LOL

Don't worry Sunkyu ah! I'll bring you back in !! (>"^3^)>"

 

 

[TS] Han Soa - Bad Joke

This girl <3 I'm in love with her 3rd Mini Album ~ Go check it out!