Chapter 19: Cafeteria

It's You

 

 

Annyeong my fellow readers!!

Hehe. So.. 

Today I had to wake up super early and ended up running to school because I didn't want to be late in turning in my 'Mid-Term Take home essay'

But then sadly, I was a minute late! Gosh. I showed up in front of the professor, panting and sweating. 

Thank god she accepted though, after laughing her off ~ ! LOL

So after... I wanted to go grab some coffee because I was literally falling asleep while walking down the streets!

But then, the coffee wasn't helping at all until I got home and landed on my bed.

So like, I couldn't sleep, even though I felt so tired. TAT !

So, here I am ~ Updating this fanfiction!

 

 


 

 

It was another day of school and here Krystal was, sitting in her seat, pretending to listen to the teacher by nodding her head a few times. She was bored. Krystal never really pays attention in this class for it was a subject that she already knew, English. 

She felt a light poke on the back of her shoulder. Wondering who could it be, she quickly turned around. "What?" She whispered as she found one of her closest friend smiling at her.

Her friend handed her a piece of paper. Krystal took it and turned back facing the teacher. She made sure the teacher's back was facing her before opening up the folded piece of paper to read.

Are you free after school?

Krystal contemplated on how to answer the question. She wasn't quite sure if she was free or not. She couldn't leave Jessica alone with Taeyeon, could she? Can her sister handle things herself? Probably not...

Krystal crumbled the piece of paper before turning back to her friend. 

"Sorry." She mouthed out, earning a sad nod coming from the girl.

Feeling slightly guilty she mouthed out the words, "Next time." and the girl's frown immediately turned upside down.

 

 

The bell rang, signaling that class had just ended and it was now break-time. Krystal got up from her seat and gathered all her things before stuffing it in her backpack. Having a sense of Deja Vu, she felt a light poke on the back of shoulders again.

She turned back to face the person, only to find her friend once again. She cocked an eyebrow as her friend pointed to the front door. Krystal eyed the door and there Jessica stood.

She smiled at the sight of her sister's disheveled hair. Jessica stood by the entrance to her little sister's English classroom, her hands grabbing the side of the door as her head peeked into the room. Jessica eyes traveled around the room until they met with her sister's.

Seeing that she already had Krystal's attention, she mouth out "Come here." successfully getting Krystal to walk to her.

"Sica, what's up?" Krystal chirped, slunging her backpack over her shoulders. She then brought her hand towards her sister and gently fixed up her blonde locks.

Jessica didn't utter a single word and waited for her sister to be done with her hair. "Done?" She asks as she felt her little sister lightly pat the top of her head.

Krystal nodded and looked into her sister's eyes. "So, what's up?" 

"You didn't wake me up! I was late to school!" Jessica said irritatedly, pouting at her little sister.

Krystal giggled a bit at her older sister's outburt. She found it quite adorable. "You're old enough to wake yourself up, unnie." Krystal said in a teasingly tone before walking out the door, leaving Jessica behind.

"Yah!" Jessica followed after her sister. "I'm not done yet!"

"Talk later, unnie. I'm starving right now." Krystal shouted back, continuing her walk towards the school cafeteria. She felt a tug on the back of her shirt, making her stop from going any further. Curious as to what was stopping her from getting her food, she turned finding her sister wheezing for air.

"Unnie, did you... did you run?" Krystal asks, quite surprised that her sister caught up to her. She was sure she had walked in a super fast pace and it was impossible for her sister to catch up to her, knowing how slow the blonde was.

"Yes, and I'm going to kill you! For making me run and for this!" Jessica held up a piece of paper that looked as if it was crumbled before it was unfolded.

"What's that?" Krystal said, pointing a finger at the paper that Jessica was holding up.

"Oh, did you forget about that one paper ball you threw at me last night?" Jessica said quite sarcastically.

Krystal eyes grew large as the memory registered into her head. "Is that?" Krystal said, mouth agape. Jessica gave her a stern look before continuing on what she wanted to say.

"Care to explain to me on why you would write this... this..." Jessica trailed off, trying to think of a word to describe on how she felt about the content of the paper. "This... disturb-- yah! Are you writing some kind of for some fanfiction of yours that somehow included me and... and that midget!" Jessica exploded, her face the color of fresh grown tomatoes.

Krystal panicked after realizing that Jessica had caught the attention of the students around them. "Unnie! Calm down!" Krystal tried to calm her sister, hoping that the curious eyes around them would go away.

 

 

"I heard someone called midget. Is that you Sica?" 

Krystal shot her head up from the sudden voice coming from behind her. A big smile crept up her face as she knew who the voice belong to. "Taeyeon unnie!" Krystal turned to face the shorter girl, soffocating the girl from her tight embrace.

"Ahem." Krystal turned to the side, to find Tiffany right behind Taeyeon. "Oh, Tiffany unnie!"

Krystal was surprised to see Taeyeon and Tiffany together. Just the two of them. But of course, the thought went away as she was more glad to see Taeyeon. She knew the shorter girl could calm down her sister.

Taeyeon patted the little Jung and her eyes landed on the older one, who was giving Krystal a cold glare. Krystal felt it and felt her body shivered. 

"Sica, what's wrong? What did Krystal do?" Taeyeon asks.

Krystal looked at her sister. She knew Jessica wouldn't tell Taeyeon or... well, anyone on what was written in the paper because it'll just embarrass her. Jessica hid the piece of paper into her bag before anyone could see. "Nothing." She said, not wanting anyone to come in between her and her sister.

Krystal gulped knowing that she'll be getting it later. She scanned around the area and gasped when she saw her close friend walking towards the cafeteria counter to pay for her food. "Sulli ah ~ !" She shouted, knowing that this was the only way to get away from her sister.

Upon hearing her name, Sulli quickly shot her head up, finding a Krystal waving at her. Sulli waved back and watched as Krystal went to walking towards her.

Jessica saw this and let out a small grumble. She knew what Krystal was trying to do.

Krystal walked over to Sulli, trying hard to ignore the imaginary ice stabbing her in the back.

"So, about after school... I think I'm free." She managed to say and it made Sulli smile.

 

 

"Jessi, are you okay? You're giving your sister this death stare." Tiffany said, grabbing the blonde's attention away from her sister.

Jessica loosened up her expression and waved her hand. "It's nothing really."

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a hold of Taeyeon's hand. Both Taeyeon and Jessica was surprised at the sudden contact. Tiffany smiled, her eyes disappearing as she found both Taeyeon and Jessica utterly surprised. "Let's go eat now shall we?" The red head said, pulling the shorter girl along with her as she walks towards the food aisle.

Jessica was quite baffled at the sight. 

 

 

"Here Taeyeon, you can have some of my kimbap. They're my favorite and trust me, they're really good once it lands into your mouth." Tiffany skillfully picked up a piece of kimbap with her chopsticks and placed it on Taeyeon's plate.

Taeyeon thanked the latter with a smile and ate the kimbap happily.

On the other side of the table, Jessica wanted to gag as she watched the two. Being the red head's bestfriend, she knew Tiffany had some feelings towards the shorter girl. Tiffany was being too nice to the girl. Too nice for her liking.

Taeyeon saw that Jessica hadn't touch her plate. "Sica, what's wrong? Why aren't you eating?"

Tiffany too stared at Jessica, but her thought went to what the shorter girl had called the blonde. She unconsciously frowned when Taeyeon already called Jessica by her nickname.

Jessica poked her dish with her fork. "I'm not hungry." She said nonchalantly.

Taeyeon knitted her eyebrows together as she was concerned for the blonde girl. "Sica, you should e--" She was cut off when she heard a small shriek.

Tiffany had let out a small shriek when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her neck. She turned around to see who the culprit was, but only found a Nickhun who was smiling from ear to ear. 

"Nickhun." Tiffany muttered as she continued to stare at the boy.

"Hey babe." Nickhun said, quickly giving Tiffany a peck on the lip.

Jessica ignored the whole scene as her eyes traveled to Taeyeon, who by now had her head hung low and poking her food as she did just a few minutes ago.

Taeyeon felt uncomfortable at the presence of Nickhun. She didn't know what to do but keep quiet and not watch the scene that was happening right next to her for her heart probably cannot take the sweet kisses that Nickhun gives Tiffany.

Suddenly, she felt a tug on her wrist, pulling her off from her seat. Taeyeon watches in surprise as Jessica had her hand wrapped tightly around the latter's wrist, pulling the girl to god knows where.

 

 

"Sica, where are we going?" Taeyeon asks the blonde girl as she realizes that they were out of the cafeteria.

"Some place we can enjoy." Jessica answered nonchalantly, continuing to pull the girl until they reached their destination.

"And where would that be?"

 

 

"The library."

 

 

 


 

 

This time I typed the chapter into the Asianfanfics instead of a word document.

Haha, somehow I find it a bit different. Don't you think so?

 

 

Hehe. I'm getting comments saying how they love my fanfiction <3 ^O^ !

It makes me happy. :)))) Please, do give me more love! I WANT!

 

 

[TS] Hyunah - I Like (Feat. Flowsik)