Chapter 05: Tiffany's New Lover

It's You

헐... I need to start updating my other fic ...

 


 

 

“Tiffany”

 

Jessica watches the latter run towards her with a smile plastered across her face. Tiffany was overjoyed to see her best friend at the mall; she had wanted to spend the weekend with her.

 

“Jessi” Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica, pulling the latter into a warm embrace. Jessica reluctantly hugged back for she missed her best friend too, but was more worried about Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany pulled away and pouted cutely at the blonde. “You told me you were too busy over the weekend, but I find you here at a mall” She looks behind Jessica and sees a small figure seated behind the blonde. Tiffany raised an eyebrow and look back at Jessica. “Who’s that?” She points at Taeyeon, who currently, had her face well hidden from the red head.

 

Jessica nervously turns to look at the small shorty; she was relieved that Taeyeon hid herself well, but how will the latter keep it up? Tiffany will eventually find out unless she finds a way for Taeyeon to escape.

 

Taeyeon kept her face hidden by laying her head on the table. She swallowed her saliva nervously as she hears Tiffany talking about her. She doesn’t know what to do; she doesn’t want Tiffany to find out that her best friend is helping her. For all she knows, she doesn’t want to cause more trouble for the blonde girl.

 

Just in time, Nickhun appears right behind Tiffany, causing the latter to look away from Taeyeon. He wrapped his muscular arms around the red head’s waste and laid his head on the latter’s shoulders. Jessica stood there surprised at the public affection that the two were giving. “Are you two?” She spoke, earning the attention of the two.

 

Nickhun smiles at Tiffany before looking back at Jessica. “Yeah, we’re going out now”

 

“Oh” Was all Jessica could say. She took a glance at the shorty behind her, worried about the shorter girl. Jessica turns back at the couple and she could see Tiffany smiling brightly at her new lover. All of the sudden, she felt guilty for trying to interfere with their love that they have now.

 

Taeyeon could feel a tear slid down her face as the words that Nickhun had said registered into her head. They’re together now? No way, does she even stand a chance? She was beginning to lose hope, maybe it wasn’t just meant to be.

 

Nickhun couldn’t help but notice the shopping bags on the table. “Oh Jessica, that’s a lot of bags” He then notice a figure sitting next to the bags, with her head on top of the table. “Oh, and who’s that?” Tiffany too looks at the figure before looking at Jessica. “Yeah, you haven’t told me about your new friend”

 

Jessica let out a nervous smile and glanced at Taeyeon. The latter still had her head down. She looks sick; as if her stomach was in pain… then it hit her. Jessica immediately turns to the couples and had a worried expression on. “Oh my god! That’s right!” exclaimed Jessica as she quickly grabbed all the shopping bags off from the table and then the short figure. She held onto Taeyeon, having the latter’s arms over her shoulders, but made sure that her face was still hidden from the two.

 

“Keep hiding your face, we’re leaving this place” Jessica whispered into Taeyeon ears, earning small nods from the latter.

 

Jessica faced Nickhun and Tiffany, who by then was surprised by the latter’s actions. “My friend just had a serious case of stomach pain. I was suppose to send her home just now, but my forgot” Jessica let out a loud laugh before dragging Taeyeon out of the place, leaving the couple standing there dumbfounded.

 

“Did Jessica just call herself a ?” Tiffany confusingly looked at her boyfriend. Nickhun shrugged at the question. “Babe, let’s just leave Jessica alone. Now, what do you want to eat?”

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica threw the shopping bags into the back of her car as soon as she opened the door. She looks around the area to see if the coast was clear before letting go of Taeyeon. “They’re gone” She let out an audible sigh. “Oh my god, I can’t believe I just called myself a … me? A ?” Jessica says to herself as she gets into the driver seat. She starts the engine and waits for the small shorty to get in, but to her dismay, Taeyeon never got into the car.

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows as she leans over her seat to check on what Taeyeon was doing. Her face softens when she sees Taeyeon with her head hung low. “Yah, little midget, get in the car” Jessica says, but silently scolds herself afterwards for the choice of words she used at the latter.

 

Jessica’s ears perked up when she hears soft sniffles coming from Taeyeon. Her eyes went wide as she sees droplets of tears coming down from the latter’s face. Was Taeyeon crying?  

 

Jessica immediately unbuckled her seat belt and went over to the small latter, which was just standing next to the car. She cups Taeyeon’s cheeks and lifts her face, meeting the latter’s eyes. “Aigoo” Jessica slowly wipes away Taeyeon’s tears with her thumb. “Stop crying”

 

Taeyeon tried to keep the tears from falling, but to her dismay it woudn’t stop. She was hurt, broken, torn. Tiffany and Nickhun are already together; she doesn’t stand a chance. What’s so good about that Nickhun anyway? She was so much more than he could ever be. If only she was given a chance to show Tiffany.

 

Seeing that the latter wouldn’t stop crying, Jessica pulled Taeyeon into an embrace, letting the latter cry as much as she wants.

 

“Why d-does it have to be N-Nickhun?” Taeyeon mumbles, but it didn’t go unheard by the blonde girl. Jessica stays mute; she doesn’t really know what to say.

 

 

 

She took a glance at her watch and sees that they have been standing at the parking lot for a while. “Taeyeon ah, Let’s get inside so we can go elsewhere. I don’t want Tiffany to show up” Jessica says as she took Taeyeon’s hands and led the latter to her seat. After buckling Taeyeon down into her seat, she rushes to the driver seat and drives out. She doesn’t know where she’s heading to, but she’s fine as long as they get out of this place.

 

She looks over at Taeyeon and frowns when she still sees the latter crying. Is it worth the tears? “Is Tiffany worth your precious tears?” Jessica mumbles to herself as she tries to focus back on the empty road that they were driving through. 

 

 


 

Oh, I just listen to 'Black Tinkerbell (Trance Blossom Remix)' 

&WOW! It sounds nice! LOL thanks for recommending that ^__^ ! I went through the person's account &really like the remix of '9MUSE-Wild'

&Yes, I've heard of Jessica and Taeyeon updating their pictures at the same time. LOL Is there like some sort of competition going on or something? lol

It's funny how I spell Nichkhun as 'Nickhun'... hahaha! I don't know, I just like it better when it's spell like that. ㅋㅋㅋ!

 

I've been watching "Heartless City". Nam Gyu Ri is sooooo pretty! *__* Too bad she hardly shows up in an episode '^'

 

Give her more screen time! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

[TS] Wonder Girls - Wishing On A Star

( I Miss Sunmi T^T ) huhu...