Yes?

Bulletproof love
I trudged up the stairs to my apartment. My arms were sore from beating the crap out of that guy. Leaving him in the alley for the police was all I could do after he passed out. I fumbled with my keys before opening my door. I dumped the cans of beer inside the fridge before flinging myself onto my bed. I was too tired to do anything. My eyes wandered to the clock next to me. 3 AM. I've been outside for two hours. That was the only thing that came to mind before sleep completely knocked me out. It might have been the beer, or the fight or even the fresh air, but the nightmares didn't plague me. No creepy old man, or shadows strangling me. In fact, I didn't even dream anything. It was a peaceful sleep, no dreams, no worries.

" Taemin! Wake up! You have to get to campus!"

A loud knock on my door jolted me from my sleep. My eyes stung from the sunlight, and my head ached. I tried opening my eyes again but all I could see were colours. I rubbed my temples to try and relax. I dragged myself to the toilet, my eyes half-closed and my ears blocking out everything else. Standing in shower revitalized my mind and body, the steam clearing my mind and thoughts. As I washed myself, I tried to plan out what I would do today, yet the first thing that came to mind was meet Naeun. She was all I think about. I felt weird in my stomach. She was the first person I think about in the morning. I dried and wore my pants, opting to leave my shirt off first. I'll just wear one when I'm leaving. As I walk out yo the kitchen half , I heard a gasp coming from behind me, in the living room.

" Oh Taemin-ah, we have a guest."

I gave a glare at L, before turning around. Naeun was sitting on the couch, facing the opposite direction. She was covering her eyes, but I could se her face getting red. For some odd reason, I felt the urge to . A sly grin stretched across my face as I crept up to her. I slowly sat on the sofa as I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her whole body tense up as I embraced her in a back hug.

" You should get used to this. I have to do this more often outside so people would believe we're dating."

I breathed those words into her ears. I could feel shiver going down her back, but I also saw a hint of disappointment in her eyes.

" Okay breakfast is re- OH FOR POTATOES SAKES STOP ACTING LOVEY-DOVEY HERE!"


We walked down the pavement side by side. Our hands grazed occasionally, but I couldn't force myself to grab it, and hold on to it. She kept looking away from me, avoiding eye contact. As we neared a cafe near the campus, she stopped in front of me and told me to wait.

" I told Krystal I'd have coffers with her here before class. You can stay if you don't mind, but I don't know if Krystal would-"

I put my hand up and interrupted her.

" Its fine. I'll just go visit the tree at the back of campus first. Give me your number so you can call me if you need me to pick you up."

I handed her my phone. My face was stoic and unmoving, but inside, I was nervous as hell. She passed back my phone and quickly ran into the cafe. I was Alittle confused with that, but I didn't think much off it. I just walked on to campus. It was only after passing the entrance of the campus did I bother to look at her number. My heart skipped a beat and a slight chuckle escaped my lips. She had saved her contact As ' My girlfriend Naeun-ie <3'. That struck me hard. Girlfriend. She's only pretending to be my girlfriend yet I've fallen for her. She's the person I think about all the time now. I only used to think about myself but now.... She's practically haunting me now. Plus, I've already done most things a couple has done with her. I gripped the phone tightly as I made up my mind. I'll confess to her.


The lectures breeze by agonizingly. My heart thumped as the time to do it came closer. I was fidgeting when I received a text.


From: Your girlfriend Naeun-ie<3

Oppa! Can you fetch me later after my lecture. My dad won't be fetching me till later in the evening ㅜㅡㅜ


I smiled as this made things easier for me. I replied to her quickly, telling her I'll be there quickly. I left my lecture hall halfway to fetch her. The lecture wast important, really. Prof changmin had already done it with me before. I ran to the east wing of the campus, where Naeun's class was at. I didn't want any of the wolves in the school near her. The moment I reached her class and met her, I drew her in a hug a kissed her on the forehead. I didn't register her reaction, more concerned about the reaction of the guys in her class. Most of them looked irritated and walked away, while others merely shrugged their shoulders. Naeun quickly pushed me off, pouting a little, yet I could see her eyes were twinkling.

" Umm can we go somewhere? I have something to tell you."

Naeun merely nodded her head, unsure of what to say. I grabbed her hands and dragged her to the back of the campus, to the giant oak tree.

" Here. Sit here and relax while we wait for your dad to fetch you."

I slumped against the tree while patting to the spot beside me, asking her to sit with me. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, bringing her close to me. We sat there, watching the birds and butterflies flutter in sky and the flowers swaying in the wind. I glanced at her, watching her observe the world around her. She looked relaxed and comfortable. She was showing a lot of sides to her personality, from cute to beautiful and now mature. I felt happy. I'm glad that this was the person my heart fell for.

" Naeun-ah."

She looked up at me, her beautiful eyes string into mine.

" Be my girlfriend."

" But we already are. And its working cause all the guys in class avoided me!"

She gave me an innocent smile, one that struck my heart.

" No, I mean be my real girlfriend. I think I might be.... Falling for you. And I don't want any guy approaching you. I want you beside me all the time. Be mine. My real girlfriend."

I leaned closer to her as I confessed. I searched her face, looking for any hint of an answer. She remained expressionless. I was getting impatient and I could feel my heart in my mouth. Suddenly, she gave a radiant smile. Without thinking, I swooped down and kissed her on the lips. She didn't resist and kissed me back hard. I guess I'll take that as a yes?