Chapter 15: Tiffany and The Bet

It's You

 

I updated today! Whoo!

Here's a bit of Tiffany's P.O.V

 

 


 

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

“Let’s make a bet Tiffany”

 

It was lunchtime and here Tiffany was, sitting down on the usual table in which her group surrounds her. The popular group that is.

 

Tiffany lets out a huff of air before placing her head on top of the table. She was dead tired and doesn’t feel like making bets with anyone. “No”

 

“Oh come on! You feeling scared?” One of the girls said.

 

Tiffany waves her hand off, gesturing for the girl to go away. She was seriously tired. Maybe the blonde girl sleeping next to her has spread her sleeping beauty disease on her.

 

“Nana, you shouldn’t do that. That’s not going to work” Another girl said.

 

Nana paused for a while then an idea popped into her head. She turns towards the two sleepy girls on the table with a sly smirk. “If you manage to win, I’ll help you get Nickhun”

 

Tiffany’s head rose up from the table at the mention of the guy’s name. Nickhun. She has had this major crush on the guy since like, forever.

 

“Are you serious?” She asked Nana. Was the girl even able to help her get the guy?

 

“Duh. Taecyeon is my boyfriend. Nickhun and Taec are best friends. I’m pretty sure I can get Taec to help out”

 

Tiffany contemplated on whether she should play along with Nana and do that stupid bet that she wants her to do. It’s worth it, isn’t it? She wins the bet; she wins Nickhun, the guy of her dreams. Plus, how bad is the bet going to be?

 

“Deal” Tiffany says, waiting for the girl to give her the so-call bet.

 

Nana cheered in the inside for finally getting the red head to agree to her proposition. She smirked knowing that this will be fun for her and maybe for everyone else too.

 

“So what’s the bet?” Tiffany asked, getting impatient with the latter.

 

Nana paused for a while before looking around the cafeteria. She felt her friend Hyorin nudge her by the arm. Nana looked curiously at the girl, who by now was whispering something into her ear. The more she heard the girl whisper, the more her smile got bigger.

 

Tiffany was getting a bit nervous at the sight. Maybe she should back out while it’s not too late? But Nickhun…

 

“Okay, here’s the bet…” Nana finally spoke, earning the attention of Tiffany and everyone in the table. “Date Kim Taeyeon”

 

The whole table gasps at the name that came right out of Nana’s mouth.

 

“Woah, Nana. You aren’t serious are you? You want Tiffany to date that loser girl?” Hara said, shocked to hear such things.

 

Tiffany sat still at the mention of the girl. Nana wants her to date Kim Taeyeon? That loser that always hangs out in the library? Tiffany sometimes sees her reading a book there, especially when she goes and looks for Jessica.

 

She felt the table move as her best friend lift her head off from the table. “What’s going on here? Why all of the sudden it got loud?” Jessica asked, irritated about the sudden loud noise coming from everyone in the table.

 

“Tiffany here just accepted a bet” Hyorin answers excitedly.

 

“And the bet is?”

 

“She’s going to—“ Hara tries to answer but was immediately cut off by Tiffany.

 

“I’m going to date Kim Taeyeon” Tiffany says, turning to look at her friend to see her reaction. Jessica had a blank look and Tiffany thought it was because her friend probably thought the idea of her dating one of the school’s major losers to be quite ridiculous. Tiffany too thought it was ridiculous, but if it’s for Nickhun, she doesn’t mind at all.

 

 

 

[Flashback End]

 

 

 

“Taeyeon, you okay?”

 

Tiffany was quite worried for the shorter girl. Taeyeon was covering her face and she wasn’t sure what the reason was for the girl to do that.

 

It’s already been a week since Taeyeon came to school looking all-different than her usual disheveled self and Tiffany noticed how popular the girl had become. She felt a little jealous at the attention that everyone was giving her. Taeyeon is hers. Well, was hers.

 

Yes, Tiffany likes Taeyeon. Well, she fell in love with the girl. The girl that everyone called a loser. What would everyone think if they had found out that she likes Taeyeon. They would all laugh and make fun of her. She wasn’t going to risk that, right? She accepted the bet to get Nickhun, why give that up for someone like Taeyeon.

 

But that someone had made her fall. That someone had made her feel something she’s never felt before. Love.

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

“Umm. T-Tiffany… I umm. I l-like you. Please go o-out with me!”

 

Tiffany stared incredulously at the short girl in front of her. She was just on her way to confess to the Kim Taeyeon, but here the girl was, confessing her love for her.

 

Tiffany thought many times about how she should confess to liking the girl. She wasn’t sure if Taeyeon liked her, or even swing that way, but this confession right now had made things much more clearer to Tiffany. Kim Taeyeon likes her.

 

She turns around and sees her group mates along with every other student watching the scene. She smirks knowing that Nana is watching. Nickhun will be all hers soon.

 

“Okay”

 

The simple word had the shorter girl taken aback. Tiffany saw the action and chuckled silently to herself. Taeyeon probably didn’t expect her to say yes.

 

 

 

 

Days have pass since the whole confession and by now the whole school knew that Tiffany was going out with Taeyeon.

 

Each day, Tiffany would notice that Taeyeon would bring her flowers. It was sweet of her to, but Tiffany knew that it would be a waste for she doesn’t return the same feelings for Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon was nice to her. Treated her as if she was some kind of princess. Tiffany admits, she likes the feeling, but she also knew that she couldn’t let Taeyeon keep doing these things for her. As odd as it may sound, Tiffany actually doesn’t want to hurt Taeyeon. The girl has been so good to her, but sadly Tiffany will have to break up with her in the end, right?

 

Tiffany decides to be colder to Taeyeon. She wants the girl to get tired of her and give up on her, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case. Taeyeon wouldn’t give up. The girl would constantly ask her out to the dinner; to the movies. Of course Tiffany rejected them all, but Taeyeon wouldn’t give up and would end it with a ‘next time then’.

 

Nana, Hyorin, and the rest of the group would watch amusingly every time Taeyeon went to get Tiffany and Tiffany started to get annoyed of that. Taeyeon isn’t some kind of monkey to entertain them. But here she was, toying with the girl’s feelings.

 

 

 

 

She watched the clock tick anxiously as school was about to end. Today was the day that she’ll be breaking a heart. Well, breaking two hearts.

 

Nana, who was sitting in front of her, turns to face her and whispers “Today’s the last day you’ll put up with that loser. Lucky you”

 

Tiffany unconsciously frowned at her words. Lucky me? She doesn’t even feel lucky at all. Not even the slightest. She feels like the world was coming to an end once the bell rings. And just like that, the bell rings.

 

“Good luck. I’ll ask Taec for the favor tomorrow”

 

She heard Nana say as she walked out of the classroom. Tiffany let out an audible sigh before collecting all of her paper work and putting it inside her backpack. She turns to look outside the window and notice the dark clouds forming. “Looks like it’ll rain” she says to no one.

 

 

 

[Flashback End]

 

 

“She’s fine”

 

Tiffany took her eyes off of Taeyeon and looked at Krystal, who by now was making her way towards the short girl.

 

“She’s just embarrassed that someone as pretty like me has asked her to accompany me to the supermarket right after school” Krystal joked, wrapping both her arms around Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany saw this and felt that tingly feeling of jealousy again. Does Taeyeon like Krystal now?  Well, after the way she broke up with the shorter girl. It does make sense if Taeyeon chose to move on to someone else. But still, she can’t seem to accept that.

 

“Can I come too?”

 

Krystal shot Tiffany a surprised look and so did Taeyeon, who by now had her palms away from her face. Not hearing an answer, Tiffany decides to ask again.

 

“Can I come too? To the supermarket after school?”

 

Krystal slowly nodded, followed by Taeyeon. They were shocked at the fact that Tiffany wanted to come. Didn’t she have plans with Nickhun?

 

“You’re not spending after school time with your boyfriend?” Krystal asked curiously.

 

Tiffany paused for a minute. She had totally forgotten about him.  Her mind was to preoccupied by the short girl in front of her to even remember that she had a boyfriend. Damn.

 

“No. No plans today” She answered, noting to herself to tell Nickhun later that she’ll be busy after school today.

 

“Okay” Krystal says. “Are you coming too, unnie?” Krystal asked Jessica, noticing that the blonde had become quiet the whole time.

 

Tiffany turn to look at Jessica, waiting for her best friend to answer. Not wanting to go alone, Tiffany gestured the blonde girl to say yes. Jessica saw this and slowly nodded to her sister.

 

“Y-Yeah, I’ll come”

 

 

 


 

Woah, T-ara - Number 9 MV came out!

. They became even prettier than before.

. They're too pretty. I'mma cry. My EYES!  T^T

Excuse me and my bad language lol

 

Should go watch yo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk52ypnGs68

 

 

 

[TS] G-Dragon - R.O.D (Feat. Lydia Paek)