Chapter 02: Help Me

It's You

 

“Hey, isn’t that the girl that Tiffany broke up with?”

 

“That’s her isn’t it?”

 

“What a loser”

 

“Tiffany made a right choice”

 

 

Taeyeon could hear students whispering to each other as they pass by her. She frowns as she hears them talking about her. She never likes being the center of attention, but she knew it would happen if she were to involve herself with Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon was at the library, trying to clear her head from what had happen the other day. She sat on the same spot as she always does, and read her book. Actually, she wasn’t really reading, but was trying to think of ways to get Tiffany back. She loves the girl, but the girl doesn’t love her. What should she do?

 

Her thoughts were interrupted as the book she was supposedly reading, was pulled out from her hand. She scrunches her eyebrows together as she looks at the suspect. “Taeyeon ah, what happened?” A short girl says worriedly as she sat in front of the latter. Taeyeon let out a long sigh before she replied to the girl. “It’s nothing Sunny ah”

 

Sunny frowned at the latter’s response. Seeing that her friend let out a long sigh means it wasn’t just ‘nothing’. Sunny crosses her arms as she eyed the latter. “Your break up with Tiffany is spreading throughout the whole school like wild fire, and you tell me it’s nothing?”

 

Taeyeon frowned at the latter. She did not want to talk about it, so she quickly try to grab the book away from the latter, but failed as Sunny moved it away. “You’re not getting back your book until you tell me what happened”

 

Taeyeon cutely pouted at the latter. “I told you it’s nothing, don’t I look fine to you?” Sunny raised an eyebrow as she eyed the latter. Taeyeon looked fine to her actually. She wasn’t crying nor complaining about the break up, but she knows something’s up. “Yeah, you look fine. That’s what I’m worried about. We all know how much you like that Tiffany girl”

 

What Sunny had said made Taeyeon remember the break up; the words that Tiffany had said to her. Her eyes went down as she though of Tiffany. Sunny saw the action and thought she should apologize for mentioning how much Taeyeon had liked the girl. “Sorry Taeyeon ah” She reaches her hands over to the latter and held onto her hand, causing Taeyeon to look at Sunny. “Forget about her, forget about Tiffany”

 

Taeyeon pulled her hand out of the latter’s grip and turned her head to the side. “I can’t” Sunny scrunches her eyebrows together at the latter’s response. “What do you mean? You’re not thinking of revenge are you?”

 

Taeyeon quickly face Sunny as she heard the word ‘revenge’, she shook her head left and right. “N-No! I don’t, I wouldn’t do such things… I just want her back”

 

Sunny let out a long sigh. “That’s good, revenge doesn’t suit you at all” She leans back onto her chair as she looks at the latter. “I’m not going to ask you why you would want her back, cause I already know. But, what are you going to do? From what I heard, she doesn’t even like you”

 

Hearing that Tiffany didn’t like her broke Taeyeon’s heart. “I don’t know, that’s what I’m trying to figure out”

 

“Well, why not try to turn yourself into someone that Tiffany would like?” Sunny spoke as she tries to help Taeyeon think of ways of getting Tiffany. Taeyeon frowns at the suggestion. “I don’t want to be a Nickhun, Isn’t it better to have her like me as I am?”

 

“Well sorry to break it to you, but she doesn’t seem to like you the way you are” Sunny says shrugging her shoulders. “Don’t you know what Tiffany likes?” Taeyeon sighs and shook her head. “No, she doesn’t really talk about herself much” Sunny clasp her hands together as she thought of an idea. “Why not find someone that’s close to Tiffany and have that person help you?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at the latter. “How am I supposed to do that?”

 

Sunny shrugs her shoulders and slumps back onto her chair. “Well she definitely has a lot of friends. Just try to get close to one of them, I guess… but that might be really hard, considering that all Tiffany’s friends are those popular kids that don’t really associate with us kind of people”

 

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

 

 

The bell rung, signaling that break time was over and that the next class was about to start. Sunny stood up from her chair and handed Taeyeon back her book. “Let’s talk about this later okay? Don’t think too hard about it” Sunny says before she left the library.

 

Taeyeon sighed and grabbed the book that Sunny had given back to her. She quickly walked to the bookshelves located at the end of the library. She notices that the area was empty, meaning that students had already gone to class and that the bell was about to ring. Not wanting to be late, she found the spot that she had gotten the book from and places it in between the other books. She was about to leave the area, but stopped as she hears another girl’s voice.

 

“I get it okay?”

 

Taeyeon turns around and tries to follow where the voice was coming from. She hid behind a big bookshelf as she spots a long, blonde hair girl standing at the corner of the library not far from her. The girl had a frown plastered on her face as she was having a conversation with someone on the phone.

 

“What? You’re not letting me cheerlead just because I’m failing math? That’s ridiculous!”

 

Taeyeon winced as the blonde girl was shouting at the person on the other side of the phone. She took a good look at the blonde and could have sworn she saw her somewhere before.

 

“You can’t do that to me! Tiffany needs me there!”

 

Taeyeon’s ears perked up at the mention of the girl’s name. Tiffany… the latter knows Tiffany. Her eyes grew wide as she finally realized something. The blonde girl that she is peeking at is Tiffany’s best friend! She had seen the latter with Tiffany a lot of times, but doesn’t know her name. Taeyeon frowned at the thought. What was the blonde’s name again?

 

“Why not find someone that’s close to Tiffany and have that person help you?” 

She thought of what Sunny had suggested her. Maybe she should get the blonde to help her.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt a presence close to her.

 

 

“Were you just eavesdropping on my conversation?”

 

 

Taeyeon gulped as she heard the cold voice. She slowly look up, only to find the blonde standing right in front of her with a frown plastered on her face. She seemed pissed.

 

“The bell rang couple minutes ago. You should be in class, why are you still here?” The blonde says irritated.

 

Taeyeon looks down to avoid the cold stare that she was getting from the latter. “Shouldn’t you be in class too?” Taeyeon mumbles to herself, but unfortunately the blonde heard.

 

“Excuse me? Did you just… ugh… whatever.” The blonde rolled her eyes at the latter. “I don’t want to waste my time with a midget like you” The blonde turns away from Taeyeon and was about to leave, but stopped as Taeyeon spoke.

 

 

“I’ll help you!”

 

The blonde had an eyebrow raised as she turns back to look at Taeyeon. Knowing that the latter was waiting for an explanation, Taeyeon spoke again. “I’ll help you with your math. You need it right? To cheerlead?” The blonde walked dangerously close to Taeyeon, causing the latter to take a few steps back. She eyes the shorty up and down. “So, you really did eavesdrop on my conversation. Forget it midget, I don’t need help from someone like you”

 

The blonde turns around to leave, but felt a tight grip onto her wrist. She glares at the suspect. “You need it to cheerlead. I’ll help you! If you didn’t know, I’m number one when it comes to math” Taeyeon says, hoping that the blonde would give in to her help.

 

The blonde sighs at the mention of cheerleading. Yes, she needs to raise her math grade up, so she can continue to cheerlead. Her father was being very strict about it. Her grades for other subjects were really high, but math, math was her biggest weakness. She didn’t like the subject at all. Maybe she should get someone to help her for once.

 

“What’s the catch?”

 

Taeyeon looks up at the latter with a huge grin plastered on her face.

 

“I’ll help you and you’ll help me” Taeyeon says to the blonde, who in turn was curious as to what Taeyeon needed help on. “And what is it that you need help on?”

 

Taeyeon quickly got onto her knees and looked directly into the blonde’s eyes.

 

 

“Help me get Tiffany”

 

 

 

Oh wow! Thank you all for subscribing! LOL are you excited for this story as I am? haha.

You! TaengooLocksmith... Who are you?! LOL I see almost all of you want Taengsic! HAHA! XD Don't hate Tiffany.

Who is this blonde... and will she help our Taengoo?

 

[TS] Rainbow - Kiss Me