Spoke.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJk4r9ISNc

~

Tao had a cheerful smile on his face, "Hi! Can I sit here with you?"

You paused, uncertain before slowly nodding.

"Thank you so much!"

You couldn't help but smile a tiny bit at his cheerful and upbeat voice.

"I didn't know you were a senior...I thought you were younger than me..."

Making an awkward face, you attempted to smile at him but failed miserably.

Tao chortled, "Ah! You're so funny! Can I call you jiejie?"

Tilting you head, "Jiejie?"

"Mhmm! It's like noona in Korean."

Nodding slowly, you mumbled, "Sure.."

Suddenly, someone cleared his throat behind you.

Turning around, you blinked in surprise to see all of EXO-M standing behind you.

XiuMin stepped forward, "We saw our youngest sitting here and we were wondering if we could sit here..."

You blinked, "Um okay.."

Packing your belongings, you jumped in surprise when LuHan exclaimed, "Where are you going?!"

A baffled expression was on your face, "You said you wanted to sit here-"

LuHan sighed and chuckled, "This girl...WITH you. Sit WITH you."

Your lips formed an 'o' shape.

Lay nodded, "Yes! Now please sit down..over here."

Kris tensed as Lay pointed to the seat next to him, he gave Lay an icy glare which Lay returned with a cheeky smile.

Tao puffed his cheeks, "I hope we're not bothering you jiejie..."

You shook your head slowly when Chen exclaimed, "JIEJIE? YOU'RE CALLING HER JIEJIE?"

Taken aback, you leaned back at his loud outburst.

Kris shoved a dumpling in Chen's mouth and gritted, "You're too loud."

LuHan popped one into his mouth, "Yeah...I'm hungry too!"

EXO-M murmered in agreement putting food into their mouths.

You carefully bit into your sandwich, chewing slowly and swallowing quietly.

When you saw LuHan give you a look, you paused and stared at him with confused eyes.

"You can eat comfortably you know...we're not gonna stone you or something..."

XiuMin nodded eagerly, "Yeah we don't bite-"

Everyone stared at him, "...maybe that was the wrong phrase to use...but we DON'T."

You awkwardly nodded, "O...kay..."

Suddenly, EXO-M's face broke out into smiles.

Lay smiled, "You spoke."

You blinked in response.

XiuMin added, "I heard you only speak if you're comfortable..."

Chen spokle, "I hope you'll get comfortable around us, we want to be your friend!"

Slowly nodding, "Okay..."

LuHan smiled at your interaction with EXO-M, *I know you can do it.*

Kris glanced at you and saw a tiny smile play on your lips, unknowingly smiling himself as well.

The others noticed the small interaction and smiled even more widely at each other and you.