Familiar

Bulletproof love
" Hyung! I'm back!"

I dumped my bag in the hallway as I entered. I hear oil sizzling as I walked in. The smell of beef filled my nose, and I realised how hungry I was.

" Oh Taemin! Is it break time already? I'm not done with lunch yet, so just wait in The living room first."

I sank myself onto the couch and flipped through the channels.

" Ehem..... Uhhh Taemin?"

I looked back, totally forgetting naeun was with me. Well, my hunger makes me forgetful, not my fault really. Naeun was just standing at the doorway awkwardly, not knowing what to do. She was looking around, trying to figure out what to say or do. She looked so clueless, yet so adorable. I gestured to her, patting the seat next to me, telling her to take a seat. She was hesitant at first, before quickly coming over to my side. I didn't know why but when she sat down next to me, I felt calmer and more relaxed. Maybe its just me because she sure didn't look relaxed. Her hands could not rest, just fiddling with her bag.

" Will you relax? Try and treat this place like your house okay? Relax and enjoy before we go back to campus."

I placed my hand on her lap, trying to calm her down. It worked, sort off. Her shoulders relaxed and she leaned back, resting on the sofa. Her hands were suddenly holding on to mine, as though afraid I would let go and leave her. I guess she doesn't like being In unfamiliar surroundings. My thumb her hand as I studied her. Her eye were closed, as though she's meditating. She squeezed her hand, holding mine tightly in hers. As I continued looking at Naeun, I didn't notice L standing at the kitchen entrance, watching us.

" So who's the girl? You're girlfriend?"

L's voice shocked the living daylight out of Naeun an she started getting nervous again. I squeezed my hand, a sign that I was here. It worked, as she started to relax just a little. This was starting to get useful.

" No. Well, not exactly."

That response made Naeun look at me, confusion plastered all over her face. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered for her to relax.

" What do you mean ' Not exactly'?"

I turned to L, who was looking at us, arms folded and looking curious.

" Well, Naeun here is new to school, so I'm suppose to her around. Before this, the was harassed by some jerks so I told them I was her boyfriend, so she wouldn't be disturbed."

L continued staring at us, sizing her up. The stare he was giving her was making Naeun uncomfortable, I could see that much, so I dragged her to my room. I didn't want him to make er feel uncomfortable. Watching her feel so uneasy made me feel uneasy. I sat on the edge of my bed while Naeun just stood in the corner again. I gestured for her to sit next to me.

" Why don't you rest up a little bit. Myungsoo won't be done for another hour. Plus, you must still be worried of those jerks aren't you? Just lie down and take a nap. Relax, I'm not gonna do anything to you."

I moved over to the other side of my bed. I sleep on a very big bed, one that Myungsoo insisted I bought when I was 16. I layed down and closed my eyes, my left arm over my eyes. I was quickly dozing off when I felt a presence occupy the bedspace next to me. She was laying down as well, I could feel her whole body filling up the right side of my bed. Suddenly, I felt hands wrap around my right arm, as a hot breath blew against my shoulder. Her steady breathing told me She was already asleep. With her hands intertwined around my arm. I hope L doesn't see this.

----------

I watched the two teens rush into Taemin's room. That girl. She reminds me of someone. Her aura seems so, so, familiar. I need to know more about her.