Only To You.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MODE8ukMno

~

The next morning, Kris woke up to the sun streaming through the window and birds chirping in the air.

Looking around, *Where am I?*

His eyes widened when he looked in front of him to see that you were missing, all thoughts of confusion leaving him.

"_________?"

Tossing the blanket aside, he scrambled downstairs, "_________?"

*Where did this girl go?!*

He paused when he heard things clanking in the kitchen.

Peering into the pristine and noticeably empty kitchen, he saw you trying to reach for the cereal at the top of the kitchen cabinet.

Wincing because of your ankle and the wounds all over your body, you were attempting to get it with a spoon.

Giving up, you got a chair and stood on it when you lost your footing.

Kris' eyes widened as he sped forward to catch you before you hit the floor.

You blinked widely at him, he gave you a stern look, "Is it really so hard to ask for help?"

Shrugging nonchalantly, you handed him the cereal box after pouring some for yourself.

He stared at your back, dumbfounded at your reaction.

Sitting at the dining table, "You should hurry and go."

Kris stared at you, "Where are your parents?"

"Business trip. If you want to change and get ready for school on time, you should go now. Or go to LuHan."

He frowned, "I'm not leaving you alone when you're hurt."

"I'm capable of taking care of myself."

Kris raised an eyebrow at you, "Really?"

You nodded.

He stared at you, "What about last night and this morning? You could have hurt yourself."

You froze at the soft tone in his voice, "Then that's my problem."

"You're really stubborn aren't you."

Shrugging, you put a spoonful of cereal in your mouth and chewed quietly.

Kris smirked to himself, *I don't think you realize you're dealing with the most stubborn person in the entire kingdom.*

After eating, "You can just put the bowl in the sink. Bye."

Kris quickly finished eating and peeked at you at the stairs, you were biting your lip, *I could get down just fine, how am I going to go up?*

You turned to the silence, signaling that Kris had left.

Sighing in relief, you plopped yourself down at the bottom of the stairs and contemplated how you should go up.

Hearing the door open, you didn't have time to gasp when firm arms scooped you up and carried you upstairs.

"What- how did you-"

You stared in surprise as Kris gave you a half-smile, half-smirk, "It's okay to ask for help you know. Even better if you ask me for help."

In no time, he set you down on your bed, "Your ankle is going to take at least a week to heal, less if you don't walk on it. Which means, you need someone to help you bèn."

You glared at him, "I'm not stupid."

He shrugged innocently, "Your parents are coming back tomorrow, let me help you for today."

Biting your lip, you tried to make a decision when Kris bent down, eye-level and said, "Please? Let me help you."

Sighing in defeat, you whispered, "Okay."

Kris smiled, "I'll go get you an ice pack."

You breathed out deeply, *I hope I made the right decision.*

Changing into sweatpants and a hoodie, you gently poked your ankle, wincing.

Kris came back with painkillers and an ice pack, gingerly placing it on your ankle.

Handing you a cup of water and the pills, "It should help your ankle and your cuts and bruises."

You nodded before taking your medicine and leaning against your bedpost.

Glancing at Kris who was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, you couldn't help but ask, "Are you this nice and stubborn to all of your classmates and citizens?"

Kris opened his eyes and sat in front of you, "You think I act this way to everybody?"

You nodded, genuinely confused, "Don't you?"

*You're really clueless...*

He sighed, "You want to know the truth?"

You nodded, blinking at him.

"I only act this way to you."