Retaliation

Bulletproof love
I flipped through the pictures, observing each and every one of them. Three of my best men, down just like that. Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk and Lee Changsub. Three of my assassination team, killed by someone or something. The most recent one, Minhyuk, was found just this morning. His body, twisted and full of cuts and gashes. There was a chunk of flesh missing where the heart and throat was supposed to be. I leaned back on my chair and looked at Ilhoon. He stood at attention, his face as hard as stone despite losing three of his companions. He reminds me of me.

" Their death better not be for nought. I want information, vital information. Do you have that, Ilhoon?"

" Yes sir. I managed to retrieve Minhyuk's phone with the information. It was left lying in the alleyway where he disappeared. It seems that the attacker was careless for not checking the place."

Ilhoon produced a file from within his jacket, and placed them in front of me on my table. I flipped the file open and read the document. A picture was clipped to the file, a photo of a young man, probably not more than 21. Lee Taemin. The last heir to the Lee family. Taemin? Why does that name seem familiar?

" Get there remaining members and get him. Bring him to me alive understand? Alive! You go along with them. I don't want any mistakes or screw ups, so go along. And be careful. He must have some powerful protection to be able to kill these three."

I stood up to leave, leaving the file on my table. Noone can enter my office anyway. I walked off, Ilhoon right on my tail. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Naeun there. I wasn't expecting her to come visit me at the office. She wasn't at home when I reached home in the morning, yet here she was.

" Honey! God I missed you! Come here, give your dad a hug."

My arms opened up to welcome my daughter. I picked her up off the ground, my arms gripping her body tightly. She wasn't going easy either, her arms wrapping tightly around my neck.

" Dad! You're finally back! I've missed you~~"

I placed her down and kissed her forehead. My hands cupped her face as she pouted, her doe eyes growing bigger. I could sense Ilhoon standing behind me, watching us awkwardly.

" Well I would have met you earlier if you were home, but you were missing this morning! The house was totally empty! Where'd you go?"

I ruffled her hair, curious about her past three days I was gone.

" Oh nowhere much really, just school and staying over at Taemin's house. Dad, I have a boyfriend now! Taemin's my boyfriend!"

That made me halt. So that's why the name was so familiar. Taemin, was the name of my daughter's.... Boyfriend now. Surely it must be just a coincidence. I glanced at Ilhoon, who was looking at me intently. He heard it too.

" Naeun..... What is Taemin's full name? Its kind off important."

" Ummmm its Lee Taemin I think. He never talked much about his family so I'm not sure but I think its Lee. why?"

I slightly nodded at Ilhoon, giving him a signal. He quickly excuse himself, walking off first to fulfill his duty. I turned back to Naeun, already planning my next steps.

" Could you call him over to dinner today? I want to meet you boyfriend. I'm so excited to see the man who might just be my son-in-law!"

Naeun's face turned a bright shade of pink before she nodded and took out her phone. A smirk plastered itself on my face. Finally, I'm finally meeting you boy. Its time I finish this whole thing.

-----------------

I loaded the pistol, and placed it In the holster. I counted the bullets again, checking the spring and barrel. I was ready to do this, when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller Id, and my heart broke. I might not come out of this alive, and taking this call might just be the last time I'll be able to hear voice again. Naeun, my angel. I flipped my phone open and answered the call.

~~~~~~~~~

Hi there! Krystalborasuzy here. Well then, story's been moving at high speed huh? I finally have time to progress with the story and move on! WOOOO *Celebration song on*
I have a lot of free time this week so expect more chapter coming out. Thanks for the support guys and please comment more! I'm pretty sure I've messed up somewhere so I need the uhhhh help along the way. Thank you!