You.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTwk4rLv00A

~

When you woke up, you were groggy and your eyes were swollen from tears you didn't know you had cried in your sleep.

Staring distastefully at the mirror, you  changed into presentable clothes and went downstairs.

Your parents greeted you with warm smiles.

"Good morning _________-ah."

You bowed, "Morning."

Your mother jumped in surprise, "Did something happen?"

Shaking your head, "I'm not very hungry. I'll be going."

Exchanging concerned looks, their gaze followed you out of the window and to the car.

Your father sipped his coffee, "I'm sure it'll be fine."

Arriving at school, you quietly slipped into the empty classroom since you were exceptionally early.

Putting your head down on your desk, you savored the silence of the morning.

Kris entered and saw you with your head down, sitting down next to you, he placed a cup of tea on your desk.

Sensing the glum air around you, he looked at you, *I have every intention of making you feel alright again.*

The first bell rang, putting your head up, you noticed the tea on your desk and blinked, looking around confusedly.

Kris was reading his book but really he was trying to read your expression.

Taking a careful sip, you were about to place it back on your desk when the chair in front of you bumped your desk.

The drink flew from your hand, almost splashing all over you when LuHan held his hand out.

Sighing in relief, Kris saw your unfazed expression and frowned.

The bell rang, you put all your books in your bag and quickly left, not glancing at Kris once.

Shocked, *Is she mad at me?*

As you made your way to your next class, you saw the girl and looked away.

Throughout the entire day, you didn't look at Kris, talk to Kris or acknowledge him.

The frustration was slowly eating away at him, especially since the girl he rejected yesterday was clinging to him in front of you.

You went to the library instead of lunch, making your way to the bathroom, you heard girls chatter.

"Are you and Kris Wu REALLY together?"

"Did he accept your confession?"

"You're so lucky!"

Sick to your stomach, you hid behind the door, heart sinking as the girl said, "He's practically mine. Ladies you're looking at the future queen."

Sitting in your seat, Kris frowned, "Where were you during lunch?"

Unable to meet his eyes, you fiddled with your pencil case until the teacher began.

After class, you hurriedly left.

Kris exhaled in exasperation and followed after you, grabbing your wrist, spinning you around to look at him.

You lurched in surprise and faced him with wide eyes.

Attempting to wrench away from him, "You- can't- do- this! You have a girlfrien-"

"Why are you avoiding me? What did I do wrong this time?"

You glanced around and whispered, "I have to go to class."

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

In a hushed tone, "Stop it. Let me go-"

Kris placed both arms on either sides of your head and with his voice dropped dangerously low, "Tell me right now."

"You shouldn't be doing this. You have a girlfriend-"

Not being able to hide his confusion and apalled expression, "What?"

Looking away, "This is wrong. You have a girlfriend. Go be with her."

Totally lost and confused, "What are you talking about?"

All the emotions you held in came spilling out, "I saw the girl from yesterday giving you chocolates, you accepted. She said today in the bathroom that she's the future queen."

Looking straight at him, "That's why this is wrong. You shouldn't be doing this."

Kris paused, "Is that why you've been avoiding me the entire day?"

You looked down and nodded.

"Why should that bother you though? Me having a girlfriend shouldn't be a big deal to you anyway."

Biting your lip, "I don't know. This is just wrong okay?"

Chuckling, Kris wiped away your tears with his thumbs, "You silly silly girl."

Blinking in surprise, "W-what."

"I don't have a girlfriend you babo."

Your head snapped up, "B-but."

He shook his head, "I rejected her. Do you know why?"

You shook your head from side to side slowly.

"I rejected her because of you. I told you...I only care about you."

Your cheeks bloomed with a reddish tint, unable to meet Kris' gaze.

"I was going to wait until I thought you'd be ready to accept my feelings but looks like...I've already made my way in."

Looking up at him, you tilted your head in confusion.

"Remember that day I told you I cared about you? That I was only concerned with you?"

You nodded slowly, unsure of where the conversation was going.

"I didn't know then...but I know now."

Kris looked directly into your eyes and gave you an affectionate smile, "I care about you because...I love you."

Your heartbeat sped up, you could hear the thudding of your heart drumming in your ears.

*I care about you because...I love you.*