Chapter 21: Welcome Back

It's You

 

Surprise! It's a double update!

Just because I'm happy :) Hehe.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"It's Yoona."

Jessica gasp in shock at the mention of a name she hasn't heard in a while. Well, of course she's seen the girl in news and television and such, but hearing that the girl was contacting them after so long made her happy.

"Yoona? Im Yoona?" Jessica asks Krystal who just stood there like a piece of rock. "Yah!" She shook the girl, but to no avail, Krystal didn't budge.

Giving up, Jessica picked up the phone off the floor and answered with a "Hello?" hoping that Yoona was still on the line. 

"Krystal? What happe--" Jessica cut her off. "It's Jessica." She said, a big smile plastered on her face.

"Jessica? Sica!" The other person on the line said oh so cheerily. "I missed you!"

 

 

Krystal stood rooted to the same spot, still in a state of shock until an abrupt laughter brought her back to reality. 

She turned to find her sister talking on the phone quite happy. Too happy for she hasn't seen Jessica this happy. Im Yoona was their childhood friend, mainly Jessica's since the latter was the same age as her sister.

They haven't contacted each other ever since Yoona left to the states with her father to help him with his fashion business. She knew her sister was probably thrilled to hear back from the girl. 

"Okay, okay. I'll see you tomorrow!" Jessica chirped before she hung up the phone. Sighing in content, she places the phone back onto the counter and turn to face Krystal, telling her little sister of the good news.

"Kry! Yoona is coming back tomorrow!" Jessica happily said, her arms in the air. 

It took Krystal a while to register what her sister had said. Yoona Im was coming back tomorrow. Yoona... coming back... tomorrow. 

"Oh my god!" Krystal suddenly blurted out. "What do I do??" She said in a state of panic, walking back and forth across the room. "I'm not ready to face her yet... what should I wear? What do you think she'll say to me? ... why is she appearing out of no where??" Krystal said, flailing her arms in the air.

"Woah, take it easy there Soojung ah." Jessica said, trying to get Krystal to stay still. She smiled seeing the panic Krystal lost in thought. She couldn't help but let out a small giggle, earning the younger Jung's attention. "What's so funny?" Krystal curiously ask.

"You are." Jessica poked Krystal on the forehead, earning a cute pout from the younger girl. "You're reminding me of myself when I'm in love."

Krystal backed away with her arms crossed. "I am not in love with Im Yoona!"

"Oh come on Kry, anyone can tell that you're in love with that girl. Sulli knew." Jessica said, a sly smile krept up her face.

"She knew because I told her!" Krystal retorted, but immediately covered with her palms upon realizing what she had blurted out. She quickly faced her sister, only to find Jessica with an annoying smirk. 

"You like Im Yoona." Jessica said teasingly.

Krystal's face grew a hue of red at the small teasing. She felt embarrassed and didn't want to lose to her sister. "And you like Kim--" She said, but didn't get to finish as her sister quickly shut with her hands. 

Jessica couldn't quite understand the words that Krystal was trying to tell her while she had her palm over the girl's mouth. What was more important to her was making sure that Krystal doesn't reveal her secret to the girl that had walked down the stairs just right now.

Seeing that her sister wasn't listening to her, Krystal followed Jessica's line of vision only to find Taeyeon coming down the stairs.

 

 

It was already late at night and Taeyeon woke up feeling thirsty.

She decided to get up from bed and head downstairs. The constant thinking of the feeling she had with Jessica during the library made her head hurt. She was confused and didn't know what was happening to her. It's like her body temperature rises everytime her eyes met with Jessica's.

Not wanting to think anymore, she shook her head, continuing walking downstairs.

She came to a halt the moment her eyes landed on the Jung sisters. Jessica was covering Krystal's mouth with the palm of her hands and Krystal mumbling words that no one could even understand. It was like alien talk or something.

 

 

"Oh, Taeyeon unnie!" Krystal said after releasing her sister's hand off from her face. 

"How are you? Were you feeling okay? I heard you went straight to your room the moment you step foot to the house." Krystal shot the shorter girl with questions, remembering that she wanted to check up on the girl to see if she was doing okay. 

Taeyeon blinked a few times at all the sudden questions coming from the younger girl. Her eyes trailed over to Jessica for a brief second before turning away. She gulped not wanting to look Jessica in the eye for she didn't want that wierd feeling again. 

"I uh... I'm fine. I'm just sleepy and well, thirsty now." Taeyeon answered the younger girl as she scratched the back of her head.

"Oh, I'll get it for you!" Krystal chirped. Taeyeon wanted to reject the offer, but the girl was too quick in getting into the kitchen for her to even say anything.

Taeyeon felt awkward being alone with the blonde girl. She stood there hoping that Jessica wouldn't say anything, but to her disappointment, Jessica finally spoke. "Tae, you should sit down on the couch." Jessica pulled the shorter girl by the hand, leading the girl to the living room couch. 

Taeyeon's breath hitched the moment her hand came in contact with Jessica's. 

 

 

"Here unnie, your glass of water served by the most beautiful girl, me!" Krystal happily handed Taeyeon a glass of water, urging the girl to take it.

"Thanks." Taeyeon said, before taking the glass to drink.

Krystal plopped onto the couch right next to the latter. She smiled as she saw Taeyeon gulping down the last drop of water. It was only the two of them now since Jessica decided to head to bed right after she made Taeyeon sit down on the couch. Even without a word from Jessica, Krystal could tell how excited the blonde was for the meeting with Yoona tomorrow. She sighed at the thought. 

Taeyeon noticed the sigh coming from the younger Jung. She places the empty glass on top of the wooden table before questioning the girl. "Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon asked Krystal. 

Krystal released yet another sigh before answering the girl. "Nothing. I'm gonna head to bed so I can prepare for tomorrow." Krystal said, suddenly getting up from the couch. 

Taeyeon slowly nodded her head, thinking that the girl meant preparing for school. "Good night." She said to Krystal who by now was at the stairs.

Krystal waved to Taeyeon as a sign goodbye before disappearing into her room.

 

 

It was another day of school and here Krystal was, walking down the hallways to her locker. School hasn't started yet and was going to start in about half an hour. She was early today for she couldn't sleep any longer since the thought of Yoona kept her up all night.

Taking her sweet time, she walks towards her locker, enjoying the beautiful scenery outside from the glass window.

All of a sudden, she found herself laying on the ground as one of the student ran passed her, knocking the raven hair girl to the ground. "Tsk." Krystal shot her head up, glaring at the back of the girl who continued running to god knows where.

She slowly picked herself up off from the floor, dusting the dirt off from her uniform. Her ears suddenly perked up the moment someone yelled from across the hallway. "Oh my god! Im Yoona is here at our school!"

Krystal eyes went wide the moment Yoona's name was mentioned. Her eyes then followed the group of people running outside towards the entrance of the school gate.

"Yoona?" Krystal muttered. Without her knowing, her feet started to walk on their own as she found herself with the rest of the students. With all the shoving and pushing, Krystal managed to get to the front of the crowd.

Her heart stopped the moment her eyes met with hers

Yoona was in front of her. More gorgeous than she had last saw her. To Krystal, she was like the epitome of perfection. She truly suited her profession as a popular oversea model.

"Hey Krystal." Yoona finally spoke, waving at the raven hair girl.

 

 

Krystal smiled the biggest smile she hadn't had for so long. "Welcome back Yoona." 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Damn those kids outside trick-or-treating while I stay home and type this. TAT 

I want candy too!!!

 

How does Yoonstal sound? Hehe. I feel so giddy inside.

Good, no?

 

 

 

[TS] Park Hyomin - Love Suggestion

This is my first time hearing this song, and I really like it <3 Hehe.

I found her engrish quite cute ^^ Haha. I love Hyominnie. I love her voice.