Really?

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4b_ZAxNpA

~

You stared at him in shock, "W-what?"

Kris looked at you as he said, "I only act this way to YOU."

"B-but why?"

He laughed, "I want to know too. Why do I act this way to you? We've never met before until this year. I don't really know you at all."

You didn't know why but your heart sank when he said, 'I don't really know you at all.'

"But."

You carefully looked up at him.

"I want to know you. What your favorite color is, what makes you smile or what makes you angry. I know you're special. You're different. You're the first girl to treat me not even as Kris Wu or as the 'Prince'. Your reaction was the way any person should react when they don't know someone."

You blinked.

He coughed into his hand, "Too much information?"

You blinked at him again.

"I guess..what I'm trying to say is... You make me concerned about you. I don't know what it is. I just have this need to make sure you're alright. Physically and...emotionally."

He stopped himself as Lay's words echoed in his mind, *Do I really protect ________ as if she's my...mate?*

You couldn't help but smile a bit at his flustered expression, he cleared his throat and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, "I guess...what I'm trying to say is...you don't only have to consider LuHan your friend...I'm here...too."

After a long pause, "Okay."

Kris' head snapped up, "What?"

You nodded slowly, "Okay."

A warm smile spread across Kris' lips, "Okay."

When it was lunchtime, Kris carefully helped you down since you insisted on not being carried.

You began to hop on one foot to gather ingredients for pasta, Kris shook his head and chuckled before gently sitting you down, "Just tell me where to look."

This induced Kris being flustered since he had NO idea where anything was and you stifling your laughter at how flustered he was.

*I've never actually been inside the kitcken before...*

Finally, you and Kris decided to play hot and cold since he had no idea where anything was kept.

You glanced at the clock, *I could have been done with lunch by now..*

Kris, with an exhausted expression on his face, slumped in his chair.

You carefully went over to the sink, filled the pot with water and began chopping the vegetables.

"I'll do it."

You gave Kris a skeptical look, "Are you sure..."

He nodded confidently before attempting to dice the onions, cutting them into awkward lumps.

You stared at him.

He blew a raspberry, "You made it look so easy.."

You took out another knife and carefully showed him how to cut the vegetables, thankfully he was a fast learner.

By the time you finshed making the pasta, it was dinner time.

Kris sheepishly smiled, "I guess...dinner?"

You nodded with an amused smile on your face.

Unconsciously, Kris reached out with his thumb and wiped the sauce off the corner of your lips.

You froze, Kris froze, "S-sorry."

 Shaking your head with pink tinted cheeks, "It's okay."

After eating and washing the dishes, you sat on the sofa in your living room and turned the tv on.

The house phone rang, "Hello? Oh...it's okay. Mhmm, have a safe trip. Bye."

Kris questioned, "Your parents?"

You nodded.

"Are they coming soon?"

You paused, *If I tell him the truth, he'll stay longer...*

You nodded, "They're coming in a couple of hours."

"That's good. I'll leave before they come."

Two hours passed, Kris put on his jacket, "I guess they're running a little late. Rest a lot okay?"

You nodded and gave him a small smile, "Get home safely."

He smiled and nodded before waving.

After the door closed, you sighed to yourself in relief and sat back down on the sofa.

You jumped when you heard thunder and lightning but no rain.

"I hope he got home safely-"

The lights flickered off.