Instincts

Bulletproof love
I flipped through the documents on my desk, scanning through the numbers and information. I sipped my coffee, my mind working at high speed. I slumped into my chair as I looked at the framed photo next to the documents. I should take a break. I stood up and stretched, loosening my limbs and joints when I hear the door open.

" Dad, I'm home!"

I turned around to look at her. That stunning daughter of mine.

" Naeun-ah, My sweet princess! How was your first day at campus?"

I walked over to hug her before she could answer me. I picked her up off the ground and swung her around. Our laughter filled the room and corridors. Our close relationship is pretty obvious. We sat on the sofa as she recounted what had happened in school. She mentioned two people in particular, a Krystal and a Taemin. As she talked about Taemin, I could see some differences in her. She seemed extremely happy talking about this Taemin, and she kept playing with her hair and giggling. Hmmm interesting.

" Do you like this Taemin boy? I want to meet him one day. Finally a man who has captured my Naeun' attention and heart!"

Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. I let out a hearty laugh, finding her expression amusing. It was nice, having some quality time with my daughter. The entrance of Ilhoon, my assistant, ruined the mood.

" Sir, there's a problem."

His expression was emotionless as always, but his eyes showed how grave the situation was. I turned to my daughter, feeling genuinely sad our bonding time was interrupted. She looked at me with those doe eyes, pouting.

" I'm sorry princess, but this is important. Look at Ilhoon, he looks all screwed up because the problem is to big. Look, I'll take you to the movies later okay? I'll reserve the whole just for the two of us. Now go have dinner."

She dragged herself out, glancing back at me occasionally. I waved to her goodbye until she left for dinner. Once I was completely sure she was gone, I dropped the facade. I turned to Ilhoon, looking to settle the business quickly.

" From your expression, you seen to have important information for me Ilhoon? Tell me everything you know so far.

" We've had all our tracker watching all the teenagers and men that fits the description and age. So far, none of them fits the bill exactly, but we have roughly narrowed it down to a few."

" Good. We have to find him. The last son of the Lee family. The son of that man, Lee Jinki. Anything else?"

" Yes sir. There is a slight problem. We lost contact with one of our trackers. He was following one if the targets, and was in his way to the meeting point when we lost contact."

" That does sound like a problem..... Send a team to where he was before losing contact. Find him or corpse, salvage what little information he gathered and bring them back. I do not want to take any chances, understand?"

" Very well. I'll send a team right away."

He walked off as I sat on the sofa, my mind working on overdrive. A wild instinct began rising up in me. I haven't felt this way in years. I grin spread across my lips. I hope I find you boy, cause I will have so much fun with you.