Hunter

Bulletproof love
I picked up the now lukewarm beer on my bedside. My tounge burned at the lukewarm beer. The taste was revolting and not to my liking. Time to get another beer. The house felt empty and quiet. The tv was turned off and most of the lights were off. I could here L's tv on loudly in his room, which means he might be inside. I dumped the beer aside and looked for another one, a colder one. But I found nothing! That stupid hyung cleared out my fridge and all my beers are gone! That hyung is so obnoxious. My head wa throbbing and my mind is in disarray. I need beer to numb my thoughts, ASAP!

I walked down the pavement towards the park, carrying a bag full of beer. I'm lucky the cashier was a good friend. Strolling through the quiet park gave me the chance to properly organize my thoughts. The clean air helped clear my mind, yet only one thing remained. Or to be exact, one person. Her angelic face and flowing, wavy brown hair falling gently over her face. Her eyes wide as saucers, and her nose accentuatting her face and making her eyes prominent. Those lips. Soft, kissable lips. I took a sip of the beer and the image of her smooth legs flashed. Her milky white skin makes her seem even more pure and angelic. Why does she have such an effect on me? Is it normal for a girl to have such an effect on a guy.

" Ya Son Naeun! Just who are you!"

I screamed at the moon, which to me resembled the princess that's haunting my mind. Rustling from the bushes behind me snapped me back to reality. I glanced back, my ears trying to pick out any sound. My senses were tingling, my guts warning me of impending danger. Is this what spiderman feels before danger? Cool! Wait, no, not now.

I slowly stood up and shuffled my way out of the park. I could hear footsteps, but I didn't quicken my pace. Memories of L's lessons on self defence began replaying in my mind. My breathing picked up, but stayed in a rhythm. I saw a corner into an alleyway up ahead, and I started planning my steps. My timing had to be right. It might just be a matter of life and death. The moment I turned the corner, I swung around, my fist aiming his temple. The small alleyway was a further advantage for me. The guy had no space to defence himself, and my fist hit him. Hard. He staggered backward into a trashcan. He was wearing a mask to hide his identity, not that I cared one bit. From the way he was dressed, he looked like a thief. I didn't think of anything but beating up the guy. He wanted to rob me!

--------------------

I watched as Taemin beat the crap out of the thief. A sense of pride grew inside me as I saw him using the fighting skills I had thought him. Is this what it feels like to have a son? To be a dad? Seems different to what Sungkyu told me it felt like. Then again, that Incubus isn't really good with children.

But my attention quickly turned to another person. The guy across the street, watching Taemin. If I were a normal person, I wouldn't think much of the guy. He seemed innocent, like a normal guy, and doesn't stand out at all. But, I'm not a normal person. I'm a demon. I could see through his disguise easily. A spy huh? For who? Why is he tracking Taemin? Well, whatever it is, I see it as a threat and he might just cause a bigger problemo for Taemin. I waited till he entered the alleyway beneath me, leaving Taemin and the thief. Now, time to start my hunt. I'm hungry for some human flesh.