Aftermath

Bulletproof love
The man, or demon, disappeared, bringing Naeun and Taemin along with him. I was rooted to the spot, fear overriding my other senses. I could feel my heart in my mouth, my lungs screaming for air. Only then did I realise I wasn't breathing. I clutched my throat in a desperate attempt to regain my consciousness.

" Ilhoon..... Ilhoon!"

My thoughts were in disarray, but I knew who to call. I could breathe again, but only in ragged breaths. There was still no answer from Ilhoon. I growled out his name again, my mouth dry from fear. Finally there was a stir behind the pillar. A body emerged from behind the pillar, before being tossed aside like a doll. Ilhoon stood there, his face blank as a stone. He showed no signs of fear, or any emotion at all. He brushed off the dust in his suit before briskly making his way to me.

" Sir are you okay?"

He grabbed my arm and helped me up, helping me keep my balance. I stumbled to my chair, my body still in control. To feel fear, true fear for the first time, and leave me in such a weak state. That thing. Its eyes, it reflected the pain of hell, the torment and suffering it has inflicted on it victims. To have such a demon inject so much fear in my....... He cannot be forgiven. My fear turned to anger, hatred and despise. To be allowed being treated that way was unforgivable. Not to mention, he stole my prey and daughter right in front of me.

" Ilhoon-ah, prepare my suit and weapons. I've had enough of games. Its time I kill that brat myself."

" Very well. I shall search for the boy and inform you of his whereabouts."

I nodded slowly. My blood was pumping, and my body was back in control. I could feel the adrenaline rushing in my veins, and my brain concocting plans and methods to kill Taemin in the most painful way possible.

" Yes. Do that. And while you're at it, eliminate his guardian as well. He cannot be allowed to live after treating me in such a manner."

" Yes sir..... And Naeun, sir?"

I looked down at my hand. I had threatened her, screamed at her, and even shot her. But despite that she was still my daughter. My heart was heavy as I made my decision.

" Kill her. She knows too much and is now a liability."

Ilhoon gave a silent nod, as his gaze turned dark and grave. He quickly left the room, leaving me alone in the room pondering my next move.