Matching.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-FvZaaLKSI

~

The next day, you went to school wearing a grey colored dress and your hair straight down.

You sat down in your seat after handing in your absence notes and listened to music.

Kris sat down next to you and smiled smally before going on his phone, waiting for the teacher to start the lesson.

He glanced at you occasionally, seeing you dilligently taking notes.

There was no need for Kris to go to school since he already knew educational knowledge from being taught in the castle, but it was required that the heir to the throne experience things of the subjects.

When the bell rang, Kris patiently waited for you to pack your belongings before heading outside with you.

Chen grinned at Kris, "Whoa look at you guys. You're matching!"

You and Kris glanced at each other, Kris looked at his blue-grey blazer and then at your dress.

Chen winked, "I see you two love birds. Have fun in your next class~"

Cheeking turning pink, you walked ahead of Kris who rolled his eyes at Chen's comment and quickly followed after you.

Taking your seats, you took out your notebook and immediately began writing down the notes on the board.

Kris felt someone looking at him and then at you, glaring at your back.

His eyes narrowed and like the ice prince he so infamously was, "Look away."

The girl gulped in fear and lowered her gaze.

You tucked your hair behind your ears and glanced next to you at Kris who was looking at you.

Jumping in shock, you furiously wrote down formulas in your notebook, avoiding his gaze.

Chuckling to himself, Kris got up and waited in the hallway for you.

You quickly walked ahead of him and to the lunch room outside, groaning inwardly when the EXO members sat at your table.

They nonchalantly discussed their days and whatnot while the entire school was gossipping and whispering about you.

Lay growled as he heard snippets of the rumors, "Okay that's it. HEY LISTEN UP."

The entire cafeteria indoors and outdoors grew silent, Lay spoke, "_________ is NOT our , our e, she is our FRIEND. Our meimei. If you have a problem, come to me personally."

The murmurs of your name instantly vanished and Lay was back to his happy self again.

You blinked in shock as girls shamefully hid behind their books and magazines.

Covering your face with your hands, you facepalmed, deeply sighing.

~

A/N: I'm updating a LOT this week because I won't be able to at ALL for the next two weeks! Enjoy & thanks ALWAYS!