Chapter 13: Living Here Temporarily

It's You

 

Have you guys been waiting?

lol so sorry; school happened.

T^T

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Feels like Déjà vu huh?”

 

Krystal leaned against the door way as she watches her older sister tuck in the small girl. She smiled seeing how caring her sister was. Jessica was making sure that she had covered the girl without waking the latter up. She lets out a sigh of relief when she finishes.

 

“Done?”

 

Krystal watches as her sister walks her way towards her. She moves a bit away from the door so that her sister can close it.

 

“By the way, here are Taeyeon’s keys”

 

Krystal reached in for her pocket and pulled out the keys and hands it to her sister. Jessica looks at the keys with knitted brows before looking back at Krystal. “Kry, how do you have—“

 

“Took it” Krystal cuts off Jessica and walks her way downstairs towards the living room.

 

“You… took it?” Jessica follows the latter and crosses her arms as she watches her younger sister plop herself down on the couch.

 

“Yup!” Krystal cheerfully says, grabbing the remote and turning on the television screen.

 

“Jung Soojung! Are you telling me that you took the keys so that I can drive Taeyeon home just to drive her back?!” Jessica shouts at first, but immediately lowers her voice as she remembers that Taeyeon was in her bedroom sleeping.

 

Krystal winced at the sudden loud voice coming from her sister. She knew she was going to get a good scolding from the older Jung, but maybe after telling Jessica of her plan, Jessica might reconsider punishing her.

 

“I have a good reason for it!”

 

Krystal defended herself, hoping that her sister would calm down a bit and listen to her explanation.

 

Jessica stood there, arms crossed, sending death glares to her younger sister. “Speak”

 

“Okay so…” Krystal started. “You know how Taeyeon lives far away from here right? I mean, you drove there yourself so you should know and—“

 

“Wait, how’d you know she lives that far?” Jessica cuts off Krystal.

 

“Well, I did some research on her” Krystal shrugs. “And I also know she lives alone too. Her parents died in a car accident when she was little, so the land lady of the apartment took Taeyeon in since she’s very close with Taeyeon’s mother”

 

“Wait, they died in an accident? And… why were you even looking into Taeyeon??”

 

Jessica wasn’t in much shock when she heard of Taeyeon’s parents’ car accident for she kind of figured that they were already dead and gone from this world, but what surprised her was how Krystal knew all of that.

 

“Are you stalking the midget now??”

 

Krystal coughed a few times at the accusation that her sister made. She scoffs before talking back “Excuse me? Me stalking?? Shouldn’t that be you!”

 

“I mean, I’m not the one who goes to the library every day and secretly stares at a certain girl and comes home talking about her and—“

 

“Yah!” Jessica quickly whacks Krystal on the head, stopping the girl from talking any further.

 

“Ow! Unnie! That hurts!” Krystal has both hands on her injured area.

 

“Speak any more and a whack on the head wouldn’t be all that you’ll be getting!”

 

Jessica threatened her little sister. She felt her face grew hot while listening to Krystal talk about what she’s done in the past. Yes, she admits that maybe she was in a way stalking Taeyeon, but it’s not her fault! The little midget had some kind of magic that kept pulling her in. Was Taeyeon a magician in disguise?

 

Jessica huffs in frustration as she takes a seat next to her sister. She quickly faced the girl who currently was rubbing the part where she was whacked.

 

“Anyways, where did you get this information from?”

 

She asks her little sister. She was too curious on where Krystal was getting the information.

 

“Sunny” Krystal answers, still rubbing her injured area. Feeling a light bruise forming on her head, Krystal cutely pouted at her sister. “Yah Unnie! You left me a bruise!” Krystal complained, frustrated.

 

“Who’s Sunny?” Jessica questioned, completely ignoring her little sister’s complaint earlier.

 

“It’s Taeyeon’s best friend, don’t you know that? Short girl, blonde hair—“

 

“Wait! I think I know now” Jessica immediately cut off Krystal as the short girl popped into her head. “But, why would you even go talk to her?”

 

“Well duh, I want to at least know things about the girl who my dear sister was secretly crushing on” Krystal says, rolling her eyes a bit. “Since you wouldn’t do it, I did”

 

Jessica took a long sigh and took a seat next to her sister. “Whatever Kry. Anyways, what was your stupid reason for stealing her keys again?”

 

“It’s not stupid once you hear it” Krystal cutely pouted.

 

“Just tell me”

 

Krystal gave her sister a big grin. “Taeyeon can live with us!”

 

Jessica let out a loud cough as she heard what her little sister had said. “I’m sorry, what?”

 

“I said Taeyeon unnie could live with us!” Krystal says with that big grin still plastered on her face.

 

“Yah Kry!” Jessica knocked on her sister’s head once again. “You’re crazy”

 

“Yah Unnie!” Krystal says, holding onto her head. “I’m going crazy because you’re not making a move!”

 

“Yah!” Jessica shouted, but soon lowered her voice a bit. “Can you not interfere with my love life!” Jessica hissed at her sister, remembering to not be too loud since Taeyeon was upstairs sleeping in her room.

 

“What love life?? You won’t be having one unless I do something about it!” Krystal hissed back.

 

“Why you little—“ Krystal defended herself as she sees Jessica about to launch an attack on her.

 

 

“What’s going on?” A tired, groggy voice was heard, stopping Jessica from shredding her little sister into pieces. The two Jungs’ looked up, only to find Taeyeon coming down the stairs.

 

Taeyeon was sleeping ever so soundly onto a soft mattress, but woke up to a loud commotion coming from downstairs. Curious as to what it was, she tiredly got off from bed and headed downstairs only to find Jessica was about to commit murder towards her little sister.

 

“Oh Taeyeon, did we wake you up?” Jessica asks as she sits back down onto the couch and watches the small shorty cutely rub her tired eyes.

 

“Yea—“ Taeyeon says, but was cut off by a pair of arms wrapped around her.

 

“Oh my god unnie! You saved me from death!” Krystal exclaimed, hugging the latter.

 

“Krystal, Don’t do that! You’ll make her fall!” Jessica shouts, pulling her little sister off of Taeyeon and seating her back onto the couch.

 

Taeyeon watches the two Jungs’ bicker with each other and couldn’t help but find the scene a bit funny.

 

“So, what were you guys talking about?” Taeyeon asks, curious as to what the Jung’s were talking about while she was asleep.

 

“Nothing besides the fact that you’ll be living with us, temporarily that is” Krystal says nonchalantly.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica eyes grew wide at what Krystal had said. Jessica was surprised that her little sister could just say something like that so carelessly while Taeyeon was surprised at the fact that she was going to live with them; the Jung’s.

 

“W-Why is that?”

 

Krystal sighed, knowing that she’ll be explaining the same reason again. “You live far. So living here with us would be more convenient. You get to help Jessica on her math and you get to be closer to the school grounds”

 

Taeyeon thought about what Krystal had said and agreed with the latter. It’s true. She would be closer to school and she can tutor Jessica and wouldn’t have to worry about going home late.

 

“I guess you’re right… but are you guys really okay with it? Me living with you?”

 

Krystal immediately nodded at the question. “Of course! I’m the one suggesting it” Hearing no response coming from her sister, Krystal nudged her.

 

“Ah” Jessica spaced out for a moment, but Krystal nudging her brought her back. “Ah, Yes. Sure. Go ahead. I don’t care”

 

Krystal smiled at her sister’s response. She turns back towards Taeyeon. “See? So you should pack up your things tomorrow and officially move in”

 

Taeyeon slowly nodded, but remembers something. “Oh! I forgot, I need to ask permission from my grandmother”

 

“Who?” Jessica asks, not catching what the latter had said.

 

“My grandmother. The person who has been taking care of me and letting me live in her apartment” explained Taeyeon.

 

 

“Already did”

 

Krystal says, grabbing the remote control and switch the channel.

 

Both Jessica and Taeyeon looked at Krystal incredulously. 

 

 

 


 

So many things happened! AH! school, school. School is tiring, right? ^^

LOL I'll update soon! For real! Haha, as soon as I finish my homework! ><

 

 

Did you guys hear 'Galaxy Supernova' and 'Do The Catwalk'?

I LOVE IT! I LOVE THEM ALL! I LOVE GIRLS GENERATION! <3 lol

 

 

Would you guys be interested in seeing a Tiffany's P.O.V?

Just wondering...

 

 

[TS] BoA - Milky Way