Serenity

Bulletproof love
Ilhoon approached me slowly, a though enjoying the terror he has over me. With his shadow powers, I've got nothing on him. He was in control and he knows it. Despite that, I stood my ground. After learning about his weakness, my mind went into full gear trying to formulate a plan. I tried to stand up, in an act of defiance, but before I knew what happened, I was slammed back into the wall. I could feel the shadows chaining me to the wall again, enveloping my whole body. The shadows stopped just beneath my chin, making it look like a black banker was over me.

" I know we had a deal and all, but you know too much. You're a liability if I let you live."

I struggled against the bonds, even though it was no use. The shadows were slowly constricting me, squeezing the oxygen out of me. Due to my emotions, I couldn't help but let a growl, a primal voice I didn't know I had. I could see on his eyes, the powers had affected his mind. It was broken, and his eyes were just a mixture of emotions. His mental state might not be at its best right now, which was an opportunity I could not afford to miss.

" Ha..... You're just.... Like..... Him....."

I was expecting him to lash out and defend himself, and true enough he did. The shadows threw to me all the way to the other side of the room. He threw me like a rag doll, without so much as breaking a sweat.

" Don't you EVER..... Compare me to that old bag! He was abusive, incoherent, and absolutely Retarded! I mean, who chases after a boy for 20 years?! Its ridiculous!"

I wasn't able to hear him, trying to catch my breath. As I clutched my chest, I could see something gleaming on the edge of the table near me. Ilhoon was still delirious and not in the sanest state of mind. I tried to move but the slightest movement caught Ilhoon's attention. In an instant, a shadow struck out at me. I used what little ounce of strength I had to duck and roll over to the gleaming object, a glass shard that was long and sharp. I balanced it in my hand, gripping it tightly.

" You and Dongwoon are one and the same. Hypocrites and maniacs. You two have lots on common. I just-"

" SHUT UP!"

Another shadow came out of nowhere, nearly piercing my shoulder. I managed to dodge, and using the momentum, propelled myself at Ilhoon. More spikes came at me, but somehow I managed to dodge them, but just when I was two metres away from him, I stopped. My whole body just turned rigid, and I stayed frozen in mid stance. I was in a vulnerable position, and he had a merciless bloodlust. I could only see death ahead.

" Look, Taemin. Stop it. Enough. Stop trying to be a hero and get yourself out of this. Your life is tragic. I get that. But let me tell you how the story ends, where the good guy dies and the bad guy wins."

At that, he unsheathed a sword from his coat. The steel gleamed evilly under the light, as though craving for blood.

" I'm a half- demon! You can't kill me, but I can kill you."

He pointed the tip of the sword directly on the center of my chest. With a grin, he stabbed me, slowly. The feeling of the cold steel piercing my skin was bad enough, feeling my flesh tear apart, and approaching my diaphragm, I could only scream in pain. My body was still under his control, making me defenceless and experience the pain fully. Flesh tearing, organs failing, internal bleeding. The warm blood, my blood, stained my shirt and his sword. It pierced out my back, my lungs filling up with blood. I was choking on my own blood. My eyes were failing, my consciousness fading. Ilhoon had a smile on his face, a disconcerting smile. A smile I wanted to wipe so badly. With my life force fading, his control on my body dispersed as well, letting me gain what little control of my body back, and I planned on song it to the fullest. I grabbed the hilt of the sword and his hand, shocking him. In a swift move, I pulled him close, digging the sword deeper Into me, ripping my innards.

" If what you are, Is just what you own..... What have you become.... When they take from you..... Almost everything?"

I pushed him back, dropping onto my knees as I fell onto the sword impaling me further, as Ilhoon staggered back, the glass shard piercing his chest, an hopefully, his heart. I saw him scream, his skin turning black and the shadows converging around him. There was no sound, only serenity, as darkness overwhelmed me.