What Could Have..?

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1nHLrXuzmE

~

After school, you went to the school library to study for the test you had tomorrow.

Taking out your notes, textbooks, homework and practice sheets, you furiously memorized formulas, vocabulary and terms.

By the time you were satisfied, the sun had begun to set.

Packing your belongings, you turned down the hallway and stopped at a pair of voices.

You peered from the wall to see Kris and the girl from your gym class.

Putting your back against the wall, your heart palpitated.

You peeked at them again to see the girl placing a box of chocolates in Kris' hands, unable to watch anymore, you quickly made your way to the other exit.

Kris stared emotionlessly at the girl before him.

She smiled, "You don't have to keep up the ice prince image in front of me Wu Fan-"

He stoically said, "I don't think I gave you permission to use my real name."

Pouting, "But you accepted the chocolates, doesn't that mean you accept my feelings too?"

Kris rolled his eyes, "You placed them in my hands. I don't accept your feelings. Bye."

Walking away from her, he made his way downstairs.

He paused at a familiar scent of peach blossoms and lilies, *That's __________'s scent...was she here this late?*

Looking around for you, he shook his head, *Maybe I'm just going crazy.*

Glumly leaving the school and getting into the car, you sighed at the heavy feeling in your heart.

*So much for caring.*

As you closed the door of the car, a warm voice greeted you, "__________!"

Turning around, you saw LuHan who waved at you, "Did you just come back from school?"

You nodded solemnly and went through the front gates.

Noticing your sad and drooping shoulders, LuHan puffed his cheeks out in worry and called Kris.

"Hello?"

"You were at school late today right?"

Kris replied, "Yeah why."

LuHan clucked his tongue, "Did something happen between you and _________ by any chance?"

"_________ was at school?"

*So I wasn't going crazy.*

LuHan confirmed, "Mhmm. I saw her right now, she looked kinda sad."

Kris frowned, "I wasn't with her...but I'll try to find out."

Smiling, LuHan answered, "Okay. See you tomorrow."

"See you."

Staring at his now blank phone screen, Kris inhaled, *What could have made you upset in the span of the time I didn't see you...?*