Hunted

Bulletproof love
I leaned against the door frame, watching Naeun walk off to the car parked in front of my house. I waved, admiringbher smile one last time before she entered the car. The windows on the black sedan were tinted, so I couldn't see who was in the driver's seat, but it could have just been her father or brother. As the sedan drove off, Naeun's smile remained etched in my mind. I stayed at the door, breathing in the fresh air. The moon looked radiant and incomparable in the night sky. I couldn't help but compare it to Naeun. That girl, she's seriously haunting my mind now, and its only been a day.

" Taemin ah! Get in and close the door. There's a freaking draft!"


I flopped myself onto the sofa beside L. I flpped through the channels, looking for something interesting but L's staring was proving to be distracting. My left hand flew up and smacked him hard on the cheek.

" Oi! Why are you staring at me like that!?"

" Nothing! Its just, you look happier, and I was just thinking if you lost your sanity or something. Ugh I'm your freaking hyung and you smacked me on my cheek!"

He rubbed his hand in his cheeks, trying to numb the pain somehow.

" Oh get over it! You're a demon. That was nothing to you."

" True..... But still! I'm the hyung!"

I got up and walked off to the kitchen. I was getting sick of his irritating chatter. I opened a can of beer, chugging it down. The bitter liquid burned my throat, and my insides got hotter. I needed the taste of alcohol right now. I haven't had one since..... well since yesterday.

" Stop drinking! You've been drinking alcohol a lot nowadays. I swear alcohol will be the death of you. I bet it'll something like drink driving or alcohol poisoning."

I ignored his rants and locked myself in my room. I placed the beer on my bedside table before staring at the ceiling. As I stared at the ceiling, only one thing went through my mind. Naeun. Her face, her scent, her body. Its only been a day, but she's already making me crazy. The image of her exposed midriff this morning flashed in my mind. I closed my eyes, trying to shake off those thoughts. That proved to be a mistake. The moment I closed my eyes, the darkness swallowed me up. I was paralysed. I couldn't breathe and my head was swirling. A grim tension fell on me, causing ny knees to buckle.

" I'm coming boy! I'll find you Soon, so get ready!"

That voice boomed throughout the darkness. The echo was deafening and the loudness caused my head to vibrate violently. Forced my eyes open, and I jerked awake. I sat myself up, my body shivering. My whole body was in a cold sweat, the damp shirt sticking closely to my body. I looked over at my clock. 1:00 AM. I've been stuck in that nightmare for 3 hours. What does that dream mean? Who's coming for me, and why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: Hey guys, Sorry if this update is a short one. I haven't had a good few months so I couldn't update the story much :/. That and the story kinda requires lots of thinking but my brain is not in the right state so far so I'm having trouble writing. Nonetheless, I'll try to update once a week at least, so please enjoy! And leave a comment to help me out! I need constructive criticism or suggestions :) thanks ^~^