Awkward.

Good Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeluWTe_yg4

~

When you and Kris reached your house, "You can just put me down in front of the door."

"How are you gonna move around?"

You blinked, "I'll figure something out."

He raised an eyebrow, "I think it'll be safer if I just drop you off inside."

You stared at him, "No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, you can barely move."

You stared incredulously at him, *Why is he so adamant about having things his way?*

After arguing for ten minutes straight in front of your door, a familiar voice called, "_________?"

You and Kris turned and was face to face with the rest of EXO-M.

Frowning, "I thought you had to tutor?"

Lay confusedly echoed, "Tutor?"

LuHan chuckled nervously.

You stared at LuHan, "Can you tell him I can take care of myself?"

Kris frowned, "She sprained her ankle."

XiuMin whispered to Chen, "Why does it feel like we're stuck between a lovers' quarrel?"

LuHan frowned, "_________, if you hurt yourself, you can't stay alone."

Kris triumphantly looked at you, "But on the other hand, having a male inside your house is bad too."

You looked down at Kris who made a face at LuHan.

"So...she'll just stay at my house until her parents come home. Good? Good, okay let's go I'm hungry."

Your jaw dropped.

Kris chuckled, "You heard the man."

Glumly sighing, *I can't win.*

Entering LuHan's lavish house, you looked around at all of the furniture and walls.

*Hasn't changed one bit.*

LuHan set a cushion on a chair, "Rest your foot there, I'll get you ice."

Sinking into the comfortable sofa, you saw EXO-M nudging Kris with silly smiles on their faces.

Kris simply ignored them, on his phone, not paying attention.

You sighed and your hair, Tao asked, "How did you guys end up coming home together?"

XiuMin sang, "Ooh la la date~?"

Kris rolled his eyes, "Don't be stupid."

Chen smugly asked, "If it's not a date then why did you guys come together?"

Lay politely asked you, "How did you end up coming home together?"

You blinked.

Kris spoke, "LuHan sent her to give me my notes."

"Ohhhhhh..."

"LuHan playing matchmaker~"

You looked down at your fingers, awkwardly sitting there silently.

LuHan brought back a pack of ice and gingerly placed it on your ankle, you glared at him.

He smiled cheekily.

The boys tried asking you questions, telling you jokes, but you wouldn't laugh or smile.

You tried but failed miserably.

"Guys just leave her alone. She probably doesn't want to put up with your nonsense anyway."

XiuMin pouted, "It's not nonsense, right ___________?"

You were in the middle of biting into your pizza when you slowly nodded.

"SEE?"

The other five bickered while LuHan sat down next to you, "Eat."

You chewed and swallowed, whispering, "When can I go?"

LuHan chuckled quietly, "You don't want to stay with us? We're so lovely~"

Making a face, "You know what  I mean..."

"________."

You turned to him.

"I wish you would open up...there are people who are ready and willing to love you for who you are."

You were silent.

"Think about it."

The doorbell rang, "Heh, I think your parents are here."

LuHan got up to open the door while you contemplated his words.

*Love...me?*