Care.

Good Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWFD0fQFE8I

~

From the hospital, Kris ran all the way to your house and neighborhood.

Reaching your front gates, not bothering to pause for breath, he hopped over it and paused at your front door.

*Do I knock? Ring the doorbell? Dammit why did I not get her number?*

Gently pressing the doorbell, he looked at his watch and watched the minute hand pass by.

*What if she's not opening the door because she's really injured or sick?*

Paranoia filled Kris' mind until he forcefully opened the door and closed his eyes to sense where you were.

Quickly climbing up the steps, he froze when he felt something coming down on his back.

He grabbed the culprit's wrist and slammed his body against the wall, glaring menacingly down.

You blinked in shock at who it was grabbing onto your wrists and keeping you in place.

His eyes widened, "_________?!"

"..."

"Where have you been?! Why weren't you in class? Are you hurt? If you were in trouble you should have called for help-"

You stared at him and his expression of worry and concern.

"...why are you...here?"

He stared at you, "Are you kidding me? I just came running from the hospital because I thought something serious happened to you!"

"...why?"

Kris' thoughts floated to the teacher's words, "I thought you had a medical emergency."

You glanced down at your ankle, his eyes followed suit, "Oh."

He noticed that he still had you pressed up against the wall and immediately released you, "Sorry."

Mumbling, "It's okay."

Sniffing the air once, Kris hissed, "Are you bleeding?"

Eyes widening in shock, "N-no."

He turned you around and saw the blood seeping through your shirt, you pulled back, "I'm okay. You can go now."

"That doesn't look okay to me. You need to firmly bandage that wound, now."

You stepped backwards, "I can ask a maid to do it, you can go-"

Stumbling on your feet, you leaned on the wall for support, Kris clucked his tongue, "I'll go after I'm sure I see the maid."

Frowning, "No, just go-"

His tone and expression turned into a serious one, "I'm not leaving you alone."

You sighed, "Suit yourself."

He drummed his fingers on the wall and waited, you played with your fingers and then closed your eyes to fight off the dizziness taking over.

Looking up at you, "You're not gonna call the maid-"

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you fainted, Kris catching you right before you hit the floor.

Shaking his head, "This girl. So stubborn."

Gently carrying you to your room, he looked around for a first aid kit, then paused, *Well I can't just take her shirt off now can I?*

Rolling up your shirt to expose only where the wound was, Kris carefully cleansed and put medicine on the wound.

Gingerly taping and bandaging it, Kris felt your forehead and jumped, *She's burning up. Why is she all alone?!*

Setting you down comfortably, he rushed downstairs to look for a towel, bowl and ice.

Coming back upstairs, he saw you frowning and cringing in your sleep, whimpering while tossing and turning.

Unsure of what to do, Kris gently pat your shoulder and kissed your forehead, freezing the moment he did.

*What did I just do?*

Instantly, you calmed down as if it was the remedy and breathed deeply in and out.

Taking the towel, Kris drenched it in the ice water, wrung it and placed it on your forehead.

"Please go down, please go down, please go down."

He refilled the bowl and placed the towel on you over and over again.

Night fell and your fever was still on the high side, *Where are your parents?*

Now it was 3AM, Kris placed the ice towel on your head one last time before his head sunk in exhaustion on your bedside table.

A little after 3:30, you woke up, disheveled and disoriented, *How did I get to my room...?*

Your eyes went huge in surprise when you saw Kris sleeping in your room, you felt the towel on your forehead, *Did he do this?*

Glancing at the clock, your jaw dropped, *Was he here this whole time?!*

Moving to wake him up to go home, you shook his shoulder gently, "Kris. Kris."

He didn't stir at all, mumbling incoherent words and sighing in content.

Placing a pillow underneath his head, you whispered, "Thank you."

Finding a blanket from your closet, you draped it over him and went back to sleep.