Warmth.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4r4SjDHVP4

~

Even though it was spring, the weather had taken a cold turn.

Instead of a flowy skirt and blouse, you opted for a long-sleeved dress to enjoy your weekend.

Walking along the sidewalk, you were surrounded by couples, mothers, families and other groups.

Entering your favorite coffee shop, you ordered a hazelnut macchiato and sat down, waiting for your order.

Soon, a steaming mug of bittersweet coffee was placed in front of you.

You nodded in thanks to the waiter and took a careful sip of your drink.

Warmth instantly spread throughout your body and a content smile made its way to your lips.

*I wish the weather was always like this..*

Closing your eyes and savoring the taste, you didn't notice someone sitting at the table next to yours.

Kris amusedly glanced in your direction, *We see each other a lot often, don't we?*

When you opened your eyes, you saw that a bag was occupying the table next to yours.

Blinking confusedly, you shrugged it off and continued savoring your cup of coffee.

A familiar voice broke you out of your serenity, "I didn't know you came here."

Turning next to you, your eyes widened slightly, Kris smiled in reply, "I've never seen you here before."

Before you could shrug and turn away, Kris added, "Do you come here often?"

The corners of his lips twitched as he saw you contemplate your answer.

In a soft, barely audible voice, "I come here on the weekends only."

He nodded, "It seems a lot more peaceful on the weekends, like you."

You gave him a look before looking away and looking out the window.

Kris chuckled and went on his phone, texting LuHan to hurry.

Your fingers made their way through your hair, twirling and weaving in and out of your tresses.

When you finished your cup of coffee, LuHan had arrived and failed miserably in getting you to stay.

Gathering your belongings, you bowed slightly before heading out.

"Wait!"

You turned to see Kris, handing you a cup of coffee, "Hazelnut is good but it's too bitter."

With that, he waved his hand and turned around, leaving the warmth in your hands and pooling in your stomach.

Taking an experimental sip of the drink, your eyes fluttered in surprise at the sweet taste.

You glanced at the flavor written on the cup: white chocolate mocha

*How fitting.*