Chapter 18: Brainstorming

It's You

 

Let's give a round of applause to 19Boyo89 for suggesting me this awesome idea!

Thank you!

Little Jung appreciates it ~ ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ!

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

They all had decided to order take out food since the Korean pancake wasn’t working out. Tiffany kept burning all the eggs while Jessica still couldn’t crack eggs right. It was to the point where they didn’t have any more eggs left and Krystal suggested ordering some Chinese take out food. Of course, everyone agreed since they were all hungry. After receiving their order and eating the meal, the three bid farewell to Tiffany and made their way home.

 

“Gah! I’m so stuffed!” Krystal exclaimed as she pushes open her front door. Jessica and Taeyeon followed after.

 

Once she made it to the living room, the little Jung immediately plopped herself down on the couch, sitting comfortably before slumping her back against the backrest. “I feel like a cow right now.” Krystal says, giving multiple pats to her little tummy.

 

Jessica joined her sister, sitting herself next to the latter and rubbing her tummy as well. “You’re like a pregnant cow Kry.” Jessica joked. Krystal merong her unnie. She turns to look at Taeyeon, who by now was yawning for quite awhile.

 

“Tae unnie, are you tired? You can go ahead and sleep you know.” Krystal said, shooing away the short latter.

 

“It’s okay I’m not that tir—.” Taeyeon said, but was cut off by another yawn. “Actually, yeah. I’ll just go sleep.” Taeyeon said, rubbing her now tired eyes.

 

Krystal smiled at the sight of the shorter girl walking so restlessly towards the stairs. All of the sudden Jessica got up from her seat, her back facing Krystal. “I’m going to go to sleep too then. I’m freaking tired.” Jessica said. She started to walk off, only to be pulled back down onto the couch.

 

“What the…” Jessica faced her little sister, glaring at the girl as she found the little Jung’s hand wrapped around her wrist.

 

“You can’t go sleep yet.” Krystal started, releasing Jessica’s wrist from her grip. “We need to discuss about something.”

 

Jessica released a sigh, slumping back onto the couch. “Talk tomorrow!”

 

Krystal shook her head. “But it’s important!”

 

Not hearing any objection, Krystal continued to speak. “So…” She said, eyes wandering around the living room as she tried to think of a way to tell her sister. “I think Tiffany unnie likes Taeyeon… I mean… did you see the look in her eyes when she watched you two?? If eyes could kill, you would have been dead by now!” Krystal continued to blabber; oblivious to her older sister’s light snoring.

 

“I mean, damn. It’s Tiffany unnie we are talking about here! You’re best friend… You might lose your chance with Tae—.” Krystal paused the moment her head turn to face her sister. Her eyes knitted together as she found her sister fast asleep. Back slumped against the couch, arms hang loosely, and her head leaning towards her shoulders.

 

“You could have at least let me finish.” Krystal silently mumbled to herself as she adjusted her sister’s sleeping position, setting Jessica’s head on a pillow. Krystal let out a sigh as she watches her sister sleep. “You’re so useless. What will you do without me, huh?” Krystal said to no one.

 

After minutes of silence gone by, Krystal got up from her seat and headed upstairs towards her room. She grabs a blanket and headed back downstairs, but stops to check the guest room where Taeyeon now sleeps in, only to find the short girl snuggled up in her blankets. “These sleepy heads.”  Krystal slowly closes the door, making sure to be quiet so she wouldn’t wake up the latter.

 

Krystal silently headed downstairs and towards the couch in which her sister laid. She unfolds the blanket and let the piece of warmth cover her sister. She smiled in content when Jessica snuggled closer into the blanket.

 

“I’ll think of something unnie.” Krystal lightly whispered. She prepared paper and pencils to brainstorm about ideas to get Taeyeon and her sister together. Krystal sat comfortably against the small table in the middle of her living room. She planned on doing all this brainstorming in her room, but the thought of her unnie being alone in the living room changed her mind. 

 

 

 

“Let’s see now.” Krystal had her hand lightly rubbing her chin as she tries to think of a plan. “Maybe…”

 

 

 

 

[Scenario #1]

 

“Kim Taeyeon!” Jessica shouted to the small girl standing right in front of her. They were surrounded by trees and grass located in the middle of nowhere.

 

The short girl immediately turns to face the source of the sound, finding Jessica not too far away from her. “Jessica?”

 

Jessica smiled seeing the face of the one she loves. She ran towards the shorter girl with open arms. Hugging the girl tighter and tighter for every second that passed by.

 

“Sica what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asks, worried about the blonde girl clinging onto her.

 

Jessica pulled away, looking directly into Taeyeon’s onyx eyes. Without a second thought, Jessica immediately locked lips with the shorter girl. The kiss sent a surge of electricity to both girls. Taeyeon felt a spark and her heart beat at a fast pace.

 

[Scenerio #1 – End]

 

 

 

“Wait, no.” Krystal scribbled out the idea from the paper. “The idea is too cheesy and unrealistic. Plus, Jessica wouldn’t even run…” She shook her head at the ridiculous thought. "Jessica unnie wouldn't even have the guts to confess her love like that... ehh."

 

Krystal lightly tapped her pencil against the table, thinking of another idea for her sister since a surprise kiss is out of the way. 

 

She let out a gasp as an idea popped into her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

[Scenario #2]

 

"Jessica?! What is the meaning of this?!" Taeyeon exclaimed. The shorter girl was tied down onto the bed. Her arms and legs tied by a rope.

 

The blonde girl let out an evil snicker. She enjoyed the sight of a squirming Taeyeon. She felt she had power over the girl.

 

"Relax." Jessica cooed into the shorter girl's ears. Taeyeon shivered at the the feeling of Jessica's breath hitting her ear. "W-What are you going to do??" Taeyeon stuttered, scared of what the blonde girl was about to do to her.

 

"I'm going to make you mine." Jessica smirked a devilish smirk and in a blink of an eye, the blonde girl was straddling her captive prisoner.

 

 

[Scenario #2 - End]

 

 

 

 

“Wait, oh my god. What the hell did I just think of??” Krystal felt her cheeks grew hot at the thought. "Krystal Jung, you are one heck of a ert." 

 

Krystal quickly glanced at her sister and let out a sigh of relief to find her unnie still sleeping. She shook off the thought of her sister being naughty. "Jessica unnie isn't like that, is she?? Oh. Just don't think about it Krystal" She mumbled to no one.

 

Her thoughts then soon drifted off to Jang Wooyoung and Tiffany. 

 

"They both seemed to like Taeyeon... so... should I get rid of them?" Krystal pondered. "Well, maybe not Tiffany unnie... but definitely Wooyoung. Maybe I should hire an assassin or a hitman to do the job."

 

 

"Who are you hiring an assassin for?"

 

Krystal was startled at the sudden voice. She quickly dropped her pencil and turn to the blonde girl who by now was sitting upright and rubbing her eyes.

 

"Oh. Unnie, did I wake you?" Krystal asks, wondering if she was being a little loud. Jessica nodded a little. "Yeah, a bit." She said in a groggy voice.

 

Jessica noticed pieces of paper on the living room table. It had scribblings and words she couldn't read. "What's that?" Jessica pointed at the pile of paper on top of the wooden furniture.

 

"Oh this?" Krystal collected all of her brainstorming papers and crumbled them up into paper balls. "They're trash. I was going to shoot some hoops."

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow at her sister. "With that?" She pointed to the paper balls in her little sister's grip.

 

"Yeah, haven't heard of paper toss? You know, shooting the paper ball and hoping it goes into the trash bin? It's fun, wanna try?" Krystal asked her sister nonchalantly.

 

"At this time? Krystal, it's freaking 1AM and you want to play paper to--." Jessica couldn't finish her words as a paper ball went flying and hit directly at her face.

 

Krystal immediately collected all her things and headed upstairs before her sister could get her. 

 

"Jung Soojung!" Jessica shouted, glaring at her sister who was now merong-ing her before she went and locked herelf in her room.

 

 

 


 

 

Well... how was this? lol I don't know.

When will SM release SNSD's comeback teasers huh? or TTS? 

I have a feeling it'll probably be TaeTiSeo since Tiffany's hairstyle seem to have changed.

Oh well... anything from SNSD is good enough for me! Hehe.

 

 

But I would love to see Jessica on stage again w/ new concept ~ !

Who agrees with me?? Haha.

 

 

[TS] J Rabbit - 요즘 너 말야 (Piano ver.) (Nowadays You Are)

It's a sweet song to a friend <3