Chapter 22: Stolen Kiss

It's You

 

 

Hello. 

Here's a short update!

I give you a bit of Taengsic!

 


 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up, stretching her arms up in the air along with a big yawn. She scratched her head as she turned over to check the time. 

7:00 a.m.

She still had about an hour left before school start. Jessica's house wasn't much far away from school, so that much time was enough for her to get ready.

The shorter girl got up from bed and headed towards the restroom to do her morning routine. When she finishes, she hurriedly made her way towards the room across from her.

Not hearing a sound after knocking a few times, Taeyeon slowly turned the door knob, opening the door to the little Jung's room.

"Krystal?" Taeyeon called out for the girl, but to her dismay, Krystal Jung was no where in sight. 

Taeyeon frowned wondering where the girl had run off to. Usually, she would find the girl sitting down by the table, applying the last bit of lotion to her arm, but instead she was met with an empty room with the owner being missing.

Krystal would always accompany Taeyeon on the walk to school, for she didn't want the latter to feel lonely in the morning. So Krystal couldn't have possibly gone to school by herself, did she?

Wanting to make sure, Taeyeon checked the bathroom and all the rooms downstairs. Krystal was no where to be seen, which kinda confirmed that the latter wasn't around anymore and had probably gone to school.

Releasing a sigh, Taeyeon thought maybe Krystal had something important to do since the girl did leave early. Shrugging her shoulders at the thought, Taeyeon checked the time again.

7:25 a.m.

Well, she didn't take long getting dress and preparing herself. She didn't really need to do much besides, washing her face, brushing her teeth, changing into appropriate clothing, and applying a bit of bb cream since Jessica suggested her to do so. 

Ah. "Jessica." Taeyeon muttered, just remembering that the blonde girl was still here and definitely still sleeping, cuddling her petite body against the soft blankets.

"Should I?" Taeyeon asked herself as she stood in front of the stairs, staring at Jessica's door, which was right next to Krystal's. "Maybe I should. She was a bit ticked off when no one woke her up last time." Taeyeon said. Making up her mind, the short, brunette started walking up the stairs until she was met with the ice princess's  door. 

Taeyeon was a bit hesitant to knock on the door at first, but she knew she had to if she wanted Jessica to not be late for school. Slowly bringing her hand towards the door, Taeyeon knocked it a few times and placed her ear against the wooden frame.  

Not hearing anything, Taeyeon turned the knob and pushed open the door. Right before her eyes, was a figure laying oh so comfortably under her pink blankets. Her blonde locks swaying a little as the breeze coming from the open window hit her. 

Taeyeon slowly approach the sleeping beauty, coming face to face with the girl as she got down on her knees.

Taeyeon knew she came here to wake up the latter, but instead she finds herself observing the girl laying before her. 

"Wow." The word unconsciously came out from the latter's mouth. Taeyeon was astonished at the girl's face. It's not like it was her first time seeing the girl up close, but it still amazes her how pretty this girl could be. Like, really really pretty. Jessica looked like a true princess, a goddess even. Her porcelain skin was glowing under the sunlight emitting from the open window. The sight was absolutely breathtaking. 

Taeyeon examined the sleeping girl's face. Eyes traveling down from her long eye-lashes, to her perfectly shaped nose, and then landed on the girl's pink luscious lips.

As if the girl's lips were calling out to her, Taeyeon drew closer towards the girl, eyes still on the girl's lips. She could feel her heart beat rapidly against her rib cage as her face grew nearer. Closing the distance between her and the girl, Taeyeon felt a surge of electricity when her lips met with the blonde's. 

Taeyeon let out a small gasp as she quickly broke away from the intimate contact. Taeyeon landed on her as she pulled away, letting out a small groan. She probably had landed a bit hard since there was a loud thud when her came in contact with the rugged, floor. It hurted yes, but what was more important was if she had woken the sleeping blonde. Taeyeon quickly turn to look at Jessica. A sigh of releif escaped from the latter's mouth as she found the blonde girl still asleep.

At times like these, Taeyeon was grateful that Jessica was a deep sleeper. If she wasn't, the girl would have woken up the moment Taeyeon kissed her, but fortunately for Taeyeon, the girl didn't budge a bit. Jessica probably didn't feel a thing and wouldn't know about what the shorter girl had done. And Taeyeon would make sure she doesn't.

Taeyeon wasn't sure what had gotten into her, but she couldn't help it. It was as if a force was pulling her towards the sleeping girl. "Calm down Taeyeon. Calm down." Taeyeon said to herself. She was breathing pretty hard and was trying to calm down her nerves.   

Was she falling for the blonde girl? The girl who's sleeping oh so peacefully right before her? The girl who's name, Jessica Jung?

Taeyeon doesn't know and she couldn't explain the new feeling that she was having now. Thinking a bit further, an angelic yet nasally voice had woken Taeyeon from her thoughts.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

Taeyeon quickly shot her head up from the floor and locked eyes with the most beautiful being she has ever laid eyes on. Maybe even more beautiful than Tiffany, she couldn't deny that.

"What times is it anyway?" Jessica groggily said, reaching out for the small clock on the bed-side table. Her eyes widen the moment she saw what time it was. 

7:50 a.m.

"Oh !" Jessica exclaimed, throwing the clock to the side, letting it land on the other side of the bed. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier??" The girl continued to shout, her arms flailing in the air as she got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom with multiple clothing in hand.

Taeyeon let out a small chuckle as she found the whole scene to be funny. She could hear the girl let out multiple cuss words as the girl was trying to get her things together. Even though Taeyeon knew she would probably get more scolding from the blonde, she was still relieved at the fact that Jessica didn't seem to have any idea of the little kiss the girl had stolen from her. 

Taeyeon once again prayed to herself that Jessica wouldn't find out. She wants to forget that it even happened in the first place. Yes, she will forget it. But, the thought quickly changed when she came face to face with the blonde latter.

"Yah! Get off from the floor! We're freakin late for school! Aish midget, why didn't you wake me??" Jessica complained, her bag slunged over her shoulders while having a toothbrush in hand. Taeyeon then watch the blonde girl exit the room, probably going to get her shoes to put on so that they can finally leave.

Taeyeon was left alone in the room, still rooted to the same spot until a loud voice caused her to rush out of the room and down the stairs to where Jessica stood waiting impatiently by the front door. "Hurry up Kim midget!" 

Hurrying, Taeyeon got onto the floor and tried putting on her shoes as quick as possible, but to her dismay, the shoes wouldn't go in properly and her shoe tie-ing was a big mess. 

Jessica sighed a little at the sight in front of her. She turn to look at the clock.

8:10 a.m.

They were late for school. About ten minutes late. 

Surprised, Taeyeon was once again face to face with Jessica as the girl lower herself to help Taeyeon with her shoes. "We're late anyway, so might as well." She heard the blonde girl say as she carefully placed Taeyeon's foot into the shoe and tie-ing the laces perfectly into loops.

"There. Now that wasn't too hard, right?" Jessica said, lifting her head so that she can see the shorter girl's face. Jessica frowned when she saw how red Taeyeon's face had become. "Are you sick or something?" Jessica asks, placing the back of her hand over the girl's forehead to check the temperature.

"It seems okay." Jessica muttered to herself, but was surprised when Taeyeon suddenly backed away, lifting her small petite body off from the floor. In a blink of an eye, Jessica found the girl no where in sight as Taeyeon dashed her way outside the door and heading off to school, leaving Jessica behind.

"Yah! You freakin stupid midget!!" Jessica shouted her lungs out as she locked her home door and glared at the girl who was slowly disappearing from her sight.

 

 

 


 

 

How was this?

Taengoo starting to realize something, eh?

Hehe. By the way, this is during the same time that Krystal meets Yoona.

Just in case if you're confused or something. 

 

 

Till next update! See you later ~ !

 

 

[TS] Miss A - Hush & Like U

Kiss kiss kiss baby.

Hush hush hush baby.