Chapter 24: Under the same roof

It's You

 

Hey, guys! 

I broke my promise. 

Which reminds me that I shouldn't use that word anymore.

>_< Laziness kills. Here's a quick update.

 


 

 

"Hello class. Today we have a new transfer student and I believe you all are quite familiar with her."

Taeyeon shot her head up, off from her desk as she looks at her teacher who had on this very wide smile. Mrs. Lee clasp her hands together as she took a deep breath. "Im Yoona, you may come in."

Taeyeon eyes widen the moment the tall, raven hair girl walked into the classroom. She could hear multiple squealings from the girls around her and the whistlings from the boys.

Yoona walked in, shoulders up and back straight, stopping at the center. She faces the students with a charming smile. "Hello, I'm Im Yoona." She says oh so proudly.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she spotted a girl, dramatically gasping for air as she clench her chest, saying how "Im Yoona has stolen her heart."

"Please, tell us about yourself." Mrs. Lee spoke, sitting onto her chair as she places her chin over her palms, anticipating for what the transferee had to say.

Yoona nodded and began to speak. "I moved from California to here, since my father finally agreed that I am able to handle things myself and make my own decision. I am a model for my father's company and..." 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes once again and let out a small huff as she ignores whatever Yoona was rambling on about. "I don't see anything special about her." Taeyeon muttered, before placing her head back onto the desk. 

Minutes later, she felt a presence next to her. She lifts her head to see who it was, only to be shocked to find Yoona occupying the seat right next to her that was once empty.

"What are you doing here??" Taeyeon blurted out, startling the raven, hair girl.

"Oh, Mrs. Lee assigned me this seat." Yoona said, finding Taeyeon a bit strange. "Hey, have I seen you before?" She added. After getting a good look at the shorter girl, she knew she had seen the girl somewhere before, but doesn't remember where exactly.

"No." Taeyeon replied back bluntly.

Usually, she's nice with everyone, but for some reason she just doesn't like this Im Yoona. Just seeing her pisses her off.

"Oh, well... I'm Yoona." Yoona said, smiling as she reached her hand out for Taeyeon to shake.

Taeyeon glanced at the hand then back at Yoona. "No." She said, jutting her lower lip.

"Okay..." Yoona retracted her hand, feeling a bit awkward. "Well, I hope we can be good friends in the future." Taeyeon heard Yoona say, but chose to ignore it. She just wishes that time will go by quickly so that she wouldn't have to endure sitting with the girl any longer.

 

 

"Unnie, give me some of your fries!" Krystal begged, hoping that her sister would share her food.

The two sisters were now sitting at a table, eating their lunches for it was their break-time. Jessica quickly pulled away her bowl of fries before Krystal could reach it. "No." She said, sticking her tongue out at the younger girl.

"Oh, come on! I'm saving you from getting fatter than you already are!" Krystal said, pouting with her arms crossed.

Jessica chuckled at the adorable sight of her baby sister. She really was like a baby. A big one though.

"I don't know Krystal... I would give you some, but you called me fat just a while ago." Jessica said, pretending to be hurt.

"Okay, okay. You're not--" Krystal was about to surrender to her sister, but all of a sudden a bowl of fries landed in front of her. Curious as to where it came from, she looked up, only to find Yoona smiling at her. "Oh. Yoona." She uttered, her face the color of a tomatoe.

"I was coming over and I couldn't help but hear you nag your sister for french fries. So, I decided to give you mine. You're welcome." Yoona said, smiling oh so charmly at the younger Jung and seating herself right beside her.

Jessica had her palm over , trying to stifle her laughter from seeing Krystal go all love struck the moment Yoona appeared.

"Yoona!!" A loud and husky voice shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.

Yoona suddenly found herself in a tight embrace. Needing some space to breathe, she patted the girl's back multiple time. "Fany ah, I can't breathe." She managed to say. Tiffany quickly let go and watch as Yoona was wheezing for air.

"Oh jeez Tiff, you almost killed the girl." Jessica joked.

Tiffany felt so guilty. She was just too happy on hearing about her old friend being back that she might have been a little carried away with the hug. "Sorry, Yoona." The red head said, hanging her head down low.

She felt a pat on the head and look up to find Yoona smiling at her. "It's okay Tiff! I miss you too." She said, causing the red head to smile, her eyes disappearing into crescents.

 

 

Taeyeon squinted her eyes at the sight before her. She was  just on her way looking for the Jung sisters, so that she can eat with them, but was met with an unpleasant sight. 

"So Fany knows her too." Taeyeon muttered before placing herself right next to Jessica.

"Oh, Taeyeon." Jessica uttered, once she felt her presence. "Here, have some more fries." The blonde girl added, pushing her bowl towards the shorter girl.

Taeyeon smiled and kindly accepted them. Unbeknownst to them, Krystal saw the whole thing."Yah!" The young girl shouted, startling everyone around the table. Taeyeon looks at the girl, wondering what she had done wrong for the girl to stare at her that way. 

"So, you give your fries to Taeyeon, but not me? Your beloved little sister, huh?" Krystal complained, eyes on her sister while her right hand pointed at Taeyeon. 

"Well, you got some from Yoona, did you not?" Jessica said, smirking at her younger sister.

Krystal saw her sister's smirk, and mentally told herself that she cannot lose. Trying hard to control her expression, Krystal was able to remain calm. She silently took some deep breaths before countering back.

"Well, I was just surprised that you would rather give someone something rather than to your sister. That person must've hold some importance to you, for you to choose her over me." Krystal said, this time the one smirking.

Krystal silently cheered herself as she watches her sister's face suddenly turn a shade of red.

"Sica? Are you sick?" Taeyeon noticed the change in color of Jessica's face and was worried that the girl might have a fever. She quickly places the back of her hand over the girl's forehead, startling Jessica at the sudden contact.

Jessica quickly shot up right from her seat. "I-It's so hot! I need some fresh air, be b-back in a bit!" Jessica stuttered as she made herself out of the cafeteria.

Taeyeon was about to go after the girl, but a hand had grabbed her wrist from going any further. "She's fine." A husky voice said.

"B-But, Sica--" Taeyeon tried to say, but Tiffany didn't let her. "She's fine, Taeyeon. She said it herself. It's hot." Tiffany said nonchanlantly. Taeyeon nodded her head and slowly place her bottom to the seat.

"Tae, let's eat okay?" Tiffany said, as she found the shorter girl still glancing over at where Jessica had ran off to.  

Krystal saw what was happening and had this weird feeling that Tiffany was a bit agitated, but was good at hiding it through her eyesmiles and her sweet talk. But, if you were to listen closely, you can tell the girl was a bit pissed off at something. 

Not wanting to stay any longer, Krystal excused herself, smiling at Yoona, before running off to look for her sister.

 

 

Yoona watched as the fleeing girl disappeared from her sight. 

She turn to look at the remaining two, and found an eye-smiling, red head feeding a little baby child. 

Taeyeon opened as Tiffany kept insisting to feed the girl. At first she didn't want the girl to do so, but the constant insistence had finally got her to comply.

Yoona smiled as she saw how cute the two were. 

She could tell that Tiffany probably have some feelings for the shorter girl, but what was strange about it was that the red head already had a boyfriend, does she not?

As for the shorter girl, she couldn't really tell if Taeyeon likes Tiffany back. The worried look that Taeyeon had when Jessica ran off, made Yoona think that the girl maybe liked Jessica. But, she could be wrong... 

Yoona shook her head away from the thoughts. She picked up her spoon and digged into her food. She shouldn't be jumping into conclusions.

 

 

Jessica stomped her way inside the school hallways, mumbling curse words through her gritted teeth as she thought of ways to get Krystal back.

"Damnit, I can't believe I embarrass myself like that." Jessica muttered, shaking her head at the thought of Taeyeon touching her forehead.

"And who says she could touch me!" The blonde girl blurted out, causing curious onlookers standing by their lockers.

Jessica felt a hand landed on her shoulders, stopping her from taking another step. She whips her head to see who it was, sending the person her infamous glare.

"Woah!" The person released his hand off from the blonde girl, his hands up in the air.

Jessica rolled her eyes and scoffed at the guy. "What do you want, Taec?" She says, annoyance evident in her voice.

"I just saw you walking all angry in the hallways, muttering how you wanted to kill your sister." Taecyeon answered back, a grin plastered on his face.

"Oh, well. Now, I just want to strangle you instead!" Jessica spatted out.

Taecyeon chuckled at the angry look that Jessica was sending him. He was so use to the ice princess, that these threats were nothing to him. 

Jessica raised an eyebrow at the guy, wondering why he's laughing. She frowned. "Why are you here anyway? You should be with your girlfriend, no?"

"I should. But, she ran off somewhere with her girlfriends." Taecyeon shrugged.

"Oh, then--"

 

"Jessica!" Immediately hearing the familiar voice of her younger sister, Jessica quickly turn around and started walking off.

Taecyeon had his eyes on the younger Jung as the girl stopped right in front of him, panting for air.

Regaining her energy. Krystal shot her head up at Taecyeon. "Hey, Taec oppa." The girl said in between pants.

"Hey." He replied back, smiling at the girl. "Um, I think you should hurry and catch up with your sister before she disappears again." He added as he looked over at the direction the blonde girl had walked off to.

Krystal nodded her head, waving to Taecyeon before running off that direction.

Taecyeon stood, watching the two sisters disappear from his sight. He shakes his head. "Same, same Jungs."

 

 

"Oh, come on! I said I was sorry!" Krystal shouted at her sister as the girl walked over to her parked car.

School was over and Krystal kept on bothering Jessica about what happened during lunch and wanted forgiveness. Jessica ignored the younger girl and opened the front door of her vehicle before getting in. 

Krystal scurried off to the other side and got inside. "Sooyeon." Krystal uttered, succesfully getting her sister's attention.

Jessica turned at the sound of her sister and was met with those round, puppy dog eyes.

She groaned as she knew what her sister was doing.

"Forgive, me?" Krystal pleaded, her eyes looking like a sad, lost puppy.

"Whatever." Jessica rolled her eyes, starting the engine to her car. "YAY!" Krystal cheered. 

 

 

"So, did you tell Taeyeon yet?" The young girl asked as she stared out the car window.

"Tell her what?" Jessica responded back, slumping down her seat.

"About Yoona." Krystal turn to look at her sister, her eyes widen the moment Jessica shook her head.

"You didn't??"

"No, Soojung ah. I didn't yet." The blonde girl said, followed by a tired sigh. She closed her eyes shut as she felt a little tired.

"Uhm." Krystal hummed. The raven hair girl let out a gasp as she saw a short figure approaching them, her backpack fell loosely against her back. "Omo! Taeyeon unnie's here!" Krystal nudged her sister, grinning from ear to ear. "I'll tell her instead, is that okay with you unnie?" 

Jessica nodded her head, eyes still closed.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Taeyeon apologized the moment she opened the car door. Krystal chuckled at the sight of the now panting girl. "It's okay, unnie. Just get in." Taeyeon nodded and got into the back seat of the car. 

Feeling the awkward silence, Taeyeon wondered why Jessica hasn't moved from her position yet. "Uhm, are we not going home yet?" Taeyeon whispered to the younger Jung, not wanting to be too loud and disturb Jessica from her nap. 

"Oh, we will." Krystal said, smiling devishly. "We're just waiting for one more person."

"Oh, who?" Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow, wondering who this person could be.

"Oh? Didn't you not know?" Krystal immediately turned around to face the shorter girl. Faking a shock look the moment Taeyeon slowly shook her head.

"Know what?" 

"Yoona is going to move in with us!" Krystal said quite excitedly. She mentally laughed her off when she saw how big the older girl's eyes had gotten from the news.

"WHAT?!!" Taeyeon blurted out, forgetting that the older Jung was taking her nap.

Jessica's eyes shot open the moment Taeyeon had shouted. Feeling annoyed, she turn to the older girl and sent her an ice, cold glare. "Kim Taeyeon." She called out, gritting her teeth.

Taeyeon gulped when she was met with hell-Sica.

She doesn't know what could be more worse. The fact that Yoona was going to live under the same roof as her, or the fact that this maybe the last time she will be breathing.

 

 


 

 

Taeyeon cried or not, it doesn't matter right? I mean, we all know deep inside that the midget loves Jessica and cares for the ice princess. :) 

Haha, maybe there isn't much interaction between them on-screen, but off-screen? Who knows, right? >_<

Once again, I apologize for the week-late update. >_< I will make it up! Don't kill me.

 

[TS] MR.MR - Do You Feel Me