Concerned.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hDP9RXOFkM

~

The next day, you thanked the heavens to see that your eyes weren't giant golfballs on your face.

Heading downstairs after changing into an appropriate outfit, you stopped in your tracks.

"Mother...father?"

Greeting you with warm smiles, "Good morning sweetheart."

"What are you..doing here?"

Your mother pat the seat next to her, "We decided to take one more morning off to spend time with our lovely daughter."

Eyes widening, "Is that..okay?"

Chuckling at your concern, "Of course _________-ah. Eat a lot, I made blueberry pancakes!"

Looking at your father, "Where's the cook...?"

He set another stack of pancakes on a plate and grinned, "I gave him the morning off."

"Oh..."

Your mother placed the pancakes on your plate and passed you the syrup, "Eat a LOT my pretty daughter okay?"

Giving her a small smile, you nodded.

After breakfast, your parents watched you go into the car, "See you later sweetie~"

"Have a nice day at school!"

You bowed respectfully and closed the door of the car.

The chauffeur mentioned, "You seem to be in a better mood today."

Giving him a shy smile in return, you watched the passing scenery with a peaceful heart.

When you reached school, you went to your locker, got your books and sat in the classroom.

Putting your head down, you patiently waited for the teacher to start his lesson.

You tensed when you felt someone sitting next to you but ignored it.

Kris glanced you at from the corner of his eye, *Is she okay?*

You peeked at the front when you heard a different voice announce, "Your class teacher isn't here today, his wife is giving birth. Please take out a book and read quietly."

Students mumbled and groaned but did as told.

Opening your bag, you pulled out a book and began reading, falling deeper and deeper into the story.

The prince's eyes shifted towards your eyes and lingered there, snapping out of it when a chirpy voice called his name.

He looked at the doorway to see LuHan, XiuMin and Lay standing there, his eyes questioned curiously.

The four entered and took the seats surrounding him, girls murmered excitedly, snapping photos of them.

LuHan smiled, "We heard there's a substitute so we came to keep you company."

Kris muttered, "I'm not four. I can take care of myself."

The flashes and sounds of snaps coming from the phones were beginning to irritate him, then he saw you who blew a raspberry at the nuisance.

He spat, "Stop."

Instantly, the room became silent and everyone resumed doing their own things.

When he saw your expression relax, he turned to his friends who gave him a look.

"What."

LuHan called your name, you looked up, nodded and went back to reading.

Pouting like a child who had his candy taken away, LuHan scooted closer to you while XiuMin and Lay teased Kris.

"Shut up."

Lay grinned, "If you have interest in a certain lady, it's fine by us. It's about time."

XiuMin nodded in agreement, "We saw you dancing with her last night too~"

Rolling his eyes, "If you're going to speak nonsense get out of my classroom idiots."

Lay's eyes widened as he saw the spectacle next to Kris.

A girl came up to LuHan and asked, "Why are you sitting with her? Come sit with me."

LuHan stared incredulously at her, "....she's my friend? WHY would I sit with you?"

Another girl muttered, "Filth."

LuHan's eyes flared as he hissed, "What did you say?"

"You know it's true. She's not even vampire. Why is she here?"

"She should have just died when her parents left her to be eaten by wolves-"

Kris' fists clenched as his eyes flashed a dangerously vibrant red.

XiuMin stared in shock, speechless for the first time in his life at Kris' reaction.

Before Kris could go out of control, LuHan's sharp and icy tone cut through the tension in the air, "If you really want to know what filth is, look at yourself. S-rank garbage, you're not even fit to touch the ground I kick. Humans, if we're going to place them in the ranking are far-better than you immoral vermin. Get out of my way and don't you dare say that ever again if you don't want to eternally stay in that ranking of yours."

Silently retreating, the girl and her friends scattered out of the room.

Instantly, LuHan's happy and cheerful face returned.

Lay and XiuMin sweatdropped, *Bipolar LuHan...haven't seen him in a while...*

Then the two stared at you as you spoke, "That was too harsh LuHan."

He blinked, "Wha? ...DID I HAVE A BIPOLAR MOMENT AGAIN?"

Sighing, you nodded, "Next time...don't say anything."

The bell rang, you got up and headed outside the classroom.

When Kris got up, Lay held his arm back, "We need to talk gege."

Kris gave him a confused look but nodded.