Help?

Good Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6BqWZNOT48

~

The next day, you woke up to the sound of your phone buzzing on vibrate mode.

Even though you had just woken up, your hair was kept in place and your voice still sounded soft and quiet, "Hello?"

"_________!!!!!!"

Cringing at the volume of the voice, "What is it LuHan?"

"Can you do me the biggest favor in the world?"

You sighed, "What is it?"

"I have to tutor someone today so I was wondering if you could drop off something to my friend for me~"

Running a hand through your hair, "Why can't you ask one of your friends to do it?"

"....you live right next door..."

"..fine. Who do I have to give it to?"

Moments later, you were dressed and met LuHan outside of your door.

He pouted, "Can't you smile just a little bit?"

You stared at him and held your hands out, "Notebook."

LuHan puffed out his cheeks since you ignored him but handed the notebook to you.

"Just go by the playground, he'll be there."

Nodding you tucked the notebook safely into your bag and walked off.

Smiling knowingly behind your back, *Hehe...I'm sure Kris wouldn't mind giving him a little push..*

You reached the playground and looked all around for the prince.

Sitting down at a bench, you puffed out your cheeks and looked around you.

Kids shrieked, swinging on the swings, going down the slides, climbing the monkey bars and going nuts.

A little boy approached you, you blinked at him.

"Pretty lady will you play with me?"

Taken aback, you pointed at yourself, "Me?"

The child nodded and waved for you to follow him.

Feeling uncertain, you followed the little boy to the sandbox where he was sitting by himself.

*That's odd..*

You asked in a soft tone, "How come you're here all by yourself?"

The boy shrugged.

You pointed at the monkey bars, "You don't want to play with your friends over there?"

He replied in a quiet tone, "I don't..have any friends..they don't like me."

Instantly your eyes softened, seeing the boy's lips quiver you gently squeezed his cheeks, "Don't worry, I don't have friends either. I'll play with you."

His eyes sparkled, "Really?!"

Nodding, you rolled up your sleeves and helped him make a sand castle.

Kris had just arrived and was looking for LuHan, "Where...is he?"

Scanning the playground with his keen eyes, he saw you kneeling down, playing with a little boy.

*What do you know, the ice princess has a soft side.*

His expression turned dark when someone came and pushed you down.

You emitted a gasp in surprise and looked up to see a girl from your school, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Trying to get up, you clamped your mouth shut when sharp pain shot up your leg, *Oh no.*

"Who do you think you are you filth, talking to my brother?"

You looked away, your eyes downcast.

"You're not going to look at me? Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

She pushed down your forehead.

The little boy pushed his sister, "What are you doing?? This pretty lady was being my friend!"

She scoffed, "She's dirty IlHoon-ah, we don't associate with her kind."

He stomped his feet, "You're the reason I don't have any friends! No one wants to talk to me because you're so mean!"

Her jaw dropped, she glared at you, "Now you turn my brother against me...?"

Your eyes widened in fear as you saw her fingers ignite, she smirked, "We're not on school premises, I can use my powers-"

With clenched eyes shut, you braced yourself for the burn when an icy voice broke through, "Stop."

You and the girl turned to see Kris with his hand out, the girl's flame instantly vanishing.

She looked down at her hands but no flames would form.

When his hands lowered, he spoke, "Your powers are suspended for 60 days. You don't have the right to use them on citizens who can't fight back."

With one step, he was in front of her at lightning speed, he chillingly whispered to her, "If you bother her again, I'll revoke your class and have your powers gone. For good."

She shakingly nodded and scurried off.

The little boy looked up at Kris with fear until Kris smiled at him, "It's okay. I don't think your sister will bother anyone anymore. I think your friends are waiting for you now."

IlHoon glanced to the playground where kids were beckoning him to join them, he smiled widely, bowed, "Thank you!"

After he ran off, Kris glanced down at you, "Are you okay?"

You nodded.

He held his hand out, you bit your lip, "Um.."

Gently pulling you up, you winced at the throbbing of your ankle.

Opening your bag, you handed him the notebook, "LuHan told me to give this to you. Thanks...bye."

Turning around, you tried to walk as inconspicuously as possible.

Kris gave you a concerned look before quickly following after you, "Are you sure you're okay?"

You nodded, "Mhmm."

"Doesn't look that way to me..."

You stared at him, "I'm fine. Good day."

"Is that anyway to treat someone who helped you?"

You were silent, "It's your duty as the prince. I said thank you."

Kris frowned, *She thinks I'm doing this because it's my duty?*

You paused when the wall stopped, you would have to walk without support.

Taking a cautious step forward, you cringed at the pain and wobbled unsteadily before falling.

Catching you with one arm, "You were saying?"

You blushed before whispering, "Please let go of me."

Rolling his eyes, Kris picked you up bridal style, your eyes turned huge, "L-let g-go of me! P-put me d-down!"

Ignoring you, he continued to walk, you struggled against him, "Let me down! Let go! Kris Wu!"

He froze.

You took the opportunity to try and free yourself, "Whoa-"

Again, he caught you, you stopped at his gaze, "Um.."

*Can you call me by my name again?*

"It's clear you're in no shape to go home alone, what kind of gentleman would I be if I just let you go home injured?"

You bit your lip.

"I don't think you really have another choice..."

You sighed in defeat, "Fine...."

Setting you down slowly, "If it makes you feel better, I'll carry you on my back."

You obeyed silently, carefully wrapping your arms around his neck, "Was that so hard?"

Not replying to him, you cast your eyes down, not noticing the growing smile on the prince's face.