Tutor.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJznyplY1Yc

~

When the final bell signaling the end of the school day rang, you packed up your belongings and headed to the school library.

You called the chauffeur and told him not to worry, you'll take the train home or the trolley.

Finding a quiet corner by the window, you plugged in your earphones and studied for your test tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Kris had entered the library to kill time since LuHan had a student council meeting.

He spotted you, biting your lip and twirling your hair while staring down at a textbook.

You closed your eyes and blew a raspberry in frustration, *I'm going to fail tomorrow...*

Pouting while sighing in defeat, you got up to go to the bathroom.

Grimacing at the sight of students surrounding you, obnoxiously playing in the library, you hurriedly went to the restroom.

When you came back, you noticed a canned beverage sitting there.

You stared at it, *What if it's poisoned...*

Scanning the top and the can for any penetrations or dents, you popped the drink and took a refreshing sip, determined to study again.

After an hour had passed, you were staring lasers into your book.

Crumpling up the notebook paper, you tossed it at the trashcan nearby, missing it completely and hitting a student.

You immediately rushed over, "I'm sorry-"

Bending down to pick it up at the same time as the student, you looked up when your hands brushed against each other.

Kris gave you a smile, "It's okay."

You blinked before nodding and sitting down again.

Glancing at your frustrated self, Kris couldn't help but chuckle at your reactions.

He sat down in front of you and took out a book to read, your mouth clamped shut and stared down the page of your book again.

After a couple of minutes, Kris said, "Do you..need help?"

You opened your mouth to protest, "No...it's okay...I don't want to be a bother-"

Kris nodded, "Okay, just know I'm here to help."

Copying down the problem, your eyes grew teary in frustration.

Glancing up, Kris' eyes widened slightly in worry and concern.

You tensed when you felt someone sit next to you and almost gasped when you saw that it was Kris.

He politely asked, "May I?"

Biting your lip, you passed him the book.

Kris nodded in understanding, "This is tricky...here..if you rewrite it like this..."

Soon you were solving the problems quickly and correctly, all thanks to the prince's help.

Your eyes sparkled in delight, "Thank you!"

Kris' eyes lingered on yours for a second and then down to your smiling lips, "That's a first."

You broke out of your trance and tilted your head in confusion, "Huh?"

"You smiled. Widely."

Faint pink dusted your cheeks, you could feel the heat rising to your face.

"It looks nice...you should smile more often."

Now your cheeks were flaring, a flaming red blooming on your face.

Before you could awkwardly respond, Kris slowly got up, "Let me know if you need more tutoring, I'll help you."

You stiffly nodded, uncertain of what to say.

He let out a low chuckle and simply waved his hand once before walking away.

Your cheeks puffed out in embarassment, packing up your books and scurrying out of the library.

Even though you were embarassed, you were satisfied with your studying and tutoring.