Chapter 16: Curiousity

It's You

 

This is just a really short update.

Like, seriously short.

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Better wipe that smile off your face. It’s disgusting”

 

The blonde girl says with her arms crossed. She had droved all the way from school to the supermarket and throughout the whole ride; she noticed that Taeyeon had that one stupid grin on her face. Even now, the shorter girl still had that dumb smile on. It’s as if it gets bigger and bigger every second.

 

“I’m smiling right now??” Taeyeon panicked, not knowing that she’s been smiling the whole time.

 

“Yes. Throughout the whole day and I don’t even want to see another one coming from you” Jessica scoffed.

 

She doesn’t know why she’s so pissed today. Well, actually she does know. Seeing that stupid smile plastered on Taeyeon’s face, everyone can tell the reason for it. The midget was so happy that Tiffany was joining them for some grocery shopping. Damn groceries.

 

“Don’t mind her Taeyeon unnie. She’s just being her usual icy self” Krystal tried cheering up the now gloomy girl.

 

“Are you mad at me Jessica?” Taeyeon ask the blonde girl, curious as to what she did wrong for the blonde girl to be angry with her.

 

“Guys! I got the eggs” Tiffany showed up with two cartons of eggs. She placed them inside the cart full of other ingredients.

 

They were going to go to Tiffany’s home and cook some Korean pancakes together. Tiffany wanted to make them at Jessica’s place, but of course since Taeyeon was now living there, both Krystal and Jessica told her she couldn’t. They used the excuse that their house was full of roaches and all the other type of legged insects. Tiffany hates those. She hates bugs. A LOT.

 

“Umm. Did something happen?” Tiffany curiously asks as she notices the weird tension between Jessica and Taeyeon. She looked at Krystal for an answer, but all the girl did was shrug her shoulders.

 

“Nothing. I hate grocery shopping” Jessica mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

“Really?” Tiffany asks, surprised at the fact that her best friend didn’t like grocery shopping. “You seem to have enjoyed it before” Tiffany continued; now pushing the cart towards the cash register. “Especially with—“

 

Jessica quickly placed her hand over Tiffany’s mouth, keeping the red head from saying any further. “Don’t”

 

Taeyeon watched curiously at the two girls in front of her. She was listening to Tiffany at one moment then the next; Jessica just jumped and hurriedly shut the girl up with her palm. What was going on?

 

Taeyeon glanced at Krystal, hoping for the younger girl to explain the situation, but all the girl did was shrug her shoulders.

 

Her ears perked up the moment Jessica released her hands and Tiffany continued to speak. “Alright, Alright. I won’t mention her again, Geez”

 

Her? Taeyeon wondered whom the girl Tiffany mention about. Who was this her? And why is this person causing Jessica to react that way?

 

Too curious about this girl, Taeyeon nudges Krystal on the shoulders while her eyes stayed glued to the two girls in front of her.

 

“Yah, unnie! What??” Krystal hissed.

 

“Who are they talking about?” Taeyeon whispers back, making sure that no one could hear her besides the younger girl next to her.

 

“Nothing. It’s just—“ Krystal paused for a moment before a sly smile crept up to her face. She turns to face the older girl. “Why do you care?”

 

“What?” Taeyeon looks away from the girls in front of her and faces the younger girl. “I-I don’t” Taeyeon stutters.

 

“Uh-huh” Krystal nodded. “Sure, right” She says sarcastically before following her sister once noticing that they had finished paying for their groceries.

 

“K-Krystal! W-Wait!” Taeyeon stammers after the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

 

After the whole grocery shopping, the girls had finally arrived at Tiffany’s home. Taeyeon gawked at the sight of the house. It was just as big as Jessica’s.

 

Tiffany saw this and giggled at the short girl. “It’s nothing to be gawking at”

 

Taeyeon quickly closed , realizing that Tiffany had saw. She had her head hung low as her face became a hue of red.

 

“Stop being an idiot and let’s go in” Jessica suddenly spoke, irritation evident in her voice.

 

This time, Krystal was the one giggling. She quickly pulled Taeyeon’s hand and followed her sister inside.

 

 

 

 

 

“Is Jessica mad at me or something?” Taeyeon asked the younger girl as they both sat themselves on a couch in the living room.

 

“Why do you keep asking questions unnie?” Krystal questions as she constantly presses the buttons on the remote, skimming through the many different channels on the television screen.

 

“She’s been a lot more harsher towards me today” Taeyeon says gloomily, sneaking glances at the blonde girl who was currently helping her best friend in the kitchen.

 

“Don’t worry about it. It’s just probably that time of the month” Krystal says, throwing the remote to the side. She glances at Taeyeon and notices the short girl sneaking peeks at her sister. “What you should be more worried about is Jessica right now in the kitchen”

 

Taeyeon released a chuckle at that comment. “Should I go over and help?” She says, turning to face the younger girl.

 

“You better before the whole place burns down”

 

 


 

Yeah, this update was much shorter than the previous chapters lol 

I'll update another one soon. A much longer one where TaeNySic is involved.

My stomach hurts right now.. I haven't eaten at all today ~ Well, except for that one cookie I ate this morning. Sigh.

I thought of a Taeny fanfic some time ago and have decided to post it up.

Well, there aren't any chapters yet, for I'm not planning to update that any time soon. Or maybe I might. Who knows? lol 

Check it out ~ !

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/571019/pink-mafia-taeny

 

 

[TS] Geeks - Cafe Latte (Remix) or the original is nice too Urban Zakapa - Cafe Latte