Chapter 27: Weird

It's You

 

Sorry if it took me this long to update.

I feel bad if I made you guys feel neglected.

It's just that I had gotten sick and then project been piling up.

& Now it's finals week. T^T Oh, life.

Here's a short update.

 


 

 

Taeyeon gulped as she waited for the bell to ring. 

She was leaning against the wall next to Jessica's classroom with a carton of strawberry milk in hand. 

Krystal had told her that the latter loves strawberry milk and thinking that the blonde might get a bit dehydrated after class, she went ahead and bought it.

Now what's left to do was wait until the latter exits the door so she can hand it to her. 

It was just a few days ago where she had confess all her feelings for the blonde and Krystal was willing to help. The little Jung told Taeyeon almost everything about Jessica, from her likes to her dislikes. 

Krystal even emphasized about Jessica not liking cucumbers and Taeyeon made a mental note on that. No Cucumbers. Definetly no cucumbers.

For the past few days, Taeyeon tried doing things for Jessica. Like bringing flowers or making food, but being the clumsy person she was, everything never went as planned.

Taeyeon gripped hard onto the strawberry milk. This time she was certain that she wouldn't make any mistakes.

The sound of the bell could be heard and Taeyeon watches as the door was pushed open, revealing students rushing out to wherever it was they would go to during breaks.

Taeyeon could see some of the students stealing glances at her and giggling. One of them waved and Taeyeon, being the gentle-woman she was, waved back. 

Her attention was pulled back when a beautiful blonde stepped right out of the door. Taeyeon could feel her heart pounding at the goddess-like beauty. Oh, she was definetly love struck.

"Taeyeon?" Taeyeon stood straight as she heard Jessica calling her. Jessica cocked an eyebrow at the shorter girl's behavior. "Tae--" Jessica tried to say, but Taeyeon quickly cut her off and handed her the carton of strawberry milk. "I-I brought this for you! Krystal said you like t-this." Taeyeon stuttered.

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at the carton. It looked as if it had been smashed. The strawberry milk was literally leaking out and even dripped onto the floor. She looked at Taeyeon in surprised. How could this midget not notice this? She even has bits of strawberry milk stain her shirt.

Jessica sighed. "I'm not drinking that." She said before turning her heels and walking off to god knows where.

Taeyeon blinked a few times. Did Jessica reject strawberry milk? "B-But Krystal said it was her favorite." She mumbled.

As if her conscious came back, Taeyeon felt something dripping from her fingers.

A gasp elicited from as she realizes that she had accidently smashed the carton of milk when she had gripped it too hard minutes ago. "Oh god!" Taeyeon squealed as she tries to shake off the pink liquid off from her hands. 

Taeyeon sighed as she also realizes that she had stained her shirt. Oh, how embarrass she feels right now. 

Her hands had become quite sticky and she could feel a lot of eyes on her. Taeyeon looked up to find every single student in the hallway now staring at her. Her face turned into a hue of red as she quickly made a dash out of the hallways to some place where people wouldn't be staring at her.

 

 

"How embarrassing!" Taeyeon kept muttering as she tried wiping off the strawberry stain from her shirt. 

The shorter girl was now in the school restroom and seeing how things were, she might end up spending the rest of her break time in there.

Taeyeon sighed. The stain wouldn't come off which meant she couldn't wear the shirt anymore. 

The sound of a knock on the door was heard, causing Taeyeon to shoot her head up. Her lower lips jutted as her eyes landed on a very amused Krystal.

Krystal chuckled at the sight of her unnie. Taeyeon looked like a kid that had lost her lollipop. 

Krystal was on her way to the cafeteria, but news of Taeyeon spilling strawberry all over herself had caught her attention. Thinking that the girl would probably be cleaning the mess off, she came running to the restroom. And here the shorter girl was, sitting on top of the counter with wet paper towels in hand.

"I heard you caused a mess in the hallways." Krystal said quite teasingly. She walked up to the older girl, examining the stain on her shirt. "I don't think you can get rid of that. It looks like it's stained pretty badly." She added.

Taeyeon sighed once again. "I know."

Krystal smiled at the now sulking girl. "Here." She pulled some spare clothes from her bag and handing it to Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon looked at the girl in surprise. "You brought me clothes?" She asked and Krystal nodded. "I thought you might be needing some, so I went ahead to my locker and pull out some spare clothing. But, I think you just only need a shirt since that's the only thing that got hit." Krystal said, pulling out a black, button-up shirt and handing it to the latter.

"Thanks Kry." Taeyeon smiled and immediately went towards a stall so she can change.

"Next time be careful. Oh! By the way, I can't go home with you guys. I have a project with Sulli after school, so I hope you use this time wisely!" Krystal shouted to the girl, before leaving out the restroom door. 

Taeyeon quickly came right out of the stall, wanting to say something to the younger girl, but to her disappointment, the girl had already left.

She released a sigh as she saw her reflection in the mirror. She had already changed into the shirt that Krystal had handed to her. It was a little big, just a little.

 

 

"Where's Krystal?" Jessica raised an eyebrow as she only spotted Taeyeon and no sign of Krystal trailing behind her.

"Oh? Krystal's with Sulli. They're working on a project together." Taeyeon answered as she recalled what Krystal had told her.

Jessica let out a hum and got into the driver seat. Taeyeon followed after and open the back seat to the car, but didn't get in when the latter suddenly spoke. "What are you doing?"

Jessica cocked an eyebrow at the girl. "You're sitting right here. Yoona's not coming either." She said, patting gently at the seat besides her. 

"O-Oh." Taeyeon quickly closed the back door and made her way to the front. She opened the door and seated herself right beside Jessica. She felt her heart pounding once again. Silently praying that Jessica wouldn't hear it, she quickly the radio.

Jessica was surprised to see Taeyeon turned the radio on. It was weird for her.

 

 

"You're acting so weird these past few days." Jessica finally spoke, her eyes still on the road.

"I-I have?" Taeyeon stuttered. She cursed herself for doing so.

"Yeah." Jessica nodded. "Very weird."

"H-How so?" 

"Well for one, you're stuttering awfully a lot. Two, you keep making messes like today. The strawberry milk. Three, what are you up to?" Jessica took a slight glance at the girl.

Taeyeon was sitting with her head towards the side window. She was constantly fiddling with her fingers, hoping that it would ease her nervousness.

"Yah! Are you listening to me?" Jessica smacked Taeyeon on the leg as she didn't get a response from the latter.

"S-Sorry." Taeyeon said, rubbing her now injured leg.

Jessica sighed and turned back facing the road. "So weird." She muttered.

Jessica made a mental note to talk to Krystal when the latter gets home. She has a feeling that Krystal would know what was going on and she was determine to find out.

 

 


 

 

Girls' Generation comeback confirmed to be early next year!

This calls for a celebration! Hehe. I don't even care what concept it is, as long as they just make a comeback and I can watch them perform on stage.

Even better, they might get into shows again ~ I love watching them. They're cute and funny.

 

 

 

[TS] IU - Fairytale