Crying.

Good Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BduGwidWFP0

~

Steadying your drumming heartbeat, you looked around you to see that everyone was mingling with each other.

Friends whispered secrets, told inside jokes and looked at eye-candy all around them.

Looking up at the gigantic clock hanging at the top, you saw that it was close to midnight and decided to call it a night.

While making your way towards the main gates at the front of the castle, you heard a sniveling voice mention your name.

You turned slightly to see the girl that had bullied you and her group of friends.

"She's SUCH a phony ..."

"...what...trying to prove...fake..."

The girl flipped her hair, "She SO doesn't deserve the attention LuHan gives her. If I had him...damn."

Her friend smacked her gum, "Seriously..yeah she's not ugly but she's not the freaking ice queen or something, she's not THAT pretty."

"I know, if anything she's just a pretty, human doll that people can mess around with and break easily."

"If she's not vampire, she should have just stayed with her human parents-"

"You didn't hear? They didn't want her either. But the filthy rich vampire couple took her in instead."

"Poor them...I bet it kills them not being able to even her blood...that's the least she can do..."

When you heard them shift, you turned your head away and hid your face.

"Mm..let's go see more of the prince and his friends...they're REALLY hot."

Tears glistened, slipping down your cheeks silently.

*Maybe I just shouldn't have been born today...they're right..not even my real parents wanted me and I can't even do anything for my adoptive parents.*

Stumbling towards the gates, you bumped into someone, "Sorry-"

You paused when the person had their hands on your sides still, looking up, your eyes widened in shock.

*K-kris?*

If he noticed your puffy eyes, he didn't show it, "Be careful. You're walking the wrong way."

"Oh..thanks."

He gave you a small smile, "See you tomorrow."

Nodding, you turned and quickly walked away.

When you turned, Kris' smile faded and a dark frown made its way onto his face.

Swiftly hopping into the car, you ran up to your room and buried your face into a pillow, letting out heartwrenching sobs.

Your parents had just entered home, hearing your sobs they sadly hung their heads.

Your mother whispered, "She's crying again."

Your father sighed, "Every birthday..."

Meanwhile a certain male was thinking of you and the various shades of your eyes and character that he had seen.