Party.

Good Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs3JrkkYQtQ

~

After school, you made your way home and wasn't surprised to hear your footsteps echo in the silent house.

The butler bowed, "Welcome home miss. Your parents have arranged for us to get you ready for tonight's formal event."

Giving him a small smile, "Okay. Thank you."

"Oh and miss _________?"

You turned to him and tilted your head, "Yes?"

He handed you a small white box, "Happy birthday miss."

Your eyes widened, "I-"

"It's nothing big miss, please accept it. It's a humble gift I assure you."

You bowed slightly, "Thank you."

Replying with a warm smile, he raised his arm to direct you, "You must get ready now miss."

Nodding, you gingerly held the box and climbed the steps to your room.

The butler smiled after you, *Such a sweet girl.*

You opened the box to see a cupcake with a single candle lit magically the moment you opened the box.

Closing your eyes to make a wish, you blew out the candle.

*Please let me get stronger.*

As you blew out the candle, the windows whooshed open and the curtains fluttered around you.

You looked around in awe before a soft knock was heard and the maids entered to do your hair and makeup.

By the time they were done, it was dark and almost time to go.

For some reason, your eyes seemed to sparkle at night, hair flowing with the wind and glowing radiantly.

The maids twittered, "You're so beautiful agashi. All the boys are going to ask you to marry them!"

You blushed and shook your head, curling your hair behind your ear.

"Miss, the car is ready."

Slipping on your shoes, you heard the heels click on the stairs and received the present for the prince.

Entering the car, you leaned back and closed your eyes.

"Can we listen to music please?"

The chauffeur nodded kindly and played soothing ballads and songs.

Closing your eyes, you opened the window and let the wind rush through your hair, *The night air smells so..clean.*

Soon, the car had reached the abode of the royal family, your chauffeur stated, "I shall be back at midnight to pick you up miss."

"Okay. Thank you."

Carefully stepping out of the car, you nodded slightly when the castle's maids and manservants bowed while greeting you.

Handing them the package, "This is for the prince."

A maid nodded, bowed and accepted the package gingerly before scurrying away.

You entered the ballroom where guests of all kinds and ages were twittering around excitedly.

As you walked to the refreshment area, you heard threads and whispers of nervous chatter pertaining the prince.

"....of age to be wed.."

"....future ruler..."

"....a fitting queen for the prince..."

"My daughter would look lovely with that crown on her head..."

Picking up the dainty glass filled with watered wine, you took a sip and found a solitary wall.

Being the typical wallflower, you'd rather drink gallons of blood before you had to do anything social such as dancing.

You turned to a warm voice chirping your name, "_________!"

Sighing, you nodded at LuHan in greeting, "I'm glad you came, try not to be such a pretty wallflower and go mingle, okay?"

You opened your mouth to protest to which was cutoff by a loud, excited voice, "Yo LuHan! Let's go-"

Giving LuHan a not so apologetic smile, you shrugged and shooed him away with your hand, "Duty calls."

LuHan raised his arms in mock-relief, "Ah, she speaks! Fine, but I'll find you later okay?"

You gave him a small smile and nodded before sipping from your glass again.