Panic.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASV3UeAY_58

~

Kris looked around for you.

Chen teased, "Is the prince looking for a certain somebody~"

He rolled his eyes, "Be quiet Chen."

Making a face at Kris, Chen sipped on his drink and scanned the area, "Well if you must know, she's not here."

Feeling a sharp pain on his ankle, Kris' blinked rapidly before the pain vanished.

LuHan opened his closed eyes, "It's true. She's not. I don't think she's even on this floor."

While chomping on a cookie, XiuMin added, "She must be on one of the upper floors if we can't hear her or sense her."

"Maybe she went to get tutored?"

Nodding in agreement, Tao stated, "Probably. Why else would she be up there?"

A few minutes later, the lunch bell rang, Kris quickly made his way to the classroom.

His keen sense of hearing caught bits of the conversations floating around, "...blown away..."

"Third floor...beat her up..."

"She used her powers on..."

He glanced at your seat with wide and panicked eyes, *Did...something happen to her?*

The teacher entered and tapped her book on the board, "Alright, alright settle down so I can take attendance."

A student called out, "The only student missing is ________ sir."

He looked up, "_________? Oh yes, she had to leave early. Medical emer-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Kris left the classroom in a hurry, *Something serious didn't happen to her right? Right?!*

LuHan cleared his throat to cover, "Sir, Kris Wu left because of a family emergency. Yaknow, duty calls right?"

The teacher nodded passionately, "Ah so nice to see the young prince so devoted. Alright, now turn to pages 689."

Not even bothering to call for a car, Kris began running to the hospital.

When he arrived, he asked the nurse where the emergency room was.

She helpfully pointed it out after giving him a visitor's id.

Rushing to the emergency room, Kris looked around for anyone with serious injuries or in critical state.

He saw the blinking lights of the operating room and stopped in front of it.

"No way..."

Finding the nearest doctor, "Excuse me. Why is the patient in the operating room?"

The doctor sighed grimly, "The patient had serious trauma all over her body, she lost a lot of blood-"

At that moment, the light turned off and a gurney was rolled out with a body covered by a white sheet.

"No..."

The surgeon came out shaking his head, "She died moments after we gave her a blood transplant...there was no hope for her..."

Kris, stunned, stared wide-eyed at the doctor, "N-no. You have to do something, anything, she can't die...!"

Kneeling on the ground, Kris looked up at the shocked and confused doctor, "Please sir, I'll do anything please save her."

"I understand your heart for the citizens Prince Kris but-"

Shaking his head violently, "NO, she's not just some citizen, she's special, I care about her-"

The doctor, taken aback, cautiously asked, "...what are your relations to Ms. Kim HaeSuk..?"

Kris paused, "Who?"

"The woman who just passed away in the operating room, her name is Kim HaeSuk."

Dumbfounded, "That's Kim HaeSuk...? Not, Park __________?"

The doctor shook his head, "No...I think there was a huge miscommunication and misunderstanding."

"Oh...where are the woman's family..?"

The doctor looked at his clipboard, "She has none...they all passed away or left no contact information."

Kris held out his card, "Please make sure she gets a proper funeral and burial doctor."

The doctor's eyes were round, "No no it's okay, we can cremate her and be done with it, the prince doesn't have to worry-"

A warm smile filled Kris' face, "I want to."

Scratching the back of his neck, the doctor took the card and came back moments later with a receipt, "Alright, I hope you find who you're looking for prince Kris."

Kris bowed politely and hurriedly left the hospital, cheeks tinting a very faint pink, *That was embarassing...and close call too.*

"Now where are you.."