Blank Stare.

Good Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTDmIiGLFEw

~

After the lunch period passed, you made your way to your next class.

Thankfully, the girl from before wasn't present at your class but there were others to give you migraines.

Namely, LuHan and his best friend.

Averting your eyes, *I don't even know what's the big deal.*

Spotting you, LuHan marched over to where you were, "________!"

You looked away and stared at the window.

Shaking his head and rolling his eyes, LuHan put a warm smile on his face and ruffled your hair, "Stop acting like you don't know me, I've known you since we were 4."

Giving him a dark stare, you turned to the door that suddenly slammed open.

HyunA and GaYoon entered and made a face, "We have class with the unicorn and his amigo."

GaYoon glared at a bunch of girls, "I'm not obsessed with your flower like you are, keep your eyes down if you don't want a broken leg."

HyunA blinked and popped her gum, "Oi, it's that girl from before."

Looking away, *Maybe it was a bad idea accepting advanced placement..*

Turning to where her friend was pointing, GaYoon's eyes widened, "What the...you're not vampire."

The teacher entered and cleared his throat, "She's advanced placement, you would be too GaYoon if you did your homework time to time."

HyunA and GaYoon stared at him as if he had grown another head.

Sighing and rolling his eyes, "Alright let's begin the lesson."

Taking out a pen from your pencil case, you bent down when it fell and rolled on the floor.

Before your hand could touch the pencil, someone else had already picked it up and reached it towards you.

You looked up and met eyes with Kris.

He gave you a small smile, "Here."

Kris almost shuddered at the look in your eyes, blank and lifeless, void of emotion.

Your soft voice whispered, "Thanks."

When you leaned forward to grasp the utensil, your fingertips brushed against his.

Jumping at the jolt of electricity that passed through his fingers, Kris quickly sat upright and looked at the front.

You gave him a strange look, *What's wrong with him? Is it because I'm human?*

Twirling your hair to one side, you muttered quietly, "Of course."

Looking forward, you took notes and paid attention to the lesson.

Kris on the other hand was not paying attention, at all.

*Did she feel it too? Was I imagining things? The shock felt too real to be my imagination...*

He glanced at you from the corner of his eye and saw that your face had a blank expression as well.

*If she felt the shock, she's hiding it really well...*

He heard the teacher call his name, "Kris."

Looking up, "Yes?"

"What is the answer to the problem?"

Without even thinking about it, "7x + e."

"Very good, try to pay attention to my lesson though."

Kris bowed slightly, "Yes sir."

*I'm probably imagining everything...*