Antagonist

Bulletproof love
The night was silent and stale, the breeze blowing weakly. Sat in the room, absolutely motionless. My eyes were adjusted to the darkness and my senses were at it peak. I waited, and waited, anticipating his arrival. In my mind, I was screaming at myself. This was a bad idea, and I was going to get myself killed.

3 hours ago:

" Preposition?"

The man, Ilhoon, walked to the other some of the room and sat down. He pulled out a pistol and a knife and placed them on a table. He looked at us, his eyes still a black hole.

" A negotiation. A deal. Is that simple enough for you?"

His tone was condescending, looking down on me. He was still putting on a poker face, but his eyes now had a fire in it, only for a split second.

" I know what Preposition means. But what kind of..... preposition? "

It felt like a trap, and I was hesitant. If this guys works under Dongwoon, surely he's a danger to me. He sat on a chair, bringing it closer to the table of weapons. He sat there, looking at me for a few minutes before letting out a sigh.

" I'm starting to have doubts. I'm not sure I want to start with this negotiation. But that would mean killing her, which greatly upsets me, but would still do."

" Please! I'd negotiate. Just don't hurt Naeun. Please!"

My voice was shaky. I didn't care if this was a trap or I was going to work with my own enemies, so long it ensures Naeun's safety, or at least buy her time to escape. Ilhoon didn't move, but I could see in his eyes that a plan was being constructed. A smile soon formed on his lips, as he leaned back into the chair.

" Very well. Listen closely, cause this might decide whether you have a future or not. I am sick of being ordered around by that old man. He thinks he's the most dangerous man alive. Sure, he was pretty murderous when he was young, but he's past his prime now. Its time for the young bloods to rise, and take over. And you, my friend, are going to help me take him down. I know you want him dead as much as I do so I'm offering a chance at revenge and salvation. And I get Fo take over the business and the rule the underworld empire. See? Win-win situation here!"

The more he spoke, the more delirious his eyes got. The spark in his eyes became a raging fire, and I realised, I was dealing with a madman.

" And if I say no?"

When I asked that, the atmosphere turned chilly. His face became stony again, all that emotion gone in a flash. Suddenly, a movement flashed by the corner of my eye, and suddenly, I heard Naeun choking. I turned back to see shadows wrapped around her, a vicegrip around her neck. I turned around In anger, ready to confront Ilhoon, only to find myself staring down the barrel of a gun.

" I'm not really giving you a choice, and saying no would just be a stupid decision right? Look, I just want that old bag dead, just like you do. If two minutes ago I was hesitant, Now I absolutely have to use you. You're the perfect bait! I mean come on! You're the boy he's been searching for for the past 20 years! It'll be easy to trap him!"

I was still hesitant. It was true, I did want him dead. He needs to be eliminated so he won't be a threat to me and Naeun. But somehow, I feel as though this is a trap, or this Ilhoon guy would betray me and kill me.

" Look I don't have all the time in the world, so stop contemplating. This shall be my last offer."

Suddenly, a black hole opened up underneath Naeun. I tried to grab on to her but more shadows wrapped around me, preventing me front saving her. I could do nothing but watch as she disappeared into the darkness.

" You help me kill Dongwoon, Naeun would he safe. You refuse, she gets trapped in eternal darkness. Not a good place, trust me."

Present time:

That bastard was just a madman. Now I'm stuck between a madman, and a serial killer. How great can my life be right now. Just then, I heard the door open, and heavy footsteps on the wooden floor.

" Seems like you've been expecting me."

Great..... The main antagonist is here