Safe.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCEYxoTIYDo

~

Arriving at LuHan's house, you thanked Kris before he put you down.

Clearly shaken by what happened, your knees wobbled.

Kris carefully put his arm around you and scooped you up, "I think you need to rest."

Putting you in the guest bedroom, Kris left you alone to calm yourself.

Lay looked knowingly at Kris.

"Wipe that smug smile off your face Yixing."

Chen shook his head with a smile, "Oh gege. If you only could see your expression when you look at her."

Kris telepathically said to Lay, 'You were right though.'

'About what?'

'I do protect her like she's my mate.'

Lay said out loud, "Who knows. Maybe she is."

Tao whined, "No! Not fair! I want to get in on the mental conversation!"

XiuMin chuckled, "Shush. It's getting late, let's sleep. We still have school tomorrow."

Nodding in agreement, they picked a spot in the living room and knocked out.

LuHan laughed quietly and said, "Just like old times huh?"

Kris shook his head, "They haven't changed one bit."

Sensing that he wanted to say something, Kris turned to LuHan.

"I don't know if I should be telling you this."

Kris furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

LuHan gave him a warm smile, "You and _________ are special. Take good care of her. I think she's already let you in to her heart."

Nodding, Kris stretched and yawned, "Time to sleep. I can't miss another day of school."

~

Meanwhile in an underground portion of the kingdom, a furious voice shrieked, "I send a 100 of you but you can't capture one measly girl?!"

"We're sorry my queen."

The woman rolled her eyes in disgust and flung a dart at his throat.

It stopped midair before it could kill him, he choked in surprise.

"With or without her, the uprising will happen. Make sure you don't fail me then."

The leader of the shadows bowed, "Yes my queen."