Chapter 23: Im Yoona

It's You

 

Another update!

I kinda did this in a rush..

Enjoy though!

 

 


 

 

 

"Wait until I get my hands on that midget." Jessica muttered to herself as she makes her way towards the front entrance of Joongdong High. Jessica kept walking forward, taking her eyes away from whatever that was in front of her and looked at her small, wrist watch.

8:20 a.m.

"Great, twenty-minutes la--" The blonde girl didn't get to finish her sentence as she felt her hit the ground. "Aish! What the hell??" Jessica rubbed her small bottom as she lift her face to glare at whomever that has caused her to fall.

She was met with the broad back of a man. Irritated that the man seemed to ignore the fact that he made the blonde girl fall, Jessica quickly picked herself up from the ground and tapped the guy's shoulders. "Yah, mister." 

The guy finally turned around and Jessica got to see his face. "Jessic--" He spoke, but immediately got cut off when the girl knocked him on the head. Feeling the slight pain, the guy had his hands over his injured area, trying his hardest to soothe down the pain. "What the hell??" He grumbled.

"Serves you right for getting in my way, Taec!" Jessica said, smiling oh so proudly at her revenge on the older guy. "Now, move." She said, now pushing the guy to move out of her way so that she can get to class, but stopped as soon as she was met with more people blocking her way. "Didn't class start??" Jessica questioned herself as she saw the large crowd in front of her.

"Yeah it did, but the famous Im Yoona came over and caused this huge swarm of students. Everyone's refusing to go to class, because it's like one in a life time chance to meet her, you know?" Taecyeon said as he tried looking over people to try and catch a glimpse of the Im Yoona, oblivious of the fact that Jessica left instantly at the mention of Im Yoona. 

"Oh my god, I can't see her. She's too far away. Hey Jess, can you--" He said squinting as he finally realize that Jessica was long gone. "Huh? Where'd she go??" Taecyeon scratched his head, looking around for the blonde, but to no avail, the blonde was gone no where in sight.

 

 

Jessica could feel her heart beat at a very quick pace as she tries to make her way through the herd of people and towards the front. "Excuse me." She said multiple times as she squeezes her petite body through the masses of students. 

Finally reaching the front, she smiles but soon was replaced with a look of surprised as she found herself falling from losing balance as she felt the student behind her shoving.

Jessica closed her eyes, preparing herself for the fall for she knows that this time it wasn't going to be her that would do the landing, but her face. Just in time, she felt arms wrapped around her, pulling her into an embrace. Still with her eyes close, Jessica could hear the multiple gasps from every direction. Wondering what was going on and who saved her, Jessica's eyes fluttered open. She lifts her head to see whom it was holding her and there the person was, smiling right at her. 

"Yoona!" Jessica shouted excitedly as she finally realize who it was. She instantly hug the taller girl into a tighter embrace, causing the students around them to gasp even more. 

The students were surprised to see the Jung Jessica this giddy and all smilies. It was something out of the ordinary.

Among the pack of students, a petite girl stood watching the scene in front of her. Eyebrows knitted together as she sees Jessica happily hugging whoever it is. She felt a slight pang seeing the blonde girl laugh at the taller girl besides her. Don't get Taeyeon wrong, she loves seeing Jessica laugh... or well, she would love to. She hasn't really seen the girl laugh this joyful until now. 

Taeyeon was so not liking the intimate contact that they were giving off. She was utterly surprised at the fact that Jessica would do this in front of so many people. She was the type who didn't really like attracting attention, but of course it was quite impossible, since it was Jessica Jung.

Taeyeon frowned. They shared a kiss just this morning and here the girl was, getting all lovey-dovey with some girl Taeyeon doesn't even know. Wait... Taeyeon shook her head at the sudden thought. She wasn't jealous. She's not! Or... was she? 

Oh her poor brain. She couldn't understand this feeling when Jessica comes so close to her. Especially, when the girl help put on her shoes. With her face so close, Taeyeon felt like her heart was going to jump right out. Before she knows it, she found herself dashing out of the door and running off to school. She needed to get away from Jessica; far away as possible. 

But right now, she just wants to go over there and pull Jessica out of the taller girl's grasp. 

 

 

The shouts coming from the school officers had everyone shuffling around, getting their asses to class. 

Taeyeon just stood rooted to the same spot, staring at the two girls who were walking side by side with their hands interwined together. Jessica and the girl, who everyone says was some famous model, both entered the school building. 

Taeyeon frowned even deeper. Jessica had passed by her and not even noticed her presence. The girl was too busy laughing to even notice that Taeyeon was just standing not too far away from her. 

Taeyeon felt a hand grasp onto her shoulders, making her turn and come face to face with the person. 

"Looks like your girlfriend got stolen." Krystal says, watching as Yoona and Jessica disappear into the school building. 

Usually, Taeyeon would protest and complain to the younger girl that Jessica was not her girlfriend, but this time she decides to just let it go. Jessica being her girlfriend doesn't sound all that bad, right?

Krystal raises an eyebrow as she turn back to look at the shorter girl. She found it quite odd that Taeyeon didn't argue back like she usually does everytime she teases the girl. A little worried, Krystal nudges the girl on the shoulder. "Taeyeon, you okay?" 

"Yeah... who was that girl??" Taeyeon blurted out, not being able to hold in her curiousity.

"The one holding hands with my sister?" Krystal asks, making sure that it was the same girl Taeyeon was asking about. Taeyeon nodded her head immediately. 

Krystal burst out laughing a little. She pinches Taeyeon cheeks cause she found her unnie to be quite adorable. 

"Yah." Taeyeon swatted the younger Jung's hand away. "Tell me!" She whined, pouting like a little child. Krystal smiled at the sight. 

"Im Yoona. My sister's childhood friend. They're really close. Like super duper duper close!" Krystal exaggerated. "Like, freakn freakn close! Like hella close! Like, so close... anyone who doesn't know them would mistake them as a couple! That's how close they are." Krystal said, trying to stifle her laughter as she found Taeyeon with a serious expression as her eyebrow's knitted together.

"Yah, unnie. If you're jealous or something then you should go do something about it." Krystal nudges Taeyeon as the latter stayed quiet. 

Taeyeon shook her head immediately with her hands flailing in the air. "I'm not!" She denied.

Krystal laughed once again. "Whatever you say, unnie." Krystal winked at Taeyeon before skipping her way inside the school building before the officer catches her. 

 

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

Taeyeon gulped as she found this scene to be quite familiar. Deja vu, maybe?

 

 

Krystal made her way towards the school's main office and there, she found her sister and Yoona. She knew the both of them was going to be here, since Yoona did tell her that she was transferring and enrolling into this school. 

Krystal was quite happy with the news, but of course it didn't really last long as she knew why the girl had come back. 

Yoona was here to get Jessica. She loves Jessica so much, that even after the blonde girl rejected her, she still never gave up. She was determined to make Jessica fall for her. 

Krystal sighed at the thought. Yoona became really beautiful, a top model too. Who wouldn't fall for that??

"Kry?" The voice of her sister had wake her from her thoughts. 

Krystal saw a big smile plastered on her sister's face. She smiled back. A very genuine smile for she was happy that her sister was this happy. Jessica was sadden hearing the news of Yoona going away overseas, that the girl hardly went out anymore. But now here Jessica was, smiling oh so brightly and besides her is Yoona, who Krystal misses quite dearly.

"We'll walk you to class." Jessica said, clinging onto her younger sister and pulling the girl.

Krystal glanced at the back and there Yoona was, smiling at her as she trails behind the two. With just a glimpse of that smile, Krystal immediately turned back around, her face a hue of red. "I think I'm going crazy." Krystal muttered to herself, but unfortunately someone heard.

Jessica smiled even bigger while pulling her sister towards her classroom. 

"Oh, Soojung ah. You're sister will take care of it." Jessica chirped, startling Krystal as she knew what the latter was talking about. 

Yoona, who was walking right behind them, heard it too but didn't quite understand. She shrugs her shoulder thinking it wasn't something important.

She was just glad to be back with the people she loves. Especially, with the girl in front of her.

 

 


 

 

I see that some of you are confused about whether the story will be TaeNy or TaengSic.

I just want to make it clear,

This story is a TaengSic, Okay?

If you do not approve of the pairing then you may leave and unsubscribe..

Though it would make me sad TT__TT

But it's okay ~ as long as I have Jessica&Taeyeon.

 

Which kinda makes me wonder... I think Fany Fany Tiffany's been gone too long huh?

& Sunny too O_O ! Daaaang. Everyone's disappearing!!

Hehe. Sorry for their disappearance ~ My mind has only been on the Yoona-Krystal-Taeyeon-Jessica.

 

 

[TS] Yoo Sung Eun - Secret Song

This song is love! <3