Silence.

Good Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_31qZZZ2VYE

~

When the bell rang, you neatly packed your belongings and went in the opposite direction of the students.

"Free lunch!"

"Thank God for the prince."

"Free FOOD!"

Kris lingered behind to avoid the crowd but his interest peaked when he saw that you were headed in the other way.

*There's free food..does she not want to eat?*

He stopped himself, "Since when did you care? Let's just go eat."

You made your way outside and to the back of the school, stopping in your tracks, "Hey you."

Slowly turning, a group of girls stood smoking near the trash cans (I have nothing against them.)

"Yah yah she's too scrawny, leave her alone."

"Yeah but she could have money on her."

"Plus she's coming through the back, she has no friends that means."

You looked down at the ground and softly asked, "Can I help you so I can go, please?"

The girls blinked, taken aback, never had anyone talked back to them nor had they done so politely.

The maknae shrugged, "I guess so. I'm out unnies, free lunch."

Stubbing out their cigarettes, the girls made it through the cafeteria, pushing people out of the way and cutting the line.

Opening your bag to take out your lunch, you realized that you didn't have a water bottle.

Taking your belongings, you entered through the backway and to the vending machines.

Right as you were about to press the button to dispense, someone blocked you.

Your eyes traveled up to a half-vampire, half-human girl who had her arms crossed, "What are you looking at?"

"Can I get my water bottle please?"

She smirked, "Oh this water bottle?"

Pressing the button, she snatched the bottle, popped the lid open and gulped it down.

You breathed out, "You can have it."

Reaching into your bag for your wallet, your eyes widened in shock as the girl grabbed your wrist, "Have some kind of reaction. Do you think you're pretty because the boys like your ice princess act? I can see right through you, ."

Sighing, "What do you want me to do?"

"Beg on your knees."

You looked up at her and blinked.

"You heard me, beg on your knees."

When you didn't budge, she pushed you down and snarled, "BEG YOU FILTH."

A sharp voice rang, "What is going on here?"

The girl looked up with wide eyes, "LuHan.."

A model student, also known as the prince's best friend was standing with a pissed expression.

The girl glared at you, "This isn't over."

Storming away, you slowly got up and nodded slightly before attempting to walk away.

"_________! Wait!"

LuHan put a band aid on your forehead, "Her ugly claws scratched your skin! I wish you'd just fight back, you're stronger than you know~"

You were silent, bowing your head slightly before scurrying away.

LuHan sighed, "That girl."

You made your way outside and rested against the wall, a single tear slid down your face before you wiped it away and regained your composure.

At that moment, Kris passed by and saw you, "Hey."

You looked up, bowed slightly and tried to quickly leave.

"No, wait."

*Was she crying?*

You paused and turned to him, your eyes blank and cold, staring directly into his soul.

"How...come you're not inside like everyone else?"

Without a verbal response, you slightly shrugged before walking away.

Kris' eyes followed after you, *What the...*