the beginning

Bulletproof love
The raindrops felt like tears streaming down my face, tears I have never experienced before. Is this what it feels like to cry? To have tears filled with emotions escape out so easily. Such a waste. To let go of such precious emotions like that.

" Son Dong Woon. Get your mask on, the operation is about to start."

I wiped the the raindrops from my face as I covered it with my mask. The wind grew stronger as I faded into the shadows, along with my crew.

*****

My eyes flew open, my skin crawling from the cold. A strong gust of wind blew into the room, dropping the temperature a few degrees lower. A storm was raging outside, but that was not the reason that gave me goosebumps. Something was bothering me, I just can't place my hand on it.

" Jinki, what are you doing awake on the middle of the night?"

I looked to my side, taking in the figure in the bed with me. Her blond hair covering her face, yet her eyes shone through under the moonlight.

" Nothing. Just about to get a glass of water. Do you want anything, princess?"

Her nose crinkled at being called princess. She absolutely hated that nickname I gave her. I her jawline as I moved in for a kiss. Her luscious lips always tasted like strawberries, no matter what time the day. I got up as I shuffle outside.

" Go back to sleep Taeyeon. Get some rest alright babe?"

She merely nodded her head before sleeping again. Hearing her slow breathing, I proceeded down the corridor. I sensed it before, and I can sense it again now. Its time I deal with the intruders.

Trudging down the corridor, I felt the disturbance in the air. My hands fidgeted with the charm in my pocket. My breathing got heavier as I focused my energy to the charm.

" Who are you and what business do you have with our family."

The two figures emerged from the shadows, finally showing there presence to me. They kept silent, as one of them circled around me, producing a kunai knife in one hand pointed at me.

" The silent types huh? Well then, make sure that knife of yours was sharpened twice, cause it has to be reeeeally sharp to kill me."

I whipped around, twisting my body to face the one behind me. My right foot lashed at his neck, aiming for a one-hit blow. Though his face is hidden behind the mask, I could see the surprise in his eyes. His reaction was quick, dodging my foot by mere centimeters. The other assassin lash out at me, his knife glinting with a menace under the candle light. The knife was too close. I can't avoid it. I exhaled hard as the charm appeared in my hand.

" Protect your master! I call thou from the depths of hades. Rise!"

The charm in my hand burn bright, as a worm hole tore open in front of me. A screech rang out as a harpy flew out, tearing at the assassin.

*****

A strong energy wave burst throughout the house. A strong enemy? And explosion? Who knows, but I'm curious to find out.

" Dongjun hyung. You felt that? It came from Kikwang's and Yoseob's area. Should we...."

" No. They can handle it, I hope. Plus, even if we want to, our hands are full. You killed the guard, and now the alarm is ringing you head. We're suppose to do this discreetly and only kill the boss, not his guards!"

" My what have I done..... it lets kill everyone. If father wants to be a force in the underworld, why not eliminate the entire Lee family. Am I right?"

" You are a sick man Dongwoon...... Your father must be proud"

I merely smirk and walked into the room. Time to have fun