A Sense Of Death

Bulletproof love
I stepped on the pavement, my boots scraping the gravel. My eyes darted around trying to look for him. Its only been a few hours and they already found us?! This guy must be good. I tried to concentrate, trying to pinpoint his exact location. His presence was easy to detect, and I quickly gave chase. I scaled the wall up onto the roof towards the aura. Sure enough there he was, standing at the edge. He was young, about Taemin's age. I was about to approach him when he turned around to look at me. His face was pale and his skin smooth. And his eyes.... They were black. It couldn't be. I wasn't able to confirm what I saw as he suddenly jumped off the building. Just as he leapt off the building, he gestured to me, as though taunting me to follow him. Guess the chase is on.

I stuck as closely to him as possible, but he was fast. Its impossible for a human to be faster than a demon and yet he was ahead of me, and I was having trouble catching up. We jumped from roof to roof, avoiding the eyes of the norm in the dead of night. He would occasionally turn back and continue running backwards, just to taunt me. It was working, I must admit. I didn't care where we were going, I just wanted to kill him. After we passed a few blocks only then did I realise there were fewer building around me. As the number of building decreased, the trees and flora around me increased. He Was taking me into the woods, but why? At the back of my mind, a voice screamed 'ITS A TRAP'. I was hesitant But I was a demon! Even if it was a trap, I'd be able to get away anyway.

The guy suddenly disappeared from the canopy, jumping down to the forest floor. He ran into a cabin placed in the middle of nowhere. It screamed trap, but who cares right? With the momentum from running, I leapt from the last tree and glided into the second floor window, smashing into the room. I dusted myself off and walked out of the room. The house was small, but the inside was spacious. This was because there was no inside. It was just a huge living room. And right in the middle was the assassin, sitting cross-legged and looking at me. I jumped off the ledge and approached him. He was holding on to two swords. A large long katana, and a smaller, slicker police sword.

" Hey there punk. Now this is our first meeting, and you taunting me just now definitely did not put us in down the ' good friends' path. So lets start anew. Hi, I'm L, the local demon. And you are?"

He looked at me blankly, his face absolutely stoned. The lighting was bad so I wasn't able to see his features properly, and I couldn't confirm his black eyes.

" Silent types huh? Not really my kind of people. Now.... I know why you're here. And I'm going to tell you now, you're not leaving this cabin alive."

That was when he smiled. A smile that was empty. He looked at me, amused.

" I should say that about you."

He suddenly took out a charm from his jacket, and placed it into a hole on the Floor front of him. The floor lit up, and a circle was formed around the cabin. ! A trapping circle?! Seriously?!?!

" Guess you realised what this is. Well then, now that this circle reduce you to a normal human, lets see how confident you are."