Battle.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otd4oKEzuHw

~

Kris hissed when he made his way to a clearing where the shadows had surrounded him.

You bit your lip in fear but also in worry for Kris since you couldn't do anything.

He noticed that the shadows could slink but they couldn't really fly or come close to the sky where there was light.

Placing you on a sturdy branch, "Be careful okay?"

*Where are they-*

He heard XiuMin whistling, "Whoa ge. We're here."

Kris sighed in relief.

Chen chortled, "I don't think I've ever seen you so happy to see us."

Cracking his knuckles, Lay smirked, "Alright let's show them what happens when they break our treaty."

Tao's expression changed as time stopped all around for the demons, slowing them down for his hyungs but others burst since time was going to fast for them.

Chen struck the shadows down with lightning, the weather being to his advantage.

Others vanished from the intensity of Chen's lightning.

Deadly sharp icicles formed around XiuMin slicing through his opponents as they shrieked in pain.

On top of precognition, LuHan had telekinesis throwing the shadows with his mind on whim.

Lay could heal but he also had the power to "kill" on whim, taking away life/energy.

Kris levitated and struck the shadows down with his bare hands, he felt something cling to him from behind and held his hand out to strike it when a beam of light protruded from his hand.

The six stared at each other in shock before grinning, "HEY NEW POWER!"

Bursts of high intensity light came from Kris' hands, in no time defeating the shadows.

The six turned to the tree you were in and saw shadows climbing slowly to where you were.

At once they struck the creatures climbing when XiuMin's sharp icicle cut the branch you were sitting on.

Your eyes widened in fear and shock as you felt yourself falling.

Clenching your eyes shut, you gasped when a pair of sturdy arms caught you.

You looked around to see that you were floating in midair.

Kris smiled reassuringly, "I told you."

A relieved but tired smile formed on your lips as you nodded, "Okay."

The other five exchanged knowing looks before Kris came to the ground.

"LuHan let's go to your house."

LuHan nodded in agreement, back to his happy-go-lucky self.