Chapter 28: What?

It's You

 

Hey. It's been a while.

 

 


 

 

Jessica tapped onto the arm rest of the couch as she constantly kept glancing at the front door.

She frowned realizing that it's already late at night and her younger sister hasn't come home yet. She really wanted to give the girl a good scolding for not contacting her. Not only was Krystal absent, Yoona wasn't home either. 

Jessica sighed. The house was too silent even with Taeyeon here. As soon as the girl got home, she scurried off to her room, locking her petite self in there. Since then, Jessica hasn't seen her. 

Sighing once again, Jessica decided to call Krystal. Picking up her iphone and dialing her number, Jessica placed the phone next to her ear. 

A big frowned plastered onto the girl's face as the call went directly to voicemail. "Damn it, you are so dead!" Jessica said out of frustration. She tossed her phone to the side and stared blanky at the blank screen of the tv.

Blinking a few times, she felt her eyes getting droopy. She was feeling sleepy and sitting around staring at a blank television screen wasn't helping her at all. 

Just when she was about to fall asleep, a glass of water was placed right in front of her. Jessica shot her head up to find Taeyeon looking at her. Since when did Taeyeon come down? She doesn't know.

"Y-You look tired, so I brought a glass of water." Taeyeon said, fidgeting a bit. 

Jessica nodded and gestured the girl to sit down beside her. Taeyeon was right, she was definitely tired. As she drank the glass, she felt the side of the couch dipped as Taeyeon placed her little bum next to her. 

"Taeyeon." Jessica spoke, placing her cup onto the table. The sudden call of her name, made Taeyeon sit straight up as she waited for the next words that Jessica wanted to tell her.

With her back leaning against the cushion, Jessica stared at the shorter girl beside her. "Mind telling me what's going on?" Jessica asked. 

She was planning to ask her sister on what was going on, but the girl was absent and seeing that Taeyeon was just sitting right next to her, why not just ask and get it over with?

Taeyeon began fidgeting more into her seat and this didn't go unnoticed by the blonde girl. "Yah, stay still!" With both hands placed on her shoulders, Jessica finally got Taeyeon to stop moving so much. "Geez. What is wrong with you." she muttered. 

Taeyeon had agape as she realized the close aproximity she has with Jessica. Jessica's face was so close to hers and to top it off, she even has her hands on her shoulders. If someone were to walk in right now, they would think they were about to kiss. 

Oh, just the thought of that made Taeyeon's heart leap with joy.

"Errr.." With an eyebrow raised, Jessica looked at Taeyeon questionably. "Well? Are you going to just sit there or are you going to tell me?"

"C-Can I just sit here?" Taeyeon answered in a low hush tone as she played with her fingers.

"Yah!" Jessica immediately let go of her shoulders and smacked Taeyeon on the arm. "Tell me or I'll throw your dookongs into the garbage dump!" Jessica threatened.

Taeyeon's eyes widen the moment her dookong was in danger. "What?! N-No!" Taeyeon begged.

Jessica secretly smiled at the idiot in front of her. Taeyeon was like a little lost kid in her eyes. "Then, tell me."

Taeyeon paused for a moment. She was contemplating whether she should finally tell Jessica about her feelings or not. She knew right now was a good chance, but should she take it?

After minutes of thinking, Taeyeon finally decided. She should tell her. She should go for it!

"S-Sica!" Taeyeon shouted, grabbing the attention of the blonde. Jessica blinked a few times, anticipating on what Taeyeon wanted to tell her.

She raised an eyebrow as she found Taeyeon shaking a little more than before and her lips quivering, but no words came out. She sighed.

"It's about the upcoming school festival, isn't it?" 

Taeyeon blinked a few times, trying to understand what Jessica was talking about. The shorter girl was trying to make the words, 'I love you' come right out of , but it was much harder than she had thought. Then, all of a sudden Jessica spoke about a festival. What festival?

"What?" Taeyeon uttered.

"These past few days, ever since the school festival was announced, you've been acting very strange. Are you nervous about asking Tiffany to go with you? Is it troubling you that much for you to be acting this way?" Jessica asked, concern evident in her voice.

"W-What?"

Jessica sighed at the lack of response Taeyeon was giving her. "If you needed my help, you could have just asked. No need to shower me with things."

Seeing that Taeyeon wasn't responding, Jessica decided that the conversation was over. "I'll call Tiffany and ask her to hang with us and then I'll make sure to have a plan so that you'll be alone with her, okay?" Jessica said, getting off of the couch and yawning. "I'm going to bed now. Tell my sister that she's going to get it once I wake up." 

As soon as Jessica was out of sight, Taeyeon blinked a few more times as many thoughts ran into her head.

"What school festival?" She whispered to no one.

 

 

 


 

It's short, I know.

I kinda forgot where the story was going.

Haha. Let me try to refresh my memories! 

If there are any ideas! Please, do tell!

 

MR.MR!

 

[TS] Stellar - Take It All